Dancers and Devotees

Coming to Ottawa next week and want to ask the local experts opinion. Tuesday afternoon better to go to Barb's or Barefax?

I haven't been to Barefax in ages, but Barb's is usually pretty good in the afternoon.

Fairly regular at Barbs and love to hook up with Loanna (daytime mostly), Jada and Britney (ladies of the evening). All with big boobs and loads of fun. Have closed a few delas with clients from the US so it looks like the gals and I are both making some money. Any reviews on these great gals or other gals?

Generally, I am a daytime person who goes right after work. IMO, Barb's is a little livelier than the BareFax at that time. However, Tuesday is steak night at the BareFax free buffet. When I have gone out on Tuesday's, I usually started at Barb's and then headed to BareFax around 5pm. I think the buffet ends at 7pm.

Saw the lovely and very hot Taylor at Pigalle last friday... thought it would be her last day for a couple of weeks, but i must have misheard.... seems she is around for april after all. I will try to confirm her schedule.

Cato, did you get a chance to see her friday?

No, I missed her. Any info on her schedule appreciated. I haven't had a dance from her in ages.

Hi Cato, i just PM'ed you with the required info, at least what I have at the moment.

Sorry I haven't been keeping track of members, but we have at least one new one to welcome, Cherryontop.

It would be great to get some pics posted here, if anyone has some.

Guest S****an

I haven`t been to Pigales in a while - does anyone know if a lovely lass named Jaimie (hails from TO) is still there?

Skidman, I have seen her earlier this week. Is she the long and thin type, fairly tall, blond curly-wavy hair? Was there early evening, round 6 or 7.

Guest S****an

Sounds like her, mistert. She has a "J" tat on her shoulder as well. Thanks for the info.

Haven't noticed her tat. Will check next i'm there, which woud likly early May. I only chit-chatted with her. How is she in the CR?

Guest S****an

Went to the Den today, mostly to see the shooter girl on whom I have a terrible crush :). Also had some nice dances with the very sexy Leila. While not very private, I do like the couches in the VIP room which are great for an intimate (and comfortable)conversation with the girl beforehand. Probably in the minority on that one :).

Thanks Cato for the invite.

As a means of an intro. I have been going to SC for years, ever since I visited my first one in Montreal quite a while back called the Sex-Tuple on St Laurent Blvd. I could not believe that you could ask a beautiful young woman to nude table dace for only $2.00 a song. (I am dating myself)

I was infatuated and never looked back. My career requires me to travel a lot and I always take the time to check out a local SC. Favorite cities in Canada for SC include Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City and my present hometown area of Ottawa. I have visited clubs in Halifax, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver but they don’t come close to Toronto and the Ottawa area.

In Ottawa Barbarella’s (Barb’s) is my favorite for when I am on my own for a couple of reasons. It is smaller, so you tend to recognize regular’s and become known by the barmaids, bartenders and the somewhat watchful “bouncers”. I also had a favorite dancer that I enjoyed almost bi-weekly at my weakest point. We spent many an hour in the CR (the new changes with the cut down dividers suck). I also found that if you nursed a beer over an hour because you’re driving, I was never hassled. I have taken an extended break from Barb’s just to get away for a while but I feel that I will be drawn back again soon.

I find the Bare Fax too pushy and the girls focus on the quick buck from visitors. I haven’t been back for ages.

The Nuden is ok if you connect with a girl you like but it is to open for my liking. The back room on the second floor is nice with large couches – good for dances and conversation.

Pigale’s is my favorite for when I want to go out with friends. We usually always have a good time. The girls are mostly beautiful and are of all types. It is a little flashier and can get busy and wild late at night on the weekends. I like the CR downstairs with the booths and mirrors.

I have visited clubs around the world and Canada’s are among the best.

Thanks, reddog. This was a great introduction. It would be good to hear from other members about their experiences, too.

Welcome new member Cherryontop! Great to have you here.

I see we've got some new members here. Glad to have you on board!