What would you do ????

Here's a question for you guys and gals ( answer honestly)

What should you do if you and your client don't " click"?

Don't get me wrong I d go out of my way to make them feel as comfortable as I can. For example , If i get a newbie I always start of with a little conversation, massage etc to make them feel at ease.

But what do you do If you've tried EVERYTHING you can think of and still they seem kind of non chaulant ( I don't mean shy , I know the difference)

It's happens to everyone , but do you do . I try to still keep a smile on my face and be polite and I'm sure ther are a few that can voiuche that I try to go out of my way. well anyways . What do you guys and gals thing ( experiences , feedback anything ) xoxoxo

I am just like you, I keep trying my best to make them feel at ease. But as others have stated in the past is you can't please everyone no matter how hard you try. There will always be at least one who is uneasy, or still nervous no matter what we do/try. I just keep doing what I do best, and either they will like me or not. If they are not happy, they will not repeat, and you will know you are not the one for them. Just be who you are and trust in yourself, and you will always come out on top (no pun intended :p).

Just my 2 cents!

• Like 1

From a hobbiest standpoint, I don't know if it is because we don't click, but I, and I am sure many others, have been with a few SPs who seem to be absolutely not interested. I take a similar approach...can't please everyone, and maybe they are just having a bad moment/day/week/life. Like you said...just smile and be polite and know someone you will click with will come along.

Something else, from a hobbiest's perspective. If it is your first time with a paticular lady, you may be less inclined to be, for lack of a better word, assertive, or willing to take the initiative. My second time with a SP, she gave me some advice and pointers (she knew I was a newbie) on proper etiquette. One thing she said, don't be rushing in, kissing, hugging etc etc etc. Let the lady let you know when she's ready (btw I wasn't rushing in)

So I'm pretty laid back, relaxed on first dates If I repeat with a lady, and we at that point have for lack of a better word, a relationship, the second date, well more assertiveness.

Just a thought

RG

...but I find that like all my relationships, I find it best to let the lady set the pace. You find out more about an SP by watching how they ease into a session, how quickly they like things to play out, how firm they are in directions and how interested they are in what you want to do. Having someone say 'so, what would you like to do?' is a bit of a turn off. An admission there is no chance at chemistry. If someone is doing something I don't like, or doing it too quickly, or yakking and not getting to the good stuff, I will be more assertive. Personally, my favorite SPs are the ones that seem to know intuitively that I want a quick, passionate start, a shot on goal, a restful interlude and then a freaky, intense second shot. The best ones IMHO are the ones that seem to get all that without a long, awkard conversation. I guess that's the difference between professional and enthusiastic amateur.

I don't see a lot of women and those I choose to see have engaged with me in a little back and forth emailing or pm'ing etc. By the time I decide to see some one I'm pretty sure I know if we're on the same page and that we'll get along and have the same goals and we'll have some fun because if not then for me why bother.

When I show up I will be fully engaged, there's an obvious breaking of the ice as it were, but I'm going to be a willing and eager participant in the festivities which will ensure a good time for all ;)

Peace

MG

• Like 1

...but I find that like all my relationships, I find it best to let the lady set the pace. You find out more about an SP by watching how they ease into a session, how quickly they like things to play out, how firm they are in directions and how interested they are in what you want to do. Having someone say 'so, what would you like to do?' is a bit of a turn off. An admission there is no chance at chemistry. If someone is doing something I don't like, or doing it too quickly, or yakking and not getting to the good stuff, I will be more assertive. Personally, my favorite SPs are the ones that seem to know intuitively that I want a quick, passionate start, a shot on goal, a restful interlude and then a freaky, intense second shot. The best ones IMHO are the ones that seem to get all that without a long, awkard conversation. I guess that's the difference between professional and enthusiastic amateur.

Not arguing, different strokes for different folks...but for me, the WHOLE encounter is more than just sex (and I was surprised when I first started hobbying, I thought it was only about services off a menu) If it was just sex, I'd need a half hour total. The conversation, getting to know the lady and vice versa is all part of the encounter, it's not just about the sex, at least for me

RG

• Like 3

Whether it be in your personal relationships, work relationships, or SP relationships they all take communication skills and work. Like the saying goes garbage in / garbage out. Some people take much longer to get comfortable with another individual no matter the effort you put in and an hour just doesn't cut the mustard.

"Clicking" is very important for the experience. The times I haven't "clicked" have mainly been due to the anticipation not meshing with the reality. Descriptions and pictures (with blurred/missing faces) can be interpreted differently, and when arriving at the location and meeting the SP, expectations can be hard to meet.

Not always the ladies fault, sometimes I've read between the lines or assumed things that were essential to my encounter which are not on the table. That kills the whole session, regardless of the mechanics of the sex and eventual ejaculation(s).

It can be something as simple as a persons voice, or perfume/incense, incall setup (messy, pets, other unexpected situations) or even the tone of the initial greeting. And, of course, hygiene. Smoke, bad breath, or other apparent hygiene issues kill the mood instantly for me.

