I have finally seen Mariska again. Exceptional!!! I had seen her while on business in Fredericton number of times a few months ago, and I am sure glad to be back in town. She was new lady on the scene back then and glad she is still getting better and better.

So, I have to say first she had the upmost in Class to give me a recommendation to another lady in my hometown. I have found this uncommon in the past, yet a highly professional way to be. She even made me a takeaway lunch on one of my first visits... A special lady

I just have to say she has stepped it up to another level. She has improved her location and it is very inviting and comforting. She has added an additional room with a massage table for relaxing rub down if I wanted it... I left with shaky knees and thoroughly satisfied. She has always been attentive, genuinely into our time and, hyper sexual... never the same experience twice. I've found since we met a few times, if I communicate respectfully with her she isn't shy to anything kinky i've brought up. She genuinely is a sexual and erotic person that really enjoys her thing and takes ME seriously. It is like her mission is please me more than I was previously. Always a different sexy outfit and those heels that make her incredibly tall. I have to give this review simply because I didn't think it could it could get any better than before... and it was.

I am so appreciative to have someone I can finally rely on for a great time and that I trust for complete discretion.

She makes Fredericton my favorite destination.

• Like 3

I had the opportunity recently to meet Mariska. It was an absolute amazing time. Thank you Mariska!!!

Mariska is amazing. If you have the opportunity to meet her I highly recommend making arrangements to do so.

I highly recommend seeing Mariska.

Mariska is one of a kind. Very friendly and very easy to talk to. I have had an amazing time any time I have visited her. Even during all the flooding Freddy she remained a beam of sunshine. Thank you Mariska.

K

Mariska, you are easily one in a million. I was recommened by a close friend of hers (D) and can easily say they are so much alike yet so delicously different. Mariska invited me into what has to be the most decieving of harem as her heels placed her eyes perfectly inline with my own. Her legs are fantastic extensions of a very well kept woman and even better she stepped out and her height is completly unreduced, like her wickedly playfull attitude. She easily made myself comfortably suited, body and mind while teasing me forward to a finale I couldn't forsee being so volcanic. Her time is all yours, she has empressive skills that make both her and my own goals so desirable to achieve but left me teasing her needs before my own. Her hair is long, just like those legs and both lead into her other opportunities. Mariska, you're a sweet catch and I'm glad to have put you back just to have the thrill of catching you again.

• Thanks 2

I got to finally visit her in the new location.  It’s private with parking out back and very clean and tidy.  As always I was welcomed with a huge hug and kiss.  From there you can have a shower for two, a massage and some play time.  Hard to imagine it getting any better.  Lovely visit as always.

• Thanks 1

Tis the season for those special treats and guilty pleasures. I decided I needed an extra special very sweet treat.  Cause Baby it is cold outside and Santa only comes once a year.  Today I had the pleasure of visiting with Miss Mariska. Even though Mariska has been very busy getting ready for Christmas I was able to see her for a very special treat. Christmas came early for me this year for what an amazing treat Mariska is to spend time with on a snowy day.  The beautiful Mariska greeted me at the door with a welcome smile and a  warm hug. Mariska is still one of kind very sexy and very intelligent. I always have an amazing time when I visit with this beautiful lady. The best way to describe my experience with Mariska OMG...OMG...OMG Fantastic..

Sorry guys Mariska did bring some sweet Chrismas treats but I ate them all. 

Santa may come once a year but i will definitely be back many times to come. Highly recommended.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

I met Mariska for the very first time tonight. I don't think I've ever met any SP who was so enthusiastically eager to please as this lady! She and I joked with each other before, during and after the naughty fun. I was definitely the most relaxed I have ever been while meeting a SP for the first time.  Thanks for meeting me Mariska. I can't wait for round two!

Edited by vegeta85
  • Like 1

Mariska is one of the Good Ones. And, lucky Moncton  gents, she is visiting you just now, until Friday--an event that is a rarity, as she does not travel out of Freddi often. Of all the traits you look for in a fine companion, just name them-- Mariska has them all. Clear, friendly, kind, thoughtful, attentive to your every need, very skilled, passionate, sensual, smart, caring, straightforward. Did I say fun? That, too.

• Like 3

I absolutely agree with everything that was written beforehand but I still have to add my two cents.

I visited with Mariska in January after trying for so long to align our schedules. Mariska truly did not disappoint. I had a couple requests and she VERY eagerly obliged. She's not at all judgemental, incredibly open minded and accepting. Her skills are exceptional and knows just what buttons to push !

Visit her !! you won't regret it !!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.