what one thing could change the world?

envy; greed;arrogance;abusive behaviors; self righteousness;superiority complexes;prejudice;racism;intolerance;demagogy;destructive criticism;religion;cruelty to anything alive;falsehood;

fill in the blanks....

Loralee

I would wish that all the money beign used for war weapons, would be used to feed and put roofs over all of those in need.

Guest S***e

Poverty first and foremost would the my choice for elimination followed by hunger/famine which very much ties in with poverty.

Edited by S***e
Correction/addition

I love Cat's answer and I would like to ad to that thought. If we could all imagine that each breath we take is an exchange with another human being or any living thing. The breathe I exhale is being inhaled by all the world and that is such a powerful thought and reality.

We are all one being, united and connected by Source.

• Like 2

Guest s******ecan****

All great suggestions, I would add an end to poor self image or a sense of inferiority. I think a lot of the pain and suffering in the world is caused by people who suffer from tremendous insecurity.

I love Cat's answer and I would like to ad to that thought. If we could all imagine that each breath we take is an exchange with another human being or any living thing. The breathe I exhale is being inhaled by all the world and that is such a powerful thought and reality.

We are all one being, united and connected by Source.

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!

cat

"I'd like to buy the world a Coke" :)

Peace

MG

LMAO you are a cool guy Mr.Green and I enjoy your sense of humor :)

Tolerance is essential in this day and age. Because of the nature of certain people and nature of the culture in our world.

If we don't tolerate one another , we will certainly destroy ourselves.

We all need each other RIGHT? and if we don't tolerate each other how can we move forward?

Good humour makes all things tolerable just like Mr Green said above.

Tolerance is an necessity in today's world to maintain world peace.

People speak more about love and friendships but it is the attitude which we really need to have for peace is that of to live and let live, and enjoy life with a smile and humor AND A LOT LESS DRAMA.

A poem I have posted a couple of times already, but here it is again, after last night's drama, I have moved on and smiled this morning.

"A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever. None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give".

How about forgiveness? Our inability to forgive causes a myriad of problems and disagreements whether it pertain to religion, politics or personal interactions.

If everyone had at least one orgasm a day, I'd bet a lot of problems would disappear!

I like this one best. :icon_biggrin:

It would allow people to be a little more stress free when tackling world issues or common everyday problems.

envy; greed;arrogance;abusive behaviors; self righteousness;superiority complexes;prejudice;racism;intolerance;demagogy;destructive criticism;religion;cruelty to anything alive;falsehood;

fill in the blanks....

Loralee

. . . .the Toronto Maple Leafs, Fox News, American Idol, Justin Bieber, Donald Trump's "hair," the Kardashians. . .

(sorry, couldn't resist).

" If you had one and only one wish.........no wishes for more wishes.......what one wish could you wish for that would improve the whole world?"

Now this brings up some neat ideas that will have to be thought about....

what ever you post you have to give some reason behind it......why your idea is best.......

..................................quote]

I gave this a bit of thought.

What if words could really express how we feel? Not just lip service but a a magical sort of communication. In a sense, words would convey a tangible sentiment.

Saying "I love you," would fill the heart with euphoria.

Saying, "I'm sorry," would relieve the pain and give a sense of restoration.

Saying, "I forgive you," would relieve the guilt and anguish that we all carry.

Saying, "I miss you," would give a person a true sense of how much they mean to others.

"Great job," "Congratulations," and "way to go!" would fill you with a sense of pride.

...that's what I think.

...or we could just wish for every woman to have great boobs. That would work too.

Edited by Old Dog

" If you had one and only one wish.........no wishes for more wishes.......what one wish could you wish for that would improve the whole world?"

Now this brings up some neat ideas that will have to be thought about....

what ever you post you have to give some reason behind it......why your idea is best.......

..................................quote]

I originally posted happiness...and stand by it, if we are proceeding on the assumption that this is a wish and can come true.

Think about it for a second...if everyone is happy, problems go away.

Conflict goes, people get along, if day to day problems in your life (finances, relationships etc) cause you unhappiness, well those problems would disappear in order for you to be happy

Just my rationale for my answer

RG