Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

how do I go about joining one of these events....im a sexual creature that would love to try a poly.....

Perhaps an interview is in order :D I sent you a pm

"Xoxo

how do I go about joining one of these events....im a sexual creature that would love to try a poly....."

Always good to see that Dummpy and Pete, two of our most diligent original researchers, are alert and on the job, as usual.

Perhaps Xoxo may be interested in a very nice MMFF ;) I love ladies that speak their mind.

this is just an idea but perhaps posting in the general discussions and open forums about the poly group with direct links YoungStud, might bring upon less bored and uninvolved and potentially harmful lurkers. something to think about. i know we want more members but it seems the right people founf out about this group through referral...perhaps protecting the ladies and members of the group by not posting the events in public might help that.....just saying. There have been more than a couple open and random mentionings and advertising plugs for the gals in here having poly events....what that has sseemed t bring upon, even other than Red's situation, are more idiots linking to this group cancelling apointments with girls based on their "gang bang" involvement

guys....as much as I love this group you need to start thinking before you post outside of this group (or even in it) and start looking out for the ladies involved...as we have far much more to lose than you do.

please respect that. TY

Right now, anyone who looks in the Social Groups section of CERB can simply click and link to join the Poly Group. There are no restrictions, you are instantly approved and become a Group member. I think the vast majority of more than 350 people who have joined have simply seen that this is the most active social group on CERB from the Social Group list and joined out of curiosity.

Posting in the main forums to check out events here - no details provided - is intended as a reminder to those who are already Poly members to check into the group for the latest info. Social group postings are not automatically available to members when you log in. You have to seek them out. This may also lead a few more new people joining the group, but that's not the intent.

However, it's essentially irrelevant with regard to the concerns you raise (which I agree are important ones), as we have more than 350 members now, and most of us have no idea who most of them are. A few more in the "unknown" category won't really make much of a difference now in practical terms in the level of discretion and common sense exercised by members here.

Since the "barn door" for discretion wasn't closed when the group was started by making it "group creator approval only to join" (no one thought of that at the time), the only option now is for the group owner to kick off everyone who isn't known to the core group or who have never posted or attended an event, then convert the group to "approval of group creator required to join" format for all prospective future members.

If we want to do that, I'm willing to do some of the "grunt" work paring the list down, if I'm given access to do that.

I agree with YS.

I have a long thread established on another site. Unfortuneately it has been abused. I recently has 2 sp's email me to take them off of a list. Why would someone say they are even on a list?

We must ensure there is a difference between lurkers and members.

I suggest if someone has not attended a function over 3 months and cannot offer one of the senior members a good reason for not attendng a function, then they ought to be denied further access.

Perhaps we need a different website?

Thoughts.

Just so you know....

This will be the last day to sign up for the poly party I am hosting downtown this coming Tuesday from 5:30 - 7:30.

It will be my first experience participating in such an event and am wishing to make it very memorable! PM or phone me for detail....or view my previous posts in this section!

Dorinda xo

I agree with what has been said. Discretion is the key on this site because we know about all the nut-jobs that places like this attract. Maybe just using this site to advertise social gatherings with no reference to any "after activities" nor the participants names.

Effing hell. I constantly forget to check this thing. I wish it got updated like subscribed threads. If there's a social event, not necessarily the actual "action" per se, could someone PM me? Yes, yes, I'm lazy. :)

I've had a gentleman have to back out of the party today due to work related issues, so phone me (as I will be offline for the rest of the day) if you would like to take his spot! 5:30 start time TODAY! See you all there !!

I'm leaving this group. Sorry guys. If I get the urge for a gangbang, I'll set it up myself. I can't handle the rumours and gossip going on, or the lack of discretion.

I TOO have lost clients due to people within the group talking to others outside the group. And not only lost them, but been treated badly and with contempt and disrespect.

Also, here's a concept....when you book time with me for such an event, how about you actually show up for it. Many times I have posted with the times; if you do not have the ability to remember when it happens perhaps buy a daytimer. I have to drive about 2.5 hours to get to the city so when I show up to the party and only have 2 guests show it does not make me want to do this again!!! You have one angry lady on your hands right now!!

The most successful events have been ones with the participants undisclosed and "promoted" by members of the group. It is an open group, ladies that join are not necessarily involved in Poly activities they may just be monitoring to make sure nothing bad is said. It is an open group and was meant to have general discussions about group stuff. I really don't know what to say, there have definitely been some abuses, and some screw ups. Even the members we know can cause issues, so kicking the unknowns off won't really help that. I don't see how ladies going to social events can hurt an SP? However the association with a "gang bang" can have a negative impact with some clients who want to have a GFE and pretend that there SP only see them. Perhaps I was the wrong guy to "create" the group as it gives Dummpy haters another reason to hate makes all of you potential targets. The last thing I wanted was for anyone to get hurt or upset, these things are very difficult to organize and get off the ground before the group was formed the success rate was 0 not including MMF or FFM and one MMFF. We have had at least half a dozen events with 5 or more guys thanks to this group. I am satisfied with my new friends and can easily dump the public group if the main participants think it's become a circus and over stayed it's useful life?

I think if the membership drops bellow 300 I will can the group, or if the group lays dorment with no comments for more than 2 weeks I will can the group, as long as people are here and discussiong than we have a group. However I think like all things in life we will learn from mistakes and the group will evolve, to the Dummpy haters, it's not about me it is about the other 300+members.

Hey Everyone - I am reviewing this tread and I'm sorry to hear that the train has gone off the tracks. Surely cooler calmer heads will prevail. It is very disturbing to read that some SPs are receiving harassing messages. Thats awful and all I can say is to trust your instincts - if you think you should back out, you should. I'm sorry its the case - but maybe this is what we needed to help us evolve a little. If anyone is into "some action" as was said, PMs might be the way to go. I am going to read all these posts and get caught up - I hope you are all well.

Boom a little controversy and we get an extra 16 members??

A big "THANK YOU" to all who came out for my first poly party experience! What a blast! I had so much fun that I am already planning the next event! To those who could not make it, no worries.....here commmmmmes annnother one!!! September 11th at 7:30. This will be in conjunction with my next Ottawa tour which will be Sept. 6 -11. Looking forward boys!! :)

Thanks for being such a great sport about all this, we won't let you down!!

Dorinda A big "THANK YOU" to all who came out for my first poly party experience! What a blast! I had so much fun that I am already planning the next event! To those who could not make it, no worries.....here commmmmmes annnother one!!! September 11th at 7:30. This will be in conjunction with my next Ottawa tour which will be Sept. 6 -11. Looking forward boys!! :smile:

Umm...Please do!! As this is a group I believe you can add any pictures you want.

Dorinda Hi! I was considering adding some pictures - what are the rules?

Sign in to follow this