Descriptive Word Meanings?

I am asking for some input. Lately I have been reading some of the other boards and the way members interpret the way an SP describes herself. This has left me very confused, because all of the words that accurately describe myself have a different meaning in this arena and I don't seem to fit into any of the "traditional" descriptions.

Heres the challenge. All measurements are 100% accurate as of noon today. I would like members and SPs alike to help me figure out how to word my description so that I am honest with guests and don't do myself a disservice with words that have double meanings.

My Stats

5'2

135lbs

34 C natural

27 inch waist

36.5 inch hips

Size 4-6 depending on the manufacture

I have an hourglass shape, built much like a 50's pinup but I'm mature and a mother so I wear the medals of life and wisdom proudly; I have earned each and every one of them. I have too much waist to hip ratio to be a spinner. Even at 110 lbs I simply wouldn't qualify as such.

In the past I have used the words:

Petite - which is defined as being 5'3 or under. In this arena men think it means short and fat

Voluptous - I thought it meant curvy and shapely. Men think it means fat, chubby or BBW.

Soft - I thought it meant womanly. I'm not a Lana Lee or an Alex G. They have stunning bodies built from hours in the gym and the body type to do it. My workouts are done at home, I have shape but the flesh yeilds to grasp. I couldn't be a hard body, I have tried, I just have way too much estrogen. Men think it means flabby.

All natural - self explanatory, if a woman is mature like I am, then gravity has had some say. Men think it means flappy or saggy. I even read one thread that someone was looking for a milf or cougar with high, firm natural breasts. That is rare, even a woman without children has some natural sag.

So my question is....where do I fit in? Hobbyists want a category and I can't for life of me figure mine out....

cat

p.s. I can't figure out how to load pics but I will get some up this week, it may help for those that haven't met me.

As a lucky person who has met you I do not know if there is the right combination of words to describe how beautiful and special you are. The above descriptions for sure do not do provide your just rewards, so I guess I will have to take some time to really think about this.

As a lucky person who has met you I do not know if there is the right combination of words to describe how beautiful and special you are. The above descriptions for sure do not do provide your just rewards, so I guess I will have to take some time to really think about this.

My sentiments exactly......

This is something that I can see why you are pondering how to put it....

You are........you.

I too have had issues with description so I understand it can be difficult to pick the right word. If you have an hourglass shape why not say that? You could also describe yourself as having a classic pin-up build with a mix of slender and curvy in all the right places or maybe say you are small in stature with feminine curves, etc.

On sites with a drop down menu where they have a set number of options I either try to avoid selecting one or go with whatever I feel at the moment, you'll never make everyone happy as it's all very subjective.

Edited by Kyra.Graves

I have an hourglass shape, built much like a 50's pinup

This is a great description, and a very good place to start. If you're emphasizing your natural curves, what about curvy or shapely?

Not much help, but for the most accurate description of you I'd go with simply gorgeous ;)

Edited by 72Nova
markup errors

I too have had issues with description so I understand it can be difficult to pick the right word. If you have an hourglass shape why not say that? You could also describe yourself as having a classic pin-up build with a mix of slender and curvy in all the right places or maybe say you are small in stature with feminine curves, etc.

On sites with a drop down menu where I they have a set number of options I either try to avoid selecting one or go with whatever I feel at the moment, you'll never make everyone happy as it's all very subjective.

This is the kinda thing I am looking for Kyra, thank you. To everyone who responded, thank you also!

cat

I've had the pleasure of meeting you (under another guise) and it doesn't matter how you describe yourself... :) Beautiful, Sophisticated and someone that pampers the Gentleman she is with... That is all anyone needs to really know.

Petite is interpreted as short and fat? Weird. I hear petite and think petite all over.

I would go with what others have said: you're a mature woman with an hourglass figure.

I have an hourglass shape, built much like a 50's pinup but I'm mature and a mother so I wear the medals of life and wisdom proudly; I have earned each and every one of them.

I think that this is the best description. It not only describes your shape, but also tells a lot about who you are - confident and proud of who you have become. I love that. I want to be attracted to a woman both physically and emotionally. Her personality is more important that her looks, in my opinion.

And what's that about a southern accent? Really? OMG I find that so hot! You should definitely mention that. :)

What a great thread Cat. I suffer form much the same problem. While a size 4 pants are what I wear I am far from a spinner. As someone that has spent most of thier life in a gym I carry more muscle than an amateur jock or some professional ones for that matter.

How do I describe myself? I don't.

I feel energicially the right people are attracted to me without me saying one word about my body type. I used to be afraid gentlemen would be intidimated by my body but this has never happened even once, so there is no need to worry about a perfect word to describe ones self.

Just own who you are and you will be loved for whatever body you have.

Love and light to you Cat.

My Stats

5'2

135lbs

34 C natural

27 inch waist

36.5 inch hips

Size 4-6 depending on the manufacture

I have an hourglass shape, built much like a 50's pinup but I'm mature and a mother so I wear the medals of life and wisdom proudly; I have earned each and every one of them.

Cat, I realize that you are seeking help with ONE word or phrase that best describes you but I will ask you. Have you ever considered that maybe ONE word or phrase is not enough to describe you? I have read and re-read your post and for the life of me I can not come up with one term for you that fits the parameters you lay out. Perhaps the best way to describe yourself is just how you did in the above quoted text. Afterall the description listed IS who you are and not WHAT you are! Be yourself, be honest (as you did) and let the semantics worry about themselves. Keep in mind that some people are just too unique to be categorized!

Cat,

I would describe you as curvy, not voluptuous. I once had your exact same stats as we are around the same height and same chest size and always desribed myself as curvy.

I would say mature, soft and curvacious would be a few good words to put in your advertising. Your beuaty, grace and class are to be admired.

I love Betty Boop!!! This thread wasn't about the "one" word or phrase really, it was about finding out what words men associate with my "body type". I really appreciate everyones input, the ladies especially.

Thank you!

cat

It would also be a disservice to not comment on how beautiful your face is. As amazing as your body is, there is no greater pleasure in my life right now than looking at your face when we're together. I enjoy every single moment of that.