Taboo subject.

Good idea or bad idea.  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea or bad idea.

• Yes, I would try this service.
    • No, way!

A taboo subject.

Okey, how do I get to writing this thread. So we all know that there is a time of moth well when a sp is well off commission, dare I say. Having that nasty thing called a period. It SUCKS we are stuck not making money for three days maybe more. So I will get to the point here. So I was wondering would you guys go for a discounted service, that does not include full service. There's other ways of having fun. I am hoping you guys can read between the lines. Of course it would not be full service, touching down there or even going down there at all. But hey everything else works okey, wink, wink. I was also thinking that a sp would want to be honest about having her err period in the add. What would you call this kind of service, lol. Raging red discount days. Guys who would go for this give me some ideas. Has any other sp's done this before?

I am not advertising for myself. I am simply trying to ask some questions and start a poll.

I would go for it, but make sure that each and every client who books is fully aware that you are not providing regular service. You don't need someone showing up who read your ad from last week.

Contrary to what many seem to think, I believe most men are mature when it comes to menstruation. Most of them are married or divorced, and unless you're gay or living under a rock, you deal with menstruation at some point in your life.

Alternately, consider the sponge!

• Like 2

It has happened to me

If the lady informs ahead of time so you can reschedule or a reduced rate for reduced service that would in my opinion be ok

But showing up at your room after setting up the encounter a month and half ahead of time, announcing she's having her period, but "got to pay the bills hun, got to pay the bills" kinda ruined the whole mood

As long as the hobbiest knows ahead of time, and an informed decision made, no problem. But to spring it on the guy when you show up, can leave a bad taste in your mouth...so to speak

RG

I would go for it' date=' but make sure that each and every client who books is fully aware that you are not providing regular service. You don't need someone showing up who read your ad from last week.

Contrary to what many seem to think, I believe most men are mature when it comes to menstruation. Most of them are married or divorced, and unless you're gay or living under a rock, you deal with menstruation at some point in your life.

Alternately, consider the sponge![/quote']

It's true. Most men have a Good Attitude Towards Menstruation, just like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cot8-WEZxOM

Guest al****s

My donation rate is for my time regardless of what happens during that time. I have some men who want to spend time with me for conversation, dinner, kissing, and cuddling...others who of course want the full menu. My donation doesn't change...ever. I ALWAYS inform my clients of my situation and if they choose to wait, then I am fully supportive of that. Most of my regulars choose to see me regardless.

alexis...xoxo

I would be ok with a reduced service for reduced (and fair) pricing.

I agree with other's here in that the reason for the reduced service would have to be made specifically clear and upfront.

This was touched on before:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=145754#post145754

It goes on for a couple of pages, but the long and the short of it is that there is a sponge that will (supposedly) make the period undectable to your clients. This might help with the no revenue thing.

Just DON'T tell us! lol

This may seem a bit weird, but have you ever looked into other types of birth control? Not for the pregnancy protection part (although that is a nice perk) but some types prevent menstration. Some pill types, IUDs, depo can effectively get rid of your period all together. Now, if you like the time off from sex during that time, that is great, but from a business point of view it would give you several extra working days every 28.

I for one would prefer that the lady I have the privilege of sharing company with (for any reason), was feeling 100% and our interaction was sincere and genuine. That she was perhaps not wondering in the back of her mind how long she may have to pretend-smile, especially if she's feeling uncomfortable or a little sick. I think that if someone really wants to enjoy the company of that particular lady, they should have no problem waiting a few days. I doubt most guys would cherish the idea of seeing a lady after taking a soccer ball to the "manhood" so badly they were feeling nautious. Maybe that's just me.

• Like 2

I had a gf that used the sponge and quite often I would hit that sucker while engaged. Felt like sandpaper.......so yeah, it can be detectable, lol.

the long and the short of it is that there is a sponge that will (supposedly) make the period undectable to your clients.

