Redhead Appreciation Group (RHAG)

Pete, I absolutely agree about Alanna Fox.

She's only been on cerb for a day, and has already got lots of well-deserved attention.

Just a reminder to vote in the latest celeb poll, either here or by pm to T'storm.

Julianne, Gillian, or Christina???

I notice we've just gained another member. Now 156. I'm having trouble keeping track of us all now, but greetings to our newest! Have fun here. Maybe tell us about yourself.

Thanks for the invite! We only have 1 lady with chestnut brown hair so I didn't know if we were included. April is 21 years old with long straight hair and hazel eyes. Slim & petite with an absolutely beautiful face. Working on some pics at the moment & should have them up some time soon.... :)

Yes, chestnut is perfect!

We love chestnut, and strawberry blonde, and...and...

Welcome, and thank you for joining us!

picture.php?albumid=4&pictureid=8401

Redhead of the day for Friday, our own Michelle, from the days when she was a redhead.

What a gorgeous pic, superlift! An enchantress, for sure.

And welcome, member 158!

There's still time to vote in the celeb poll, here or to T'storm.

Three beauties to choose from.

after seeing our new redhead out here in the Peg. AlannaFox. I just had to join up Cato. She's definately on my bucket list.

PJ

This week poll is now closed. Thanks to all RHAG members who voted it was a tight race for 2 of the 3 sexy redhead.

Without any further ado the winner is *drum roll please* Gillian Anderson by a score of 5 to 4 with Julianne Moore.

I'm surprised that no one voted for Christina she would have been my 2nd choice if you have seen "Mad men" with her in her red dress I'm sure many would have changed their mind.

Thanks again for voting.

Thank you for this, T'storm. I liked your selections. Excellent.

And welcome to pjrd, our newest member.

We're going to take a break from the poll for a while, as we didn't get many votes this time, despite the hotness of the contenders.

One thing the polls did, though, was to get a lot of participation on RHAG. I hope we can keep that going.

Please tell us your redhead stories, share pics, as you like.

And I'll keep doing my redhead research to bring us news from the redhead world.

All contributions welcome.

And a special thank you to T'storm, superlift, and omehgosh for running the polls.

Guest S******s*m

Definitely well done pollsters! Would be great to close polls in future with the best takes from the pollsters... Way to go Gillian! You're hot!

karen-gillan.jpg

Sexy Scot Karen Gillan, redhead of the day for Monday

article-1200164-05BC0E9A000005DC-817_468x618.jpg

Scarlett Johansson in Iron Man 2.

To quote Twelfth Night: "Some are born redheaded, some achieve redheadedness..."