At that point, it is hard to back out of the appointment without the obvious bait and switch complaint, or an "I'm allergic to cats" concern.

The original poster wonders what to do in this instance. All you can do is do your professional best. Maybe, by the end of the session, you can turn it around. Ask questions, try some of your best moves, do "the optometrist" (is it better like this, or better like this). Maybe you can find the 'on' switch.

But, regardless, you've been paid for your time, try to make it as enjoyable for the client as possible. If you give 100%, you can never fault yourself. But if you give up and humdrum back at the client and rush him out, you haven't done your job.

To be honest unless I feel my safety is in question I would grin and bear it, after all it takes two to tango.

I did leave immediately once and left the compensation but she returned it to me as I headed out the door. [This incident occurred in the UK and NO cerb ladies were involve.]

These are all very good points, but don't you think that if the girl doesn't look like her picture should'nt you just say a polite your not like the picture or your not really what I was looking for. you see , i think that if the girl is not goping to post true pics or not recent pics. As Sp's it's kind of our job to take pictures. i know i do every 3 months or so . it's the hobbyist right to leave. i hear so many complaints about bait and switch ...staying will not fix the problem just ad to it.

The hygeine thing well that should be a must with sp's and hobbyists.

Then again ( like in my situation) Pics are accurate , hygiene was great. Sometimes you just don't fricken click ...what can you do. I love everyones responses very different and interesting. This is a good thread . keep em coming. xoxoxo

Another idea, especially if you offer shorter session rates, would be to ask, "I don't seem to be making you happy, are you really enjoying this? Would you prefer to just pay for the half hour today, and maybe try again another day?"

I find the best way to break the ice with a nervous or shy client is to put boobs in their face and then give them the best blowjob of their life ....hehe

• Like 1

These are all very good points, but don't you think that if the girl doesn't look like her picture should'nt you just say a polite your not like the picture or your not really what I was looking for. you see , i think that if the girl is not goping to post true pics or not recent pics. As Sp's it's kind of our job to take pictures. i know i do every 3 months or so . it's the hobbyist right to leave. i hear so many complaints about bait and switch ...staying will not fix the problem just ad to it.

The hygeine thing well that should be a must with sp's and hobbyists.

Then again ( like in my situation) Pics are accurate , hygiene was great. Sometimes you just don't fricken click ...what can you do. I love everyones responses very different and interesting. This is a good thread . keep em coming. xoxoxo

Although my first time it wasn't a case of false photos, it was advertising all sorts of services. But when she arrived at my room, because it was that time of the month (according to her) the only thing she could do was bbbj. (I booked 2 hours btw)

Should have, in a perfect world, said no, sent her on her way, and done without (I did anyway, she was my first bad bj) but just a quick read of her personality, there would have been a scene, hotel management comes running, maybe cops called, not to mention the cab that drove her in never left (her security???)

Sometimes discretion is the better part of valour

But I would not repeat

RG

I think your success in finding this has less to do with finding professional sps, as it is that you are choosing the particular sps who already offer this style of encounter. If you didn't take the time to look at their ad style, and so on, you would be a lot more hit and miss. If you don't communicate before arrival that this is the sort of session that works best for you personally, and the sp is someone who has a much slower seductive approach, that doesn't make her any less professional, but shows her experience with the majority of clients is that her style works best for them.

There is no one right way, and I'd say the overwhelming # of guys who take it slow, enjoying the journey not the SOGs, would not enjoy the sps who go for the gusto from the minute they arrive. All too often they are gone with that first gusto and feel shortchanged by the speed. ;-)

Guest t**obb****

Like all business arrangments, if things feel wrong get out of the situation.

Of course a person needs to be compensated for their time, but my time certainly isn't to be spent with someone i feel uncomfortable with.

I value me, more than a few $$, and would politely excuse myself with some reasonable statement not intended to make the situation more unconmfortable.

I find the best way to break the ice with a nervous or shy client is to put boobs in their face and then give them the best blowjob of their life ....hehe

WOW, that would certainly break the ice for me, but you would have to let me do some "motorboating" while your boobs are in my face, lol.

I research a girl extensively before approaching, so my success rate is like 98% for connecting/clicking. I am pretty sure that I am going to have a good session before the first contact. The first couple message tell me if I am on base or not and if not, I take a pass.

I did see an Asian lady once from an ad on CL, it was pretty much a bait and switch, but I was horny and the little guy did my bidding. Even though she was not the girl in the pic and somewhat older, I stayed and although it was ok, I should have walked and would do so if it ever happens again.

Researching and a few messages back and forth can go a long long ways to ensuring a really great session with a lady.

You are a problem solver....

Wow, now that's flexible...

My kind of Girl!!!

that's the best answer ever, I should try being a little more shy;)

Posted via Mobile Device