Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Can't wait to meet some of you on the 2nd :) and carry on the party at my Hotel! mmm all holes filled eh is that a promise ;)

Welcome Sophie! Like your avatar. Look forward to seeing you at the social event.

Is there any event that can be scheduled next week for those that can't make this week. I know a lot of people are starting their weekend on the Wednesday. (yikes, I have to miss this one. I'll be dreaming of it).

Now this is looking better :) 4 ladies confirmed another 2 maybe, and about 15 guys saying they can drop by!! looks like we are going to have a party :) and a Party :) and some more party :D

Good work, Dummpy!

Remember, if you'd like to stick around after the social event for one of the other events, please contact Dummpy or me for more info.

TRman: there will be other events in the weeks to come. Watch this space for more info.

Hi

Finally finished up my work in northern Ontario for the past year and half. Up for four weeks and back for a week to a week and half. What a pain in life that was.

Glad to see that someone is keep the gang bang going. A how a great time with Rachelle, when she hosted two of then. Sad to hear that she is no longer touring I was looking to seeing her again when I got back. But was luck to see one of Lenna friends in April when my return trip was delay for weather and I have to Keep and eye to see if her friends are returning back are way.

Anyhow love more information on this event on July 2nd

Hi, being a newbie I don't know how this works but I want to join in for sure. Can you give me a time frame, location area in Ott and some idea of the fee per user, or is it a question of math, divided the SP fees by the number of users? Thanks

sunnyguy: I've sent you a PM with the social event info

Providers usually have a GB rate, an amount that's equal for each participant. When compared to their regular rates, volume discounts usually apply. For example, an hour regular rate of $200 could become $150 per participant for a group (3 or more) event. Those organizing a particular event can provide info for that event.

This is turning out to be a really busy week and I have out of town guests visiting. I won't be able to host as I thought I would because a friend is crashing at my place this week. If my friend was into GBs, there would be no problems, but somehow I think that's not going to happen (lol). But if I can escape for a couple of hours, I'll join you at the social event on the 2nd. Sophie, you look good!

No sweat, Dude. Lots of people have holiday weekend plans, so attendance at the social event should be full but fluid (as it were - lol). PM Dummpy or me for info about the social event and possible after-events.

I had every intention of being there, but this stupid cold/flu would have been one thing I was not willing to share. ;)

I am very pleased with the events of the evening! And so was Sophie on the ride home she asked if we could do it every week!!

After an unexpected out-of-town visitors showed up I was forced to changed my plans and couldn't attend the social event. How disappointing! Hope you guys had a blast....next time I'll be there.

I'm so so sorry I missed it guys, I had every intention of being there, but a few things in my personal life have been rather distracting. Next time!

"Erin_xo I'm so so sorry I missed it guys, I had every intention of being there, but a few things in my personal life have been rather distracting. Next time!"

You were missed, I was looking forward to catching up!! We have got to do some drinks on a patio very soon :)

Each event so far, we've had at least one first-time group participant - and they've really made a contribution to the event. Thanks, Tony! (And especially thanks to Sophie!!! - lol)

So if you're a "first timer", don't be afraid to give it a try.

Dummpy has also changed the group name to make it even more all-inclusive and "user-friendly".

Based on our experience so far, we'll likely just have one event per occasion from now on. With potential multiple events on the same date, things can get a little confusing and affect participation rates.

Thanks to all who have taken part up to now. And for those who intended to come last night but couldn't make it for one reason or another, hope to see you next time.

I was very impressed with the maturity of everyone I met last night, even if I couldn't stay for the main event. I sure thought about it all after I left!

Sorry I couldnt make it everyone. My car was wrongfully impounded when I was at the hair dresser :( It took me till 6pm to sort out by then I was ready to go home as I was wet and not looking so sexy anymore lol. I will be there next time for sure. xoxo

hey Red :) next time we should make you the main event●!

what time did you all leave there? I showed up around 815 (on the nose) but couldn't find you ... what a let down. I am very in for next time.

Sign in to follow this