Question on being able to meet.

I know this might be a weird question or maybe it does not belong on this thread but here goes.

I have been looking through the review section for a bit and see some ladys that I would like to talk to and meet with. But I'm thinking that they/you ladys will not commit to anyone till a person has been on here for a while.

If so I have to say sorry for that. *smiles* I just joined and being busy in work I only have limited time.That being said I'll stick around for a while and see where it goes. If not, no harm no foul.

Best Regards and I apologize again if I'm in the wrong area,

Lookingrt.

Its been my brief but fulfilling experience here that the folks on Ceb are generally very receptive and engaging. Stay with it and participate a bit and you'll have fun and meet the ladies nand many other fine members.

I've never heard of anyone requiring you to be a regular poster to be her client. Usually screening includes a phone number, maybe a reference, etc. The overwhelming majority of my clients are "lurkers" on CERB. They read what I write and they are on top of the board, but you'll never see them post. I'm fine with that. I don't have a preference for posters vs. non-posters when it comes to who I meet.

Lookin --

There is no such requirement ... everyone has to start somewhere. But your post here isn't a bad start! If you are at all like me, you may be more comfortable establishing some communication online with a couple of the ladies rather than "cold calling" a lady. That's OK ... just make sure you aren't wasting the ladies' time. Its also a good idea to give some background about yourself in a non-explicit manner. And always be polite and respectful. Most of the ladies here are interested in meeting new clients that fulfill those requirements. If you put together a polite inquiry, its highly likely you will here back from them.

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time
.... I'm thinking that they/you ladys will not commit to anyone till a person has been on here for a while...

Lookin, welcome to the board!

Cerbites are only a tiny fraction of many of these ladies' clients. In general, the ladies get their business from a number of different places. As a potential client, comporting yourself properly is what counts. Everything else - like a membership or posting record on any board, be it Cerb or any other - is just window dressing.

Guest jake_cdn
I have been looking through the review section for a bit and see some ladys that I would like to talk to and meet with. But I'm thinking that they/you ladys will not commit to anyone till a person has been on here for a while.

Hey Lookingrt welcome to the board.

It has been my experience and I am sure the experience of others that the majority of people on this board are extremely easy to get along with and the ladies here are, and have been very accomodating to new members.

If you treat them with respect then you will be amazed how forthright and understanding everyone is.

Good people exist here !!!

Lookin, welcome to the board!

Cerbites are only a tiny fraction of many of these ladies' clients. In general, the ladies get their business from a number of different places. As a potential client, comporting yourself properly is what counts. Everything else - like a membership or posting record on any board, be it Cerb or any other - is just window dressing.

Could not have said it BETTER! How long someone has been on a site means nothing to me, I screen every client the same way. If they are clean and respectable and follow my process, we will get along fine.

I personally have been a member for only 2 weeks. How ever I am on pretty much every day reading most of the days posts. This personally is my first post. Your question is one I was wondering myself. And after looking through some of the service providers I am unable to decide who to see for my first time ever ? I'm kinda leaning towands Amber Wyld.... I know that ALL of the ladies are all top notch and are all exceptional. I just can't make up my mind. Any advise for a newb ?? Thanks to all in advance.....

Hey "lookingforsome",

I new to CERB. I've been posting and reading on TERB for a bit. Your first time is a very personal choice. Sure, there are several recommendation that any of the old-timers may have but in the end you have to decide and hope it works out.

Good luck, and remember...be a gentleman...it will go a long way to a better encounter

Echoing the sentiments put forth already.

Stick with CERB, some of the other boards, well stick with CERB, nuff said about that...except CERB is positive, and for the most part, there is mutual respect between the ladies and gentleman

When contacting a lady, whether your first time, tenth time, hundreth time whatever, always be a gentleman. And when you meet, freshly showered, shaved, fresh breath, pay in full...AND BE A GENTLEMAN

Some ramblings

RG

All good advise.... Thank you all for the input. Im torn between the lovely Amber Wyld and the beautiful Summer Meadow. I will decide soon. I keep veiwing both web sites to help me make up my mind. But in the end. Like said above. I just have to make up my mind and go for it.

Thanks all...

Hi there :) You should see us both, life is short! LOL Jk.

Just for the record, noone has to be a member of cerb to see me (lurkers welcome) or need a reco from another lady but I am happy to give anyone I've seen a recommendation if they need one. XO