Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Good work, owly. We continue to expand our repertoire of local talent. And it's sooo much fun to be at someone's first GB. Lol.

Guest TheDoobDude

hey doods, are any of these event 420 friendly?

TheDoobDude hey doods, are any of these event 420 friendly?

Not yet, count me out, but that does not mean that others might not like it, set something up if you want to judge the level of interest.

bad news about Monika and the ploy event check your emails for all the details don't msg me until you read your email, sorry guys we will try to make due without her.

Update: Monika had some personal stuff come up at the last minute and so will not be attending the event that had been planned for tonight (Wed 15 July).

But thanks to the good efforts of Dreamer, we have found an excellent replacement to team with Natasha.

Participation for this event is now totally booked (there's always next time, guys) and is scheduled for tomorrow (Thur 16 July) in a hotel suite which includes a jacuzzi.

If your one of the lucky six who has confirmed for this event, Dreamer will e-mail you all the details. For the rest of you, we're hoping to have another spinner DP duo next month.

Next week I am planning a day time event with Soccermum, still not sure about morning or afternoon or the day? Any suggestions? This will be a great event as Soccermum is a great sport with very few restrictions.

Sorry to hear about tonight (or rather last night) guys, but Im sure you'll have an even better time tonight... ;)

Akhenaton sorry, whats "420 friendly" ... ?

April 20th was pronounced canibus day some time by some "dude" and that is of course the 4th month and the 20th day so "420" I am sure there is a more complete explination but that is the readers digest version.

Anyone up for Sophie next Thursday? Could be afternoon or evening??

ummmm Sooooooooophieeeeeeeeeeeeee is awesome I get stiff just saying her name .... what do you think of the tag line "Sexysophie ... so deep and so delicious!" for her :)

OK as you can tell I am in a weird mood .... got a big poly tonight and I can't wait!

Guest l******2g*

Hi guys is there some events planned next week? :)

Bonjour, Laurent,

So far, Dummpy is suggesting a SexxySophie event for next Thursday.

laurent2go Hi guys is there some events planned next week?

Also want to organize a Soccermum event!

So SexxySophie Thursday and Soccermum another day, any suggestions on dates and times?

Guest TheDoobDude

Cool, thanks man! Excellent suggestion!!

So, are any of you ladies on her up for a little smoke with your poke, if you know what I mean?

Dummpy Dude wrote:

Not yet, count me out, but that does not mean that others might not like it, set something up if you want to judge the level of interest.

Guest l******2g*

Hi Guys, a soccermum seems great to me! :) Let me know by email and i will join you with pleasure!

Guys thanks for making the spinner Poly tonight such a blast! I will be posting the full details in the after party.

Please send me an email for sexxysophie event subject "Sexxysophie thursday" or "soccermum 1st Poly event" (ya she is a newbie!!) at [email protected]

Today's hot tub party was a great success, thanks to Dummpy's great organizational work and talent scouting abilities.

Sign in to follow this