Bath or Shower - Whats Your Preference?

hmmm Lets see room for 4, 3 different shower heads one in front one in back and one overhead, 8 jets located at strategic angles, 6 way valve, steam and seperate water pump to maintain extreme pressure--its a party in my shower-lol-

Damn!

I'm jealous. I gotta git me one 'a those!

I'm one of those guys who really hates stuff like shopping. I like to get in and get out. Same deal with washing ..showers are the preferred choice for me. Baths - bah!

I've discovered about myself this year that I generally like showers if I'm alone...I cant officially wake up without a shower and I cant really have a good nights sleep without one and wrapping myself up in a housecoat after before curling up with a book or my lap-top.

Baths on the other hand I feel I cant take alone...or at least with someone sitting on the toilet n chattin with.....I get too bored easily. or sometimes I take my phone in the bathroom with me and call a friend while soaking. Mind you if I have new bath-bombs or cool new soap I'm ammused, lol....I might need to buy some bath-toys or something and play submarine to keep myself occupied haha.

If I bring my rubber ducks and my scuba Dave outfit we could take a bath together and play at the same time.

usually I am a showe guy, but have to say when I have rough day at work nothing better that a steaming hot bath to soak in.

I've discovered about myself this year that I generally like showers if I'm alone...I cant officially wake up without a shower and I cant really have a good nights sleep without one and wrapping myself up in a housecoat after before curling up with a book or my lap-top.

Baths on the other hand I feel I cant take alone...or at least with someone sitting on the toilet n chattin with.....I get too bored easily. or sometimes I take my phone in the bathroom with me and call a friend while soaking. Mind you if I have new bath-bombs or cool new soap I'm ammused, lol....I might need to buy some bath-toys or something and play submarine to keep myself occupied haha.

You do that too? I love to have company when I bath. To this day my bff's will sit in the bathroom, talk trash and eat while we take turns soaking. It's weird to some but luckily my girlfriends are as crazy as I am and we are too old to care about the "weird" definition. I often wonder if the fly on the wall goes and tells of the 3 eccentric old Divas who sit around with mud masks on, in bathrobs spending hours debating cut/uncut and it's effects on the female experience or similar unnecesssary discussions. It's reassuring to know I'm not quite the social misfit I thought I was.

cat

I'm a shower guy. I like the sensation of the water running down my body and I feel cleaner too! Now the only thing missing would be the company of a lady who enjoys the possibilities of such a shower! :quicky:

After a hard day, or home after my hockey game, a nice soak in the tub to soothe the muscles and body is unbeatable. At night, lights out, music on and a glass of wine or Baileys and the world can spin around without me for awhile.