What is Your Favorite Hairstyle For a Woman?

Although it's retro, I always found this peekaboo hairstyle like Veronica Lake's sexy yet classy..Although my hair has many different looks on any given day thanks to a group of ladies, I'd love to have one of them do this one day...

IMG_8516.jpg

An updated version

IMG_8517.jpg

Guest J**ck*9

From what I can tell by your avatar photo, I believe you would look great with this kind of hairstyle. It has a sensual elegance to it.

I say, go for it!

I have gone that route without even knowing it was a style lol. Growing out my bangs this was the best style! You my dear would look lovely no matter what!

I've always had a big thing for the punk look.

Shaved to the scalp on one side. Lots of different colours pink purple blue tips or streaks on the rest.

Depending on the nationality of the lady but in general on a Canadian woman I like the long straight hair. And with those long hair she can cover her breasts, that is a hot look that I love seeing.

I personally like woman with long tight curly hair. I love getting my hair in 2 french braids and leaving it in for a couple days and stunting the beautiful curls I get afterwards. ALL hairstyles are beautiful though!