Dancers and Devotees

Guest S****an

Dropped by the Nu Den friday. While normally one doesn't go to SCs for the food, I had the striploin special ($10) and it was delicious. Better steak and veg than I've had in many restaurants, and well presented. Only problem was eating it in the dark,lol.

I'll say the same for Pigale. Was there on a tuesday (or was it a wednesday) on a steak day. The steak was pretty great for the plce but eating a steak in the dark is not great. A drink and a steak (or roastbeef) meal or 6,50$ ain't bad ....

Already posted this in the thread about the Fax yesterday but thought it might be worth posting here too:

Went back to the Fax today for the first time in a long time. First visit was 6 songs worth with this nice little french girl, can't remember her name, she's a little older (30's I'd say), and is fit in a female bodybuilder kind of way. Normally this kind of physique is not my cup of tea, but I had a feeling about her, so went up and had an amazingly intimate encounter with her, high enough mileage but still staying within the usual bounderies (ie: I didn't need to make a trip to the men's room afterwards). I got the distinct feeling that things may get wilder with further visits, so I guess we'll see, 'cause if I see her again I'll definetely be giving her another go.

Afterwords, I went up with one of my favorites, Sophia. This woman is amazing and what I wouldn't give to just have just one evening with her in either her place or mine (that reminds me, anyone know if she does take-out? I'll have to remember to ask her next time)....Her dances are ...no words can describe them, lol. I sometimes have trouble being brought to the "brink" in the CR, but with her.....well....let's just say the new renovations in the men's room look pretty swank! I guess there's just something about having all kinds of wonderfully erotic things done to me by a bonafide Sunshine Girl that just gets my juices flowing. It's every working class hero's fantasy, after all :P

I was hoping to see Divine there but sadly she was nowhere in sight...anyone know if she still works there?

Leah entertained me royally tonight at Barb's, then I dropped in at Playmate and met Tasha, a cute spinner, formerly from Barb's. Low mileage first meeting with Tasha, but she has a body much to my taste. I haven't been to the clubs in a while now, so this was fun.

I spent some time at Pigs last saturday for a bachelor party (luckily not my own ... ;-) for several hours (8ish till about 2 am). Long evening... sunday was a pain, but it was a blast being there with a good group. There were many groups having a bachelor.

I was able to spend time with Sarah first when she had just started her shift. She's always a blast. For those who do not know her, she's a petite lady, tunisian in origin, lived most of her life in Quebec, with a lovely accent in french. Loves people who can have a solid conversation and with a sense of humour.

Jenna is another spinner (blonde) who was working last saturday, with which i spent quality time. To be well treated, for sure.

Over the past few weeks, i had the chance to meet Brianna, who works only a few days a week. Pigale regulars may have noticed her; gorgeous, brown hair with a tatoo around her right thigh. Sounds more mature that what one might think. A bit timid (or is it shy) but fun once she warms up to you. Treat her right; she prefers guys being natural gentleman.

Excellent news, Megan. Perhaps we should have a Megan fan club on cerb???

Guest S****an

I assume (maybe wrongly) that you'll be dancing at the Den Megan? If so, between you and the lunch specials, I think that would make a Friday pilgrimage to the Nu Den almost mandatory.

Heading to Montreal in 3 weeks, chance to see some dancers as nothing in Saskatoon. Planing to go to cafe cleopatria perhaps last chance as have heard it may be torn down for a new government development. Last time I was there was 2 years ago and they have many types of dancers so everyone can find their ideal girl. I had dances with the famous Roxanne and I hope she is still daning there.

I don't know, mustard. That's all her announcement said.

I'd certainly love to see her. I'll have to arrange that.

Great night at Barb's tonight! I'm still reeling.

Went to Pigale yesterday in the pm, in hope of surprising my regular dancer. Lo and behold, about two minutes of being in, there she is! There were a few evening-night regulars who decided to do a double as to not "waste time" tonight as they expected it would be too quiet, and that the club only opens at 7pm. Among regulars i know, there was Brooklyn (never had a dance from her, but cute dark haired lady, english speaker, perky personality), the lovely Brianna (muscular legs, but not too much, nice bod, very sweet), the always smiling and laughing Sarah, as well as Jenna. There were one out of towner (tall blonde, french speaker from Quebec city i think). I was pointed to Olive during a discussion i had with my regular dancer, but never met her formally.

None of the other dancers i know well were in as they are out of town, and making the trip in would not be as beneficial financially for them, this being a slower week and a half, it seems, with St-jean Baptiste last weekend and now Canada day week end.

Speaking of which, happy Canada Day to all!

Just back from the Den, and it looks like I'll be there tomorrow to see Jazy. I haven't seen her in way too long, and she's among my favs. I haven't been to the Den in months, since Julia stopped dancing there. I'll be going more often.

Two notables tonight: one was a total athlete with a great hard body and decent fake tits, who did an astonishingly acrobatic display on stage, suspended by her feet from the crossbar, and swinging and twisting like an Olympian. I didn't catch her name, then she disappeared into the CR and I couldn't get a dance.

However, I did meet Anastasia, a tall fit dancer (Belgian) with beautiful abs and ass, and tiny perfect tits. She performed nicely for me.

Just met the beautiful Jazmin (Jazy) Sunday for the first time at the Nuden. Upon arrival I recognized her from her pix and others' descriptions of her. There sitting solo at a high table a beautiful, sexy young blond in a string bikini. I waisted no time to introduce myself. She had just ordered something to eat so we chatted for about a half an hour until her stage show. We were quite comfortable together. But it wasn't until she mounted the stage that I was able to fully appreciate her as a gorgeous well proportioned young woman, beautiful in every way. Her six inch heals perfectly accentuated her lovely long legs. I envisioned her in my favourite ?stripper? outfit. (See thread by Dancer). So naturally I just had to experience a few dances upstairs before heading home. I had a great time getting to know a little about Jazy, and she seems to enjoy herself and liked to met new friends. Based on this first experience and the vibes I felt, I think there will be other more private encounters in the near future.

Anyone seen Caroline? She was a regular evening shift girl at the Den. Short, very slim and mature. Always wore same black outfit & black boots, Black hair and always smiling. Disappeared maybe as much as a year ago. Thx

Visited Barbs after work today. Moving from a building with AC into this heat, i needed a refreshing drink. The place was quiet, as expected for this time of day. Sat around a bit until Jessie came by. I had previously seen her a few weeks back. Went into the CR for a few songs. A lady caught my eye, but i did not have the chance to chat nor spent time with her .. An asian (chinese I would say) lady that went by the name of Lucy. For a next visit maybe ... And will have to arrange to spend time again with either LEah or Maude, it's been too long ....

I had a good time in April visiting both Barb's and Barefax, but must admit that had a great time in Montreal at Cafe Cleopatra. Meeting up with a dancer (Roxanne) who remembered me from over a year ago and the dances were only $10 each puts a smile on my face.