Just DON'T tell us! lol

• Like 1

I consider this part of the GF(E) experience -- to have limited dates once in a while. I consider it an opportunity to spend more time work on my foreplay skills.

I have on occasion met with a (regular) SP during her week off. I don't mind spending a nice quiet evening with a lady sipping tea and pleasant conversation. It did not bother me that the services were limited. Foreplay was still on the menu. Unfortunately a "happy ending" (cbj or hj) was not.

This is probably something I would not try again, at least with this SP.

I for one would prefer that the lady I have the privilege of sharing company with (for any reason), was feeling 100% and our interaction was sincere and genuine. That she was perhaps not wondering in the back of her mind how long she may have to pretend-smile, especially if she's feeling uncomfortable or a little sick.

Who says she is uncomfortable or feeling sick? I've known several women who report being the most horny while they are on their period.

I am an sp who works during her time of the month, why.... because there are MANY men who are not the full service types...HOWEVER WITH THAT BEING SAID....when this occurs_ I dont come out and say, sorry boys I am menstruating in my ads...I simply INDICATE with a special note that there is NO FULL SERVICE available........

Unfortunately, I had a very humiliating and hurtful experience with a man who I presumed took the time to look at my ad I had on the day he contacted me for an appointment......WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! I will also point out that I did not confirm this over the phone ( I should have) would have saved me a lot of grief!!

Unfortunately, I was fully undressed , and had been touched , fondled & kissed by this guest prior to us coming to the realization he was there for much more......My compensation......$20!!!! .........so ladies all this to say, if you do, CONFIRM WITH THEM that you are not providing full service, EVEN if it is stated in your ad, so you don't get effed over like I did!!!!

• Like 2

....unless you're gay or living under a rock' date=' you deal with menstruation at some point in your life.

[/quote']

I received a PM that someone was offended by this post. I did not mean "gay" in a prejorative way. Just as a fact! If you want to live as a straight man, you will encounter menstruation at some point. Gay men do not. I'm not really sure why this post was interpreted as being offensive to gays? It's just a fact that men do not menstruate and when a man has sexual relations with another man, menstruation will not be an issue. This should not be considered offensive!

Anyways, you won't find anyone more supportive of gay people as I am. Gay people were persecuted (and still are) the same way sex workers are! They were criminalized, deemed pedophiles, immoral, dehumanized, and a threat to the social order. This is EXACTLY what we see happening to sex workers. Consenting adults have the right to do whatever they wish including same-sex relationships or economic exchanges for sex!

I'm still not sure why this post was deemed offensive and I stand by what I wrote. I will clarify what I meant: If you are gay you will not need to confront menstruation, but if you wish you live as a straight man you will have to deal with it. The only two ways to avoid dealing with menstruation are to live as a gay man, or to live under a rock and not have relations with anyone.

• Like 4

I voted no, not because of the restrictions due to period but because I think I may (not knowingly) cause pain on the girl. I am not a woman so I can never know and I could be wrong, but since it is bleeding (I remember some women have pain and feeling sick too or weak at least, during those 3 days), my guess is that the area is very very sensitive to touch and kiss even if no FS is involved and if there is no touch or even kiss, then I am one of those who believes I am paying for lady's time not services. So, my donation would be still same and I will be honest, I would opt for someone who can provide the kiss at least (FS not important).

My donation rate is for my time regardless of what happens during that time. I have some men who want to spend time with me for conversation, dinner, kissing, and cuddling...others who of course want the full menu. My donation doesn't change...ever. I ALWAYS inform my clients of my situation and if they choose to wait, then I am fully supportive of that. Most of my regulars choose to see me regardless.

alexis...xoxo

Alexiss

Being the lady that you are, you as you put it "ALWAYS inform my clients" and that being the case, donation rate for time is completely fair

But, in my case, (and keep in mind my very first time with an SP) this lady had ahead of time told me the list of services she offerred, I booked two hours with her, but when she showed up at the door, only one service (and kinda bad too) offerred. Not to mention her saying at the outset,

"gotta pay the bills hun, gotta pay the bills"...felt ripped off. She told me in exchange for x amount of dollars I would receive these services off her menu. (hope that is worded right) Only received one service, but paid for two hours.

