What's the Protocol?

The other day I'm walking downtown and on the other side of the street I see an SP I've met before. She was walking down the street by herself. And then my mind starts wonder; what would the protocol be if we had bumped into each other and recognized each other? Do I pretend that we don't know each other? Do I strike up a small-talk conversation? Do I simply flash a friendly smile and keep walking? What's the protocol?

Its best for both to smile and keep on walking ... you dont know what else might be going on.

Smile and keep on walking, a text/pm/email later just to say you weren't being rude

One exception, if any ladies see me with my friends, run up, give me a hug and a kiss (btw I'm just kidding)

RG

I like to make the distinction between their working lives and their private lives. You have to assume that she is not working and is going about her daily business. A discreet nod and smile is best.

Mmmmm, yes, smile and keep on babe...! Oh! And call me later :icon_wink:

And don't forget to take a quick peek over your shoulder to watch her walking away...

especially if she happens to have a build like the Lovely Dorinda.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

As many have already said, smile and keep on walking. Discretion is key. You wouldn't want an SP approaching you in public, then have your girlfriend/wife come back from the bathroom or getting a coffee, and now have to explain. Discretion always. But, by all means continue to enjoy the view.:icon_smile:

I guess it all depends on the situation and how well your relationship has developed.

Most of the time a smile and walk on is appropriate. There are a few ladies who know me well enough that if they give me a smile and indicate they want I would stop and chat.

Absolutely stop and say hi. Ask her who she is with and what she's up to. Offer to give her a ride someplace, like to her home or her mom's home, cause now you have this urge to see the mother of your hot friend.Totally ignore your companions you were with or your gf/spouse. Demand a BBBJ on the spot. Encourage your gf/spouse to participate as well.

Obviously I'm joking. As others have mentioned discretion is key -smile and carry on -unless you do want your gf/spouse to cut off your balls and use it as an ornament. :icon_smile:

I've done the smile and walk past and no one notices because I smile at everyone.

An interesting time was being seated at a function directly across from some one I'd seen about 6 hours earlier and had no idea was attending the same event and both with dates. I immediately introduced myself so she'd hear my real name and she could respond accordingly as she may have been "working" turns out she wasn't. Everything was cool and we spent the evening as a group chatting away giving no sign or hint that we'd ever met.

It's a small small world!

Peace

MG

I would just nod and keep on going. If they were with someone I would not do anything. Most clients I have seen in public were from afar and I was with someone so I just went the other way.

I guess it all depends on the situation and how well your relationship has developed. There are a few ladies who know me well enough that if they give me a smile and indicate they want I would stop and chat.

I've known a few clients who were single who saw me downtown or in the mall when I was alone and asked me if I was alone and we talked for a few minutes. In these cases, we were literally walking by each other and had already established a longtime regular relationship as client/SP so it was alright.

There have also been people who I have come into contact in my regular life and then realized were hobbyists. I have never said or done anything to jeporadize that as I would not want that done to me. It really is a small world.

Discretion is always key. Your secret will always be safe with me. ;)

Guest C*****tte

When I see clients out in public I never approach them. I hope for the same discretion to be returned.

Of course we all have our separate private lives, and discretion is #1 in this hobby/business.

Yes, smile and walk on....

But if we do *bump* into each other walking by ourselves, there's nothing wrong with a Flirty Smile and Wink :icon_wink: .... Just keep walking afterward....