Dancers and Devotees

Glad to have you on board, Pete. I think water or pop costs $5 or so at Barb's.

Welcoming new members, including dancer.

4 women so far! And such excellent women, too.

Guest S****an

Hi Pete - no cover charge during the day but most clubs charge $4 starting at 6-7pm. Cato is right about the pop- it always pains me to think a night at a SC maybe is 30 bucks outlay just for watery coke. Grrrr. Almost worth taking the bus so I can have a beer or two - almost :)

It's always a debate for me ; go in early to avoid the cover charge (one more drink to be bougth for myself or dancer). I do not drink either, regardless if i'm the one driving or not, and i've had a few surprises at first : $6 machine-made coffee (for her) or club soda with lemon (generally for me). Avoiding the cover charge, though, means I migth not stay as long if i go in alone. Not the same story if i go with friends.

So i agree, skidman, an easy $30 in non alcoholic drinks that are way easy to make, plus tips. I seem to remember that (standard) bar prices are close to that.

Barefax Ava has just joined cerb. It's great to have dancers on here.

Hi all,

I've posted some new info on Pigale :

vhttp://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17071&page=2

What had started a slow night turned out great. Taylor, that i mentioned in m post, is a blast and very playfull. Will have to see her again .. ;-)

Act 1, Scene 1 - Well I missed Sierra last night at Barbs. I got there a little late and I think I saw her leave just after I arrived but I decided to have at least one beer. I decided to get a dance but nearly fell asleep after two songs. She was surprised when I said that two songs was good.

Act 1, Scene Two - The next day I finally managed to see Jazy at the SD. Wow, certainly worth the wait but I should have made excuses to see her earlier.

I posted a review of Lea at Barb's in the Adventures in the Champagne Room thread.

Also met up with hunknhot at Barb's; that was fun.

Hey Mistert, is this Taylor which you speak of the super hot brunette with beautifully enhanced breasts from Barbs?

Hi Mustard11,

The Taylor i'm referring to is at Pigalle, with natural (soon to be enhanced) breasts with long dark - raven black hair. Saw her last week wednesday and friday. If memory serves, she's working for 3 or 4 weeks then is taking about a month off to recuperate.

She's fun, had a blast (figuratively) both times. We now have an inside joke .... don't ask ;-)

Addendum to my previous post, the Taylor i'm referring to worked, i understand, at Barefax a while back - cant remember how long ago, i sure she told me but the details escape me .....

I haven't had a dance from Taylor in a long time, but I agree, she's extremely hot. I should try to see her pre-enhancement.

Cato, you may try to see her this week (she'll be in friday for sure 12 to 12) as to not miss her, as i understood that she planned to be back in early in May from her surgery.....

I went to Pigalle yesterday to scout who would be there this friday (was pretty "dead", some of my favorites were out on vacation) as i may go soon with one of my friends. Chatted quite a bit with Taylor over supper there. My impression of her being a good conversationalist got confirmed. She's a bright woman. Her new colleague Ashley (or is it spelled Asleigh) is quite interesting too.

Ashley is a petite woman (5 feet tops 95 pounds or so) who started about 3 weeks ago. Haven't had the chance to go to the CR with her, but i'm seeing the potential. She mentioned she'd likely be out of town friday for the week-end.

If you do see get to see Taylor pre-enhancement, have fun!!!!

Went for a bit of a cruise last night to a few clubs; Barbs, Playmate, Pigales, Taboo. Found the places relatively quiet and no one new that really caught my eye enough to take into the back. I guess the early unseasonably warm weather is keeping people outside.

In the end, I went into the CR with an old favourite of mine, Alisha (Barb's). I like a drink and a little talk time before going into the back, turn on the upper head first followed by the lower head afterwards. I find that it enhances the CR time.

I generally am a daytime visitor and stick to Barb's due to it's proximity for an after work drink and that they have a variety of shapes, sizes and ages. The dancers in clubs like Pigales are more sexual, as I lean more on sensual. I find that some daytime dancers will take the time to cultivate clients and are not put off if you do not take them into the CR every time you meet. The dangerous side of this is that you might be marked as territory where no dancer will sit next to you if a dancer has marked you and she is in the club. Not a bad thing if you are not into a different dancer every time you go out or if all you want is a drink and watch the stage.

Useful info, eddie b. Thanks.

What is Alisha like? I don't recognize the name?

Has anybody had a dance with Jessie at Barb's? I like the looks of her. Young spinner, long dark hair, great ass.

Might hop in to Pigalle tomorrow friday myself. Not sure when, perhaps late PM, round 6 or so perhaps. Not sure who'll be there yet with easter weekend starting.

Might have seen Jessie, but not sure. I've seen one that fits that description, more or less, but she worked the daytime shift at Barbs. I met two from two at Barbs from the daytime shift ( a blonde and a Brunette). Also met Caressa. It's been a while since i've been at Barbs, so my memory of names falters .....

Little Lady Amanda, we salute you!

Truly one of the greats.

Yes, Megan! Welcome to our group.

I look forward to our next meeting.

Hi everyone,

Is anybody expecting activity in local clubs tonight as it is easter weekend?

Yesterday was pretty dull at pigalle (ie dead) although i had a surprise visit from a regular. Any suggestions concerning the other clubs?