But I have discovered during the short time I have hobbied, that the pleasure is the time with the lady, not in the menu she offers. Whatever

happens during that time is private. And I find the initial meeting over drinks, and lying in bed kissing and cuddling as important and pleasurable as the sexual side of the encounter...maybe i'm slowing down, but I prefer to think I appreciate the company of a lady

Some ramblings and hope I didn't go off track

RG

But, in my case, (and keep in mind my very first time with an SP) this lady had ahead of time told me the list of services she offerred, I booked two hours with her, but when she showed up at the door, only one service (and kinda bad too) offerred. Not to mention her saying at the outset,

"gotta pay the bills hun, gotta pay the bills"...felt ripped off. She told me in exchange for x amount of dollars I would receive these services off her menu. (hope that is worded right) Only received one service, but paid for two hours.

Now that was a very shitty move on the s.p's part...not to mention tacky & low class-ish!!!! Misunderstandings can happen, but to indicate all the service types she can offer you, but is only able to offer you one type of service during your encounter...that should have been indicated beforehand as this sp knew in advance what you were expecting...your right, you were ripped off...not cool.

I think this is a matter of choice, many ladies offer reduced service as a matter of course, and men choose to accept this. So long as the lady is passionate, willing to explore and allow exploring, excluding of course the FS option and other services around that part of the body, this is fine. And of course, make sure it is well known up front what is excluded.

The issue may be, is this priced differently or not. That is the choice of the lady, but if the service is less, the price might be too. While I realize the women say you are paying for my time in many cases, in the end, that is not what most men are really paying for, let's not kid ourselves.

Have a good one.

• Like 1

As Megan indicates, some women really enjoy sex during their period. Years ago I had a gf that enjoyed sex during her time as she said it helped lessen her cramps. I must agree with Charlotte as my gf at the time really enjoyed using me as a way to relieve her cramps.

A lady working during this time should make her situation explicitly clear, let's face it us guys have tunnel vision when we get horny and we can only see what we want. As long as we know up front, we can decide if we want to continue, and a lot of times it does depend on the lady. Knowing up front will save both parties from those awkward few moments and disappointment on both sides.

I would be fine as long as notified ahead of time of the situation - but I also would have to be in the right mood as well. A peachy said between the lines there are lots of other things to do to have a great time.

Not for me thanks. That part of a woman's cycle turns me off quite a bit.

I guess I may be a bit immature when it comes to that...but we all

have our preferences.

Take a few days off and do something for yourself and recharge your batteries perhaps.

Just my humble opinion.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have had one favorite client of mine always retort when I'd tell him it was that time of the month.. ''well your mouth isn't bleeding is it?"... lol.. we'd always both laugh. Not squeamish at all.. but I do know many guys who are and that's fine.

I do prefer to just take a couple days off. Thankfully that's all I need.. but other ladies need 7 or more days!

FYI.. taking the bcp (birth control pill) to stop your periods is not healthy for your body. Contrary to popular opinion.. the bcp is very harmful in general. The longer you take it the longer the damage. The sheets that come with it to inform you of the risks are pretty clear.. but in very very fine print.

Not for me thanks. That part of a woman's cycle turns me off quite a bit.

I guess I may be a bit immature when it comes to that...but we all

have our preferences.

Posted via Mobile Device

Your preference does not make you immature at all.....as you said, its a preference :) Many men are not into sexual activities with a lady when she is menstruating, even if it does not involve full service.

Guest s******ecan****
Who says she is uncomfortable or feeling sick? I've known several women who report being the most horny while they are on their period.

I had a GF who was like this. Very very horny.