I'm leaving early next week for a six-week trek around Australia, I can't wait! A few people have expressed interest in reading about my adventures in the land down under, so a link to my newly-created travel blog can be found on my website at http://cleocatra.net/contact/

It's less than seven weeks until I return, and I'll be online often, but I wanted to say I will miss you wonderful cerb-ites! You help make my days exciting!

Kisses and meows!

Cleo

Cleo, I have saved this thread in "my notes", and your link too. Will be checking in on you while you are away... thanks for that ;).

Have fun and a great journey!

Enjoy your trip and try to behave. (as if...) :P It may be a downer coming back after a trip like that, but rest assured, I think some of us are going to be very happy to welcome you back in style. ;)

I hope you have a wonderful trip down under, and meet lots of new people and lots of new exciting things! I will keep my eye on your blog to see how things are going! I am sooo excited to read about all your new adventures!western-australia-kangaroo-beach.jpg

Have fun Cleo. Remember treat those Aussie cats you run into well. We're all one big global cat family. Cub

Thanks everyone! You are all the sweetest. Well, technically I'M the sweetest, cause I taste like cupcakes, but you know what I mean :b

See you all in the spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone! You are all the sweetest. Well, technically I'M the sweetest, cause I taste like cupcakes, but you know what I mean :b

See you all in the spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome and have fun with your trip

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks everyone! Hopefully everyone wont' forget about this kitty while I'm purring away with the kangaroos!

Don't forget my wombat!:P

Gonna follow your blog!

How thoughtful of you to volunteer to share some of your adventures with us-travel safe - but most of all enjoy yourself take in all you can and i hope you meet some great people and make many new friends as i did when i was there-i,m sure the aussie men will "crack a fat " when they meet you-chuckle chuckle

Just a bump because the blog should be read, I read it and you seem to be having one amazing time, thanks for the posts Cleo in your blog, I'm of course a little jealous of the fact, ITS FUCKING still cold in Ottawa and it is plus 30 degrees celius there!! Have great time babe, be safe! and NO sense me saying be good..cause we know you can be a bad pudddy cat :) Much luv to ya! See ya soon.

I am so glad you decided to have a blog while you are away. Six weeks of Cleo withdrawal might be too much for some to handle.

I am living vicariously through you at the moment.

Glad those sharks didn't chow down on this pussy cat!!!

Send some of that sunshine our way!!!

Just a bump because the blog should be read, I read it and you seem to be having one amazing time, thanks for the posts Cleo in your blog, I'm of course a little jealous of the fact, ITS FUCKING still cold in Ottawa and it is plus 30 degrees celius there!! Have great time babe, be safe! and NO sense me saying be good..cause we know you can be a bad pudddy cat :) Much luv to ya! See ya soon.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm back in Melbourne at the moment and am away from the hot weather, it's 15 and overcast here! But I'm back in the sunshine as of tomorrow :D :D :D

I am so glad you decided to have a blog while you are away. Six weeks of Cleo withdrawal might be too much for some to handle.

I am living vicariously through you at the moment.

Glad those sharks didn't chow down on this pussy cat!!!

Send some of that sunshine our way!!!

Thank YOU sweetheart for giving me the idea to do it, I'm having fun writing it!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm back in Melbourne at the moment and am away from the hot weather, it's 15 and overcast here! But I'm back in the sunshine as of tomorrow :D :D :D

This is where I tell you to BITE ME!

With lots of love of course!