Ladies, who is your secret crush?

I'm hoping one day that these meetings match up with one of my visits to Ottawa as I would love to go. In the meantime, I suggest that these ladies be allowed to all get together and the guys... well ... I'm sure we'd be glad to buy tickets!

I have a long list of secret crushes, But Charlot Sinclair has certainly peeked my interest! Also, Megforfun, she is definitely in the top 10! Her humor, her body and wits I find very attractive! Also Emily In T.O i think is cute as a button! I hope someday i can meet you all, hope to see another social, I was not able to make the last one:(

• Like 2

Guest S**a*Q

Hi my name is SMQ and I have an addiction...

I like to eat vagina :D

So that puts all of you on my list.

Side notes... I'm an overachiever and a hard-worker ;)

Plus love to kiss ladies... OMG soo much better than boys!

I figured it was time to revive this thread after reading the duo announcements and a few ladies were shy to reveal their crushes. I'm not interactive with other ladies or offering duo's but these are my kind of ladies for many reasons:

Megforfun: She welcomed me to Cerb and she's just plain beautiful inside and out

Malika: The fun loving fiery princess

Shortcake: A natural red headed fire cracker.

SaraMQ: Love love love your sense of humor! I've almost spit out my coffee a few times

Cleo: The human sexy pussycat

Sky: Love those eyes and natural beauty

Megan's Touch: Your posts always intrigue me and make me think. Smart and beautiful.

.....and many more fine ladies I will be adding to my list. You gents are lucky guys! :)

I see that we have the same taste my lovely Erin! You are certainly on the top of my list and the ladies you mentioned are certainly present in some of my fantasies :)

I must ad one more....Nicki....there is just something about her that gets me going :)

I don't think I commented back when this was started.

I agree with all the ones mentioned above, and before, and must add that the very first name that pops into my mind along with crush is always Victoria Jolie.

I find myself also crushing on Annessa2009' date=' mostly for her personality. I've always loved assertive, strong, independent, misbehaving women. I guess you could say I have a thing for bad girls :)

[/quote']

hehe, I'm a bad girl? *giggles*...*kicks over garbage can* HELLZ yeah!

okok maybe I'm not *that* misbehavin....but I definitely mirror the crush Megan! Also to add would be my wee crush on Alexandra Sky...which I got to explore for a duo recently. *le-sigh!* ;)

You are right Malika....the list is never ending :)

oh wait I forgot to included you in my list...as long with Alexandra-Sky, berlin, Carrie Moon etc

I would love to meet all the Cerb ladies. There are so many miles between all of us, perhaps it would be a great idea for us each to try and meet someone new everytime we tour or visit a new city.

So many beautiful ladies and not enough time!!

Shortcake is MINE. back off....*growl* I don't like to share her. She have the most lovely breast ever

Well you are on my list too, darling. We could just make it a threesome or I'll wrestle you for her ;)

XXOO