Bath or Shower - Whats Your Preference?

In the days of history people of course only had baths. Now many of us have turned to the quick convenience of jumping in the shower. It is almost too bad as I think a nice hot bath can be quite relaxing and gives us time to rejuvinate our bodies and minds. Of course a bath or shower can serve the practical purpose of getting cleaned up but, both can serve as great venues when with a partner.

Me I'm mainly a shower guy simply for practical purposes but must admit to love the feeling and peaceful time of a good soak. A partner can of course change the experience of either a bath or shower. Some of my best experiences have been when all wet. I like both the soothing and relaxing feeling of bathing with someone but the force of a shower seems to invoke a different and equally exciting experience.

Feel free to share your preferences and/or experiences.

Winnipegcub

The shower is great for convenience & I love my rainfall shower head, but after a tough week of cowboyin' nothin' beats listening to some tunes reading a good book , a few ounces of Jack Daniels in a short glass and a nice long soak, ok so I lied... a lady joining me in the tub that would trump the previous scenario!

bathtub_cowboy02.jpg

I usually opt for the shower but...

4169402805_c5f341f637.jpg

...under the right set of circumstances the tub is a great place to be!

... a shower is the best place to get clean... the tub is a really good place to get dirty....

• Like 4

For the most part I am a shower girl. I love the feel of the water running down my skin and turning my face upwards to feel the droplets hit my lashes and my lips.

A bathtub is wonderful for the long, slow soak that is accompanied by a great tequilla and a good book. I'm not big on the bubbles or fragrances, just the heat of the water. I love to slide down under and listen to the silence of the surround and feel the parts peeking out get cold and then pull them back under. For me baths are a solo event that makes a long day, week or month disappear.

cat

Love it! So this is how you bathe..do you ever take your boots off?

If he doesn't take his boots to bathe, I suggest he leave them on if he comes courting a damsel!

Additional Comments:

For the most part I am a shower girl. I love the feel of the water running down my skin and turning my face upwards to feel the droplets hit my lashes and my lips.

A bathtub is wonderful for the long, slow soak that is accompanied by a great tequilla and a good book. I'm not big on the bubbles or fragrances, just the heat of the water. I love to slide down under and listen to the silence of the surround and feel the parts peeking out get cold and then pull them back under. For me baths are a solo event that makes a long day, week or month disappear.

cat

I'm like you Cat, when I do take a bath, it's kind a special treat. I don't bother with the book or tequilla. The book would end up soaked and ruined, and I'd probably slip coming out of the tub if I drank.

well im a bit of both i have a nice long bubble bath every day sometimes a few times but bubble bath is not good for my hair so i stand up and rinse the bubbles down and give my hair a nice wash ... i love my bathroom... so soothing :)

Oh Hell...I usually am a shower person....but it can always change depending on who goes with me....

But for the ultimate relaxing time...I find a sauna the best

Bath. I love to soak in the tub and it's much much easier to shave all my parts there rather than standing..

I'm with Carrie on all aspects of what she said. I love the bath, then a quick shower to rinse off.

A shower for me, (I'm 6'4'' it is a little cramped in a bathtub at a hotel or the whirlpool tub at home). Showers are great for cleaning your lady and she is cleaning you.

Shower all the way and usually a really long one. This is my alone time, my quiet time, my peaceful time. I have an awesome shower with a bench built into it and I can sit there for an hour just letting the water fall over me. A bath is fun when with someone to keep me company :)

Guest **cely***r***ne

I absolutely love the bath! I love to put lots of bubbles and light candles, listen to music and lay there relaxing. There is something about having a bath with someone that is more than just sexy. Two wet hot bodies cuddled into eachother Mmmm! So fun!

Posted via Mobile Device

Love it! So this is how you bathe..do you ever take your boots off?

Ask any of my lady friends here they'll tell you the boots stay on, Always! :smile:

A shower for me, (I'm 6'4'' it is a little cramped in a bathtub at a hotel or the whirlpool tub at home). Showers are great for cleaning your lady and she is cleaning you.

6'4 ! Pete we look up to you, literally!!

love the feeling of it as my friends know already!

Boots?????? in the shower also?????

CK, if the Mantracker was following you he would have no problem to find the paddles!!!!!

xoxo

Back in the day when I would visit my Grandparents I got in the tub first, then it was Grandma's turn (I got out), then Grandpa got the left overs . life on the farm I guess!

I like to have a shower first to rinse off the day and then have a good hot and bubbly "tubbie" - only for about 5 minutes though...I get bored in there all alone.

Whenever I come to Ottawa to entertain I make sure I get a suite with a jacuzzi for 2 . there is SOO much fun to be had under the bubbles!! In fact....there is this thing I do......:icon_wink:

I've discovered about myself this year that I generally like showers if I'm alone...I cant officially wake up without a shower and I cant really have a good nights sleep without one and wrapping myself up in a housecoat after before curling up with a book or my lap-top.

Baths on the other hand I feel I cant take alone...or at least with someone sitting on the toilet n chattin with.....I get too bored easily. or sometimes I take my phone in the bathroom with me and call a friend while soaking. Mind you if I have new bath-bombs or cool new soap I'm ammused, lol....I might need to buy some bath-toys or something and play submarine to keep myself occupied haha.

hmmm Lets see room for 4, 3 different shower heads one in front one in back and one overhead, 8 jets located at strategic angles, 6 way valve, steam and seperate water pump to maintain extreme pressure--its a party in my shower-lol-