Kart Perry Concert

Katy Perry is lame! lol Sorry, I just don't like bubblegum top 40. I think most guys would agree with me. That's probably why they laughed. But don't you worry about them, GGStyle is right, her fan base is mostly female, so good luck and have fun!

All things considered, if you're looking to be accompanied by a SP, providing a free ticket and drive to the concert is not enough compensation unless she is the world's biggest Katy Perry fan, the show is sold out, she doesn't own a car, and there is a transit strike going on.

Typically a close friend or family member would want to be paid to go see that, so you'll have to up the ante with a SP!

haha - I have started my threads with kats n kittens - but I might have ripped it off from somebody somewhere too :P

not a big katy perry fan though... I think there would be a lot of kids at the concert, like elementary school/middle school age. She has appeared on Sesame street and nick shows, so her demographic is a tad young

Asking for an sp to go out for free isn't the right place here.. most if not all charge for social time regardless of the venue.. there are plenty of other places to offer a girl a ticket and your company :) good luck!

She isn't playing in 'peg until July.....6 months is a long time...long enough to perhaps even develop better musical tastes, if you get a couple of Led Zepplin tickets for somewhere in the world post again & I'll be your date,just remember my eyes are up here!...lol

On the up side there will probably be a bunch of hot Milfs there with their daughters so if I were you I would ask a niece or nephew to go and try to pick one up? Just a thought.

I personally like katy Perry. But would never attend a concert to see her. It will be all teenager's that don't sit in their seat's and act well like teenager's.

It remind's me of when I saw the Blackeyed peas at Cowboy's. That was great seeing them there, much older crowd. Then B/F at the time goes and get's me two ticket's to see them at the MTS center. It was horrible. He actually bought me the Katy Perry cd for christmas because of the victoria secret show and I mentioned I liked a song. The rest of the cd has grown on me. He also pointed out to me the other day she was coming. I said pffttt, I'd never want to see her with a bunch of teenager's. One of Justin beiber's favourite song's is her Teenage Dream.

I'm not surprised your guy friend's would laugh and not want to go. It also depends on your age as well. If your a youngin then it might be your type of crowd. But if your older your just going to be hanging out with a bunch oh youngin's.

I'd just put the ticket's on ebay and sell them. I'm sure she'll have sold out and you might make a profit :)

Thank you...definitely must be a generational thing...she's a singer I haven't heard of...but then again, I'm sure there is lots I haven't heard of

RG

Thank you...definitely must be a generational thing...she's a singer I haven't heard of...but then again, I'm sure there is lots I haven't heard of

RG

It goes right along with somehow I have the seventeen magazine sent to my place monthly, WTF. Half the new actor's or actress's I've never seen or heard of. Now if someone said I had ticket's to Ozzy Or Aerosmith, even King's of leon I'd jump on a ticket.

Too much out of our era. I might act like I'm still 20 but between the two cd's ex b/f bought me, the Colin James was more appealing, lol

Ha, I'm not too experienced with these things, but I think SP's like to keep thier personal lives personal. A night out seems like a pretty big time investment ( I'm a pretty avid concert goer). Although, if your paying it might be a pretty sweet gift, assuming she's a fan. I'd say your best bet would be to pick up a girl at the bar ( probabily a place that plays dance music). Should be lots of time, I wouldn't worry. Good luck man, enjoy the concert :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Actually there is an SP in Alberta, Shelbie, that I see that looks a great deal like Katy Perry, very petite, sexy eyes, dark black long hair and sassy. Awesome little fantasy session, lol.

BTW, that is an awesome pic.

katy-perry-mike-ruiz-photoshoot-071109.jpg

Asking for an sp to go out for free isn't the right place here.. most if not all charge for social time regardless of the venue.. there are plenty of other places to offer a girl a ticket and your company :) good luck!

I agree with Carrie. This is a venue that you should seek privately as most of us do charge for our time whether it be dinner out to an amazing restaurant or a concert. It's great you asked though as I know ladies as well as myself that were asked out, but no other gratuities were included other than the offer. What can we say when a nice Gent takes you somewhere, drops you off at the door and considers it a date with a peck on the cheek as a reward? ; ) Thanks for your honesty and good luck as well! : )

You and me both, she looks hot!

@ Namssa

Ha, I'll definately have to keep an eye out next time I'm there :) I would definately book an appointment with a Katy Perry look-alike.

Posted via Mobile Device

So, you really have no confidence that you can find a date (let alone a new GF) in the next six months? Or is it that you just want to see what dating an SP in public would be like (without having to pay).

Wow, either way, thats sad... sorry.