RRRoll up the Rim to Win

Two weeks into this promotion and then today - finally, a free coffee. Thank you Tim Hortons, 25 years of rolling !! So Cerbites, what's your run rate in the rrroll up the rim to win contest???

and here i am trying to quit coffee for good

Posted via Mobile Device

Me too!! It's a very slow process! I worked at an MP that was 1 minute away from a Timmie's every hour I was there, almost 10 a day! And 3 cream 4 sugar! Now Iam down to about 2-3 double double instead. Start sllllloooooowwwww!! Lol

Me too!! It's a very slow process! I worked at an MP that was 1 minute away from a Timmie's every hour I was there, almost 10 a day! And 3 cream 4 sugar! Now Iam down to about 2-3 double double instead. Start sllllloooooowwwww!! Lol

i was up to a pot a day! Now its 2 max, being sick the past few weeks it was nothing cause i didnt care

Posted via Mobile Device

i was up to a pot a day!

Posted via Mobile Device

You may know some of my friends - some of them consume a lot also. My Tims purchases are limited to tea.

• Like 1

Cup 1, win.

Cup two (my free cup) - win

Cup three (my free cup from the free cup) - win

Cup four - (my free cup from the free cup from the free cup) win

Cup five - (my free cup from the free cup from the free cup from the free cup) lose.

I think I have done maybe 20ish so far... 4 free cups and two free doughnuts. Oh... and I haven't slept in two weeks.

i was up to a pot a day! Now its 2 max, being sick the past few weeks it was nothing cause i didnt care

Posted via Mobile Device

A pot a day!!!...a rookie, a pot just kick starts me into the day, couple more to keep going LOL

Hello, my name is RG, I have a problem, I'm a coffaholic. LOL

RG

A pot a day!!!...a rookie, a pot just kick starts me into the day, couple more to keep going LOL

Hello, my name is RG, I have a problem, I'm a coffaholic. LOL

RG

i am down to two cups, no other caffiene! I was easily over a pot a day a few months back

Posted via Mobile Device

i am down to two cups, no other caffiene! I was easily over a pot a day a few months back

Posted via Mobile Device

I really should cut back, at work, seriously, 3 pots of coffee a day amongst 3 people, but I'm the biggest consumer.

My coffee intake starting increasing back in 1980 when I quit drinking and at work it's readily available

On weekends much better, 3 cups at the most

RG

I am a total looser........

ooops....I meant to say I never win a roll up the "freaking soggy...... how do you do it......play again" rim.

now......my question to add to this ......

How many people have gone diving into the trash to pul out thier cup they forgot to roll...or pull soe one elses cup out that was not rolled?.......

I bought 8 cups since it's up, and I won 7 times a free coffee...good deal for me! They should do that with Starbuck...I swear I am spending about 30$ a week on their damn Venti Tazo thai latte *droolS*

I bought 8 cups since it's up, and I won 7 times a free coffee...good deal for me! They should do that with Starbuck...I swear I am spending about 30$ a week on their damn Venti Tazo thai latte *droolS*

Never won anything with Tim. I agree with you Malika.... altough for me it's their coffee i'm spending my money on. There are more Starbucks close to where i work. Should be buying stocks in the company .... :icon_smile:

Baaah...damaged my rim a little this morning...rolled it up said I won a "muff.." Now I just have to figure out where to redeem this one. Any takers...? :)

Throughout the 25 years, I have won one donut.

Do not stand next to me during a thunderstorm.

Throughout the 25 years, I have won one donut.

Do not stand next to me during a thunderstorm.

I like to play with dangerous stuff :D does that count?:D

I like to play with dangerous stuff :D does that count?:D

I'm trained in CPR, just in case ;)

I don't drink coffee, but I am hooked on their steeped tea!

I am averaging 1 win 1 loss! haha so I buy one get 1 free!

Steeped tea for me too! Every morning...I am up to 3 coffees (which I don't drink), two donuts (which I don't eat) and one breakfast sandwich (which I cashed in morning!)

Steeped tea for me too! Every morning...I am up to 3 coffees (which I don't drink), two donuts (which I don't eat) and one breakfast sandwich (which I cashed in morning!)

You can use the "free coffee" for steeped tea or hot chocolate!

My niece has had 4 hot chocolates and won 3 coffees!

On her first one she said "YUCK, I don't drink coffee" "You'll have to give it to papa" (She is only 8yrs old)

I said "honey you won it with a hot chocolate"

She said "that's not fair, I want another hot chocolate"

I laughed and said "You can pick what ever drink you like"