Hi i want to share a day of my life with all of canada

the reason why im pissed is because i have a male roomate now that being said hes also a dog

girls come in and out of this male`s room while i sleep his fuking while im studying hes fucking im starting to wonder why the hell he dosent work as a male prostitute

anyways thats not my point the point is that he has no respect towards me

like i dont want to wake up lisening to some other female moaning, or when im reading tolstoy and lisen to some poor 19 year old girl suck my roomates dick. I have told him before but do you think im over reacting or what please comment i really want someone to help me out here lol

just so i know im not the crazy one

Well you have male roommate is he not suppose to bring ladoes home

Is that your jealous and want some is he suppose to go elsewhere

I guess this happens when you have roomates be it male or female not much you can do except maybe ask him to respect your presence when you are in the house especially if yoy don't bring men in an do the same

Posted via Mobile Device

Hello Velvet,

First I just want to say OMG..your recent pics are freaking fabulous..you are a stunner!!

Now for the room mate stuff...

Without knowing any major details, I presume you live with this guy, cause you have to ( I realize rent is crazy where you are, in other words, it is for financial reasons..

Did you move into his place? If you have, you could always request for him to perhaps ask his ladies friends to keep it down & that he needs to explain to whomever that he has a room mate ( I never understood that type of disrespect, going into someone's house, knowing fully that there are others in the house..ok yes it may feel good, but I think that is very inconsiderate & super TACKY for the other's to have to listen to that.....and let's face it, usually really embarassing the next day......LOL

If it was your place and he moved in, well then you have the right to notify, not ask, that there needs to be a little more respect on his part...unfortunately, this young buck is probably in his prime, therefore there will probably be many more :icon_wink: so asking him to limit his dates would be an impossible task..all you can do is ask to keep the noise down...or try and find yourself a DECENT room mate.

Best of luck to you!

I've had room mates like that. They didn't stay room mates for long. My living space is my home and as such I have rules. I don't like random strangers in my house let alone random hook ups. Be upfront with him and if he doesn't or is unwilling to change move.

Posted via Mobile Device

I used to live with a very promiscuous roommate who had a regular boyfriend, and numerous fuck-buddies. I was comfortable with her boyfriend and he was always welcomed. She agreed she would ask me before bringing over a fuck-buddy. If I just didn't feel like it that night, I told her so, and she would go to his place. This worked well for us. Good luck!

I think you wished feedback from ladies velvet but I chime in briefly. I can feel for you. I can't take this either. Being a very reserved person I never wanted to have a roommate (except when I was in university dorm we had to share bathrooms and common rooms) though I understand the economic aspects of having to have a roommate. Life can be miserable to have an incompatible or inconsiderate roommate. Working hard when I come home I want to relax and rest and get ready for next day's work day and not to be stressed even more. So, my heart goes out to you just to say that may be next time you choose a roommate be a lot more selective. Ask as many questions as you can to make sure his/her personality and compatibility. When I rent out my apartment, even though they have a separate life altogether (I don't live there) I ask them to complete an application in order to assess them from personality and economic points of view.

If your up to it . . .

. . . .if you have any friends with dogs who are looking to get away one weekend, offer to puppysit. hat way your room mate will understand what it's like to live with a dog as well. It might teach him some appreciation.

• Like 1

If your up to it . . .

. . . .if you have any friends with dogs who are looking to get away one weekend, offer to puppysit. hat way your room mate will understand what it's like to live with a dog as well. It might teach him some appreciation.

That is so diabolical, I actually adore this idea!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

One of my problems is the cubicle where I work is beside noisey neighbours. I got the most expensive pair of headphones I could afford and then I can just tune out all the unwanted noise.

thanks guys but u dont know how it bothers me and no im not jelous hes not my tpe the simple reason is that i dont like to lisen to any moaning sounds when i wake up and its been all this week unless hes fantazizing about me or something and he has to bring someone else to replace me i dont know but every chick that walks out has my fetures

lol and as we speak theres another one upstairs lmao anyways thanks for your input

and ya i took new pictures im glad you like them

maybe im just different i know this is what i do for a living and go to school but i just dont want to come home and expect it

if i want to hear moaning it should be just mine

or give me heads up but it sucks cus hes a man and forgets things dont want to be a naging bitch anyways

of to do laundry there will be more stories dont worry ill fill you in tomorow to

and ps i dont care that much for spelling sorry if its hard to read it lol

Ask him to keep it down. If he refuses or gives you shit, then you need to find a new roommate.

Agreed. Simple and to the point. Sometimes its tough because you want to be friendly about things but its best just to talk it out with the guy.

Don't get mad get even.

play music that he hates when he has a girls over they are getting busy...........or .......order 5 pizza from 5 different placess had have it delivered, 10 minutes apart then go out.....

Guest s****i*

Just move into the basement of an old polish couple like I did. They don't like noise, and if your a quiet person that works great. Plus it makes it really easy to read Tolstoy. But if you like where you are just read his short books... like The Cossacks. It doesn't take long and the spine is good and thin so you can throw it easily, and it will leave a lasting impression on a forehead. As long as it's the hardcover. That and if the landlords are nice enough they will make you wonderful food that might make you look like mariusz pudzianowski. Maybe not a great look for a girl. Oh and you have to listen to stories about the old country if you make eye contact and then you have to hear about all the sausages in poland and the amazing black bread that they store underground for months.

Don't move into an old Polish couples basement.

I would walk in stark naked with a straight face and ask my roommate" Is this tonight's starlet? When are you going to be done, I'd like my turn soon."

Or..One I've done on my friend that invited me over and disappeared to the bedroom, making obvious sex noises, so I grabbed a camera, walked right in and took some pictures, and another time, same girl, different guy.. I walked in, he had her on the edge of the bed and his back was turned to me, I sneaked up, grabbed his hips yelled "oh baby, yes, this is what I'm talking about" and proceeded to dry hump his ass as if I was doing him doggy style. They got a little miffed, but in my defense I said "If you want to have loud over zealous sex (knowing I can hear you), you'd go to his place or obviously you were inviting me".

• Like 1

Just move into the basement of an old polish couple like I did. They don't like noise, and if your a quiet person that works great. Plus it makes it really easy to read Tolstoy. But if you like where you are just read his short books... like The Cossacks. It doesn't take long and the spine is good and thin so you can throw it easily, and it will leave a lasting impression on a forehead. As long as it's the hardcover. That and if the landlords are nice enough they will make you wonderful food that might make you look like mariusz pudzianowski. Maybe not a great look for a girl. Oh and you have to listen to stories about the old country if you make eye contact and then you have to hear about all the sausages in poland and the amazing black bread that they store underground for months.

Don't move into an old Polish couples basement.

Thank you for the laugh :)

Guest s****i*
Thank you for the laugh :)

Your welcome, lame jokes are free. People have to pay for good ones. I don't make alot of money. .. That was.. a joke... as well.