Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

I'm a Newbie in this never been in a Gb, but I will love to attend one of the sessions... shout out to everyone one here esp. Youngstud and Dummpy :P

Poly with a spinner?

I had a duo with Natasha and Nikki last night and after I asked with they did MMF or Poly and after a long translation they said yeah sure!

3n73o63lezzzzzzzzz97ced.th.jpg

I love these spinners for how they look but not sure about the a la cart or if they would work out for a Poly but if others are interested and also willing to TOFTT I would give it a try too.

Monika east Asian spinner MMF one afternoon this week, the MMF with Monika, spence and myself went so well last week I cant wait to try it again! I have a couple people interested (one confirmed) but I wouldn't mind doing her a couple times this week so msg me if you want to get in on the action ... I am hopping that if she does several MMF's she might be comfortable with a Poly! Msg me for details!

Dreamer and Jack. I've sent you an e-mail about the Natasha and Nikky possiblties for Wednesday. I'm also up for TOFTT.

Others, PM me if interested.

Monika sounds great, but I'm already down for a couple of events this week. As many on here I'm sure would say, I wish my resources matched my desire. Lol.

Bummer man, I have my sister and hubby in town for the week, till thurs... "hey sis, I off to a poly event..." ya right. Hey guys can you show me the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow... I mean that is where all this is being funded from, right?

Natasha sounds spectacular, I love spinners. Never had one but it is a big dream

Man, so much for relaxing summer... Was hoping to make it out to the Wednesday get together, alas work got in the way. Ug. Thanks for sending the info tho Dummpy. Hoping to partake soon!

Friday is Full however I am looking for one more alternate in the event one off the committed members drops off. Wednesday is still being sorted out looking like a downtown venue has been selected. And a short list of ladies we are trying to persuade! Lots of room at the evening event as there will be 2 ladies so come on in the water is good :)

"G" ("Winnipeg connection"), from the lunch last Thursday, PM me with your hobby e-mail.

Thanks!

Hey Fritz,

If you are interested in an event, just PM the event organizer named in the event posting. They will follow up with you off-line regarding the details.

Cheers,

Y.S.

fritzrico23 : I'm a Newbie in this never been in a Gb, but I will love to attend one of the sessions... shout out to everyone one here esp. Youngstud and Dummpy :P

For all of you who would like to have cum, but can't make this week's events, (sorry dudes, but you're right, there is life beyond group sex - lol), there will be more planned for the second half of July.

Watch this space!

Guest TheDoobDude

Man, this is so freakin' kewl that you guys are doin' this!

Soccermum has requested an event next week, may be a duo thing. Anyone who is interested please let me know dates and times that work, would be around $250 for the Duo.

Enjoyed a MMF with Monika and Dreamer8 this evening. I miss Monika already. She is beautiful to behold and hold (and other verbs as well). Thanks to dreamer for making it happen.

Field research on behalf of the group is always enjoyable work. Lol. Congrats owly and Dreamer8. Look forward to an update in Monika's recommendation section.

Dreamer was able to secure Natasha and Monica for the duo Wed night :) the cover charge is slightly higher than originally anticipated at 310 however it should be a blast !!

PM Dreamer8 if you are interested in the Natasha/Monika hot spinner DP duo. Spots should go pretty quickly for such an event. 7 p.m. start Wed 15 July.

Guest TheDoobDude

Sorry, dudes, but what's the DP refer to?

DP is double penetration. Two erect penises in one vagina or one each in vagina and anus, and, rarely, two in one anus. I believe items one and two may be on offer at tomorrow's event.

LMAO..."very rarely, two in one anus"...can you spell hurt...or stretch..

yep dp vag on both and vag/anal on natasha never asked if she would consider dp anal, didn't want to push it.

Yep, dp anal would probably be "pushing it" but perhaps in a very enjoyable way. {;-)

Not to mention considerable wood required

Angeleyes in the poly chat room says she wants to do a solo poly event. I gave her some general guidelines, prices. etc. She was having trouble finding the group so I sent her the url and posted this message. PM or e-mail her if you are interested.

Sign in to follow this