Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Guest HERETOPLAY

I'm an attractive married man seeking open-minded people to have a very discreet fun with..............private and discreet......I'm ready if you are?I'm 6' tall....200 lbs....nice bod....very oral......very clean....v-safe......blue eyes........very open.....chat me up and lets play.....?Don't be shy...have a little fun with me?

-Tim

Hey gang sorry I have been on a forced vacation for a bit, I have an amazing event or 2 planned for April, I would like to try another poly social in April as well. Any thoughts?

The Poly social was designed as a way for potential members to see the other faces and determine if there were any conflicts before they commit to an event, so if you are consider an event but afraid of who may show up the social is a great place to make sure.

I have a pair of ladies that are absolute Dolls one is 21 and the other is 26 but looks much younger, they want 6 guys to give them all holes filled simultaneously should be very hot! They are both under 120 one is about 5"3" and the other about 5"1" and have asses to die for!!

Shooting for the First week in April let me know!

To say that this is an interesting group to join is an understatement.

Hope I could catch up and contribute in some way.

ok so here's a little something more or less on topic. Perhaps this is not the right group, but I'll give it a shot. I'm not married, but I might as well be. I'm not lonely per say, but certainly unfulfilled in the bedroom. I have a very open, beautiful g-f, and nothing is wrong with her OR her abilities. My problem, is I feel I need more than one partner to completely fulfill my desires. I've had this occasion happen once, we both enjoyed it, I was completely fulfilled and even thirsty for more, however, now it's back to good ol' 1 on 1 plane jane. I'm straight, but I would have not only another laddy join but other men too. I've become totally open to the idea of polygamy, but do not know how to confront my lady. Like I said she has an open mind, but I doubt it would extend beyond a once in a very blue moon to fullfll at least a small part of my sexual appetite with one other partner, when I think a group would be more exciting... I've considered therapy, but I really don'T think it's wrong for me to feel this way. I think society has it's views based on certian general 'cultural' values, but regardless, bringing something like this up could change things, perhaps even compomize something very special we have... Any ladies care to share any thoughts?? Anyone feels the same way?

looks like a Social Wednesday the 6th starting around 4 running to 7 or 8, in the Preston street area.

Looks like a mind blowing interactive duo Friday afternoon the 8th :) 360 to get into the action 6 guy limit (one per hole, but you get try as many as you like!!)

I have added some basic understandings in the description of the group this should help with some of the questions and procedures. Have fun and play safe!!

the event on the 8th is fully booked, if anyone is interested in being on the waiting list let me know we do typically get a cancellation close to the event.

hello I am very i nterested in meeting people what do I do could I join on preston street.

Hey dumpy may I have some details on how to get on the waiting list or in on the next event

thanks

I do have a location tomorrow night if there is an after party so guys if this could interest you be prepared

Also the Friday event we have had a few cancellations so I have room if there is another guy or 2? It will be downtown between 2 and 4 entry is 360 2 unbeleiveable ladies all holes filled and bbbj

Guest Ni**t*****t

please include me in the next event in OW

Guest s*ap*s**t

love to have a party any ladys ready pm me ottawa

Sign in to follow this