Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Still trying to find a spot for Wednesday should have it narrowed down tomorrow :)

Guest Dj******e

Hey Dummpy. I'm back to town and I'd like to resume the hobby where I left it.

Keep me posted for the next event :)

Cheers,

For newbies:

In order to participate in a Poly Party

1) Show up to a Poly social event so that we can put a face (and a personality) to the handle. If the members attending the social event (M&F) have a good feeling about your maturity and discretion, you could then be asked to participate in future Poly Parties.

2) Develop one or more in-person connections with some of the practicing members of the Poly Group. Or the well-known members of CERB. A recommendation from a well-known trusted provider (or respected male CERB member) who are members of the Poly Group could enable your eligibility to participate in a Poly Party.

Given that some Poly group members have been hassled on-line in the past in various rather nasty ways for their participation (actual, perceived or on-line) in the group, we tend to be rather cautious about whom we invite to attend. Also, most events fill up quite quickly, so we can afford to be fairly chosey about participants. And of course, maturity, discretion and group chemistry are essential to successful events.

Wed 02 Dec - Social Event - 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Downtown - enjoy some beverages and pool (with cues, not towels - lol) with like-minded individuals in a relaxed pub setting

PM me if you're interested.

Quite a few expressions of interest so far in next Wed soc event and several female and male members have confirmed intentions of attending.

PM me if you're interested.

(If you're a new member with zero posts, I'm gonna say "no". But if you've been around CERB for awhile and have a track record of intelligent posts and good reccos, we'd like to see you.)

Looks like we will have a good turnout this evening. Several female guests along with a number of male CERB members. For those of you for whom this may be your first social event, just a reminder that the women are our guests and among us, we pay for their food and beverages.

I won't be checking here or my hobby e-mail from work and will be going directly to the event from work. So if you haven't already contacted me via PM for details by now, it's too late for this event.

Thanks to all those who attended!

As usual, many newcomers who thought they'd like to show up were a bit shy. Lol.

Great to see the four new members who made it to their inaugural event.

Nice to see the gender balance was almost 50-50 tonight.

Helps to keep the male pool sharks in line when the women are just as good. Lol.

Hello I am a new member, we are a late 30 yr old couple who might be interested in group thing please get back to me, I am 5ft7 lght blnd hair green eyes great shape, clean and shaven, she is 5ft5 long blnd hair blue eyes, a bit over weight, shaven as well, i hope to hear back from someone thanx john

Whenever you want it to be, Belladonna! I mean that literally. (Well if you said Dec 25, that might be hard to arrange.) If you are serious, PM or e-mail me to get the ball(s) rolling.

There should be another social event in January. Look forward to seeing you there.

Y.S.

DjPrestone When is the next meet up? Would like to introduce myself

If the dates work out, my place might be available for the next event!! Organizers, just let me know ... maybe for the next one with Belladonna as the star marquee attraction??

The next social event will be on Wednesday January 27 from 4:30 to 8 pm (or later). It will be at a downtown location. Please PM me to get the location. If you are new to the group we may want a reference from someone in the group before we tell you where the event is.

Thanks to CH for organizing the next social event!

This might be a good time to re-post some of the basics for this group, since we can't do "sticky posts" in social groups.

Over and above the general good-time of socializing with other like-minded individuals in a relaxed atmosphere in a public place, social events can also lead to participation in Poly Parties.Though you can come to Poly Socials and never feel obligated to participate in Poly Parties. Totally up to you. It's all good.

But it's good to note that in order to participate in a Poly Party you must either:

1) Show up to a Poly social event so that we can put a face (and a personality) to the handle. If the members attending the social event (M&F) have a good feeling about your maturity and discretion, you could then be asked to participate in future Poly Parties.

2) Develop one or more in-person connections with some of the practicing members of the Poly Group. Or the well-known members of CERB. A recommendation from a well-known trusted provider (or respected male CERB member), particularly those who are members of the Poly Group, could enable your eligibility to participate in a Poly Party.

I'm going to quit this group. :(

Maybe I'll come back when I'm a bit more mature and can actually make it to social events. Cheers, and thanks for being supportive ;)

Hey guys and gal!

When is the next event planned as I have finally decided I would like to attend and meet some of you cats?

Please PM me some details!

Cheers

Sign in to follow this