I recently have been spending some time with a gentleman who raised an interesting topic and would love to hear some of your thoughts and comments.

We live in a society it seems where we are clean clean clean - squeaky clean! It really does not allow for our bodies natural scent to linger. I am referring to the sweet aroma from "down there". Do you gentlemen enjoy this scent? Or would you rather smell nothing at all?

Wow. I don't think that I've ever had an experience where there was no smell at all. Every woman has her own flora and it's different at different times of the month.

For my own part, I'm usually aroused by my partners scent. I'm pretty confident that we, as men, are hard wired that way. That being said, if a day goes by without a shower or bath...my appreciation wanes pretty quickly.

Natural smelling is the best both male and female. Even if we shower or bathe our natural smells mixed with our individual soaps/body washes/or what ever we clean with also gives us a unique smell like no other!

Me for example I use a fruit smelling soap, and mixed with my natural smells make my clients want more!

I have a few clients who the first thing they do when they come through the door is the like to hug me and smell me! I find it a compliment!

I think as long as you smell pleasant, that is all that matters.

I have had guys say that I am scentless and others think I smell delicious!

Just my opinion!

I am quite partial to my brown sugar vanilla body mist on myself but love fruit smells on the ladies :) The combination of a woman's scent with a manufactured aroma that compliments her is intoxicating!

that is something that each person reacts differently to.

I have clicked so well with the sweet musky aroma of some women in my life.......when other times it just does not work.

I feel it would best be decided between the ladies and thier regular clients.

Guest s******ecan****

I like natural smelling with a hint of some nice body wash etc. I have noticed that vanilla seems to be popular with a lot of ladies.

"down there"

I think a little of that lovely natural scent is the best, but it's also important to keep clean and not to let it build up too much. Just enough to make the mouth water in anticipation.

I once read a similar thread on another board one time and a poster said he noticed there was a difference in scents down there between women who were SPs and those who weren't in the business. He the said the ones who weren't SPs had a much stronger natural scent to them while the SPs didn't have it as much. He questioned whether or not it was the multiple times an SP takes a shower in one day.

As for myself, I have a bodyspray that I found at Wal-mart that smells like cotton candy. The ones a teenager or someone in that age range would use. Many of my clients really liked it as it wasn't what they were expecting down there...lol... as i never wear perfume since most don't want to smell like it when they leave. Usually they like the smell of my hair. Ironically I once went on a duo in Toronto and the other SP had the same cheap body spray in her bag and when she saw mine, we both laughed. People always stopped and asked her where she got that perfume. Hahaha. I finally passed the cotton candy spray onto another SP that I did a duo with last year. ;)

As has been stated, each person has their own olefactory properties which are never constant but always changing due to diet, grooming habits, or physical/mental exertions. I have seen ladies on several occasions and their odours are always pleasant, but never constant. So long as a person is clean and smells great these factors trigger certain responses in the male brain and va, va voom. :icon_wink:

I love a woman's personal aroma! Some have a muskier scent then others but generally it is always erotic.

I have found that it is true that SP's do not smell as strong as non SP's and that it varies during the month for every woman.

The only time I have ever been turned off was with an SO after spending the day at the beach swimming in the Atlantic ocean and we had also managed a "quickie" while swimming neck deep in the ocean. After a nice bath all was good again. I guess it was a combination of the sea water and my swimmers!

With an SP I once noticed a faint unpleasant odour when daty after some full service but that was caused by the condoms. Some brands have a very unpleasant odour!

Guest **ng***1

There is nothing like the scent of a woman to get my motor going. I think its more of a turn-on for me to smell a womans unique scent then to smell a perfume. I have some allergies to some perfumes and it's difficult sometimes when put into that situation.

I don't know never thought of it before........but what might be helpfull is.....

"THE FIRST ANNUAL DOWN THERE SMELL OFF"

You a comparison bewteen natural smell verses clean and scented smells "Down There"

All the guys could take a lick .... I mean smell and vote.......

Natural and clean down under is gooood.

As to "up over," Spring Flower by Creed is wonderful!

One of my first girlfriends ever had a really nasty odour down there that was so off-putting that I've never truly "recovered" from it...I don't want to smell/taste much of anything now. It doesn't take much to remind me of that trauma.

To me there is a direct link from the aroma of a woman's essence to my 'johnson'. It makes things come alive right away. If I can't detect it at all, then I have to resort to my many other ways of inflating my 'ego'. hehe

I totaly love the natural scent of a women but don't get it very often from sp's. The best lady I was with has an awesome natural scent and has a really intoxicating aroma when she orgasms.

I love this topic since it's in my area of expertise. I'm orally fixated and enjoy to DATY, I have never had a bad experience(smell), simply some better then others.

I just love to shove my face between her thighs when she ejaculates (squirt) and get a taste of her nectar, it is intoxicating stimulant.