Drinking during appointments

I would like to hear some of your thoughts regarding drinking alcohol during appointments. Do you indulge? Over-indulge? What do you consider appropriate?

To me, it is perfectly acceptable to have a social drink with one of my gentleman callers - A social drink. I have learned that after one, I tend to lose focus, let my guard down and all I really want to do is chit chat. So for me, just one is nice, although not at all necessary.

Some may drink more before, and/or during in an effort to ease nervousness - a little "liquid courage" if you will.

Recently I had a client show and unbeknownst to me had already had quite a few; some people can hide their symptoms well. It all came out in the duration of our time together, while over a glass of wine, just how much he had. I encouraged him to just take a taxi instead of driving home. He insisted that he was fine, but I was not too sure. In the end, I do not know what he chose to do as I did not feel like chasing him out into the parking lot in my lacy robe and heels.

When I tended bar I had a responsibility to call a taxi or even report patrons who were overserved alcohol. Though I did not do this with my guest, I felt very very uncomfortable about the entire situation and the position I was put in.

I strongly feel that it should be kept to a minimum for my guests and myself. Besides, who needs it...I'm good to go!

I personally don't drink (at all) so I don't drink during encounters. Just a personal preference, not a judgment on others. I always have bottled water available for my guests.

My personal preference is not to mix alcohol with encounters... but that is only my preference. I do imagine, however, that alcohol can exacerbate some of the inherent risks of being a provider... Unless a client is a regular (and even then...), I would imagine the risks outweigh the benefits.

I do enjoy a glass, or two on longer appointments, of wine from time to time. Nothing more. I get tipsy fairly easily, and am not comfortable seeing anyone in that state. And I do expect the same back - if you're drunk, please dont' call me, as I'd rather be an experience to remember, not be a black-out.

And gentlemen, yes, it is a very nice and appreciated gesture to bring a bottle of wine to share with a lady, however, please do not ever pressure her to keep up with you or constantly refill her glass if she's not drinking. It's not gentlemenly to do so and can turn what would have been appreciation of the lovely gift into an aggravation.

And gentlemen, yes, it is a very nice and appreciated gesture to bring a bottle of wine to share with a lady, however, please do not ever pressure her to keep up with you or constantly refill her glass if she's not drinking. It's not gentlemenly to do so and can turn what would have been appreciation of the lovely gift into an aggravation.

I agree with this. When I was working as a stripper, I had a few gentlemen express disappointment when they offered to buy me a drink and I ordered an orange juice. I had one guy flat-out tell me: "I was to take you for a second trip to the champagne room, but not unless you drink alcohol with me." I politely excuse myself in these situations.

A man insisting on me drinking or expressing disappointment that I won't drink sends off huge warnings signs for me!

I have almost always had something during the encounter. A beer, a glass of wine, some port. Have been at incalls where offered, so I'll have 1 and when I host I'll often ask the lady if she has a preferred drink that I can have on hand. I almost never drink before and have never been close to being intoxicated. Don't think I would like that. But a social drink with company is certainly fine for me. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

Great topic! I will not see a client if they show up here drunk. I will offer a cold beer, or glass of wine. But will not allow myself to get drunk! It also matters to me how well I know the person. There are some whom I have seen for 3years or more, with them I trust them, and know that they would not take advantage of the situation. Also, if it an overnight, nobody is driving, I will get tipsy with them, but never lose my composer.

Your judgment is off when you drink, and so it is easier to do things that you normally would not do. Some dates will try to get you drunk on purpose, so that you will lose your inhibitions. or you can forget to be paid, or have an argument( never argue with a drunk!) things can go bad quickly!

But at times, I can recognize when someone is so nervous to enjoy it, so yes, a glass of wine or a beer can help to break the ice. It is a social occasion.

I believe that we are all adults and able to judge how many drinks we should have.

For myself, I tell my clients my favorite kind of water and most of them end sowing up with... A big bottle of it!

If you state upfront that your not a drinker, most of them will understand that it might be kind of a turn off...

I don't mind if my client is drunk (even wasted) as long as he does'nt have weird behaviours. It often ends up with extra hours and nice chats. I even had some who would stay over night not to get home drunk.

But for myself, guard is going down, I don't feel very horny with a stranger (can be fun with a regular, thought...), and I feel like shit, so it's a NoNo.

As for chasing them, I will suggest to call a cab and wait with them, but that's it...

I'll often bring a bottle of wine as a leave behind gift. If the woman wants to open it or offer something else I'll go with the flow as it were but it doesn't matter to me either way.

Peace

MG

It is perfectly acceptable to have a drink. It breaks the ice and calms the jitters.

But if a guy shows up and has obvously been drinking...then probably not a good idea.

This is probably not so easy to detect on someone you are meeting for the

first time. It feels like more of a "date" when we can have a chat over a drink.

Margaritta, Mojito, Wine, or beer. I'll take one :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s******ecan****

I am fine with a social drink or none at all. I always leave it up to the lady to decide since I think her comfort level with this is the most important consideration.

I never drink to excess in any situation so getting tipsy is not a concern.

Agreed, it is perfectly acceptable to have a social drink when meeting. The touchier issue is social expectations and when in the day is alcohol acceptable. Gentlemen who bring alcohol generally expect the lady to have a drink with him. Trouble is, not everyone wants to drink and more so, not in the morning. That said, it is always nice to bring something to drink and I prefer to offer a choice. I always bring two bottles and at least one of them is always non-alcoholic, lately it is San Pellegrino. I have been told many times that the choice is appreciated.

Given my choice, I would rather drink in the intoxicating beauty of the woman I am with than a glass of wine.

I am allergic to alcohol, and do not appreciate drinking of any kind during our meetings. I will offer a variety of non alcoholic beverages, but will never have alcohol available. If a client wishes to bring alcohol I will advise him of my allergy and if he is still persistent I will refuse the appointment.

I have also had some show up and did not think I could smell the alcohol on them. Because I do not drink I am highly sensitive to the smell of it. I can smell any alcohol a mile away. Even if you try to cover it up with gum or mouthwash.

If a client wishes to drink on his time that is none of my business, but during my time, it is a sign of respect not to drink.

This is just my 2 cents and not meant to offend anyone!

• Like 1

As most of my appointments are outcalls, I usually have a few different sodas and wine (an easy drinking chardonnay) available. Of course, the hotel room always has coffee and hot team for the making. When I can ask the lady ahead of time, I do so. And, other than a beer at dinner, I never have consummed alcohol before a meeting.

I dont mind having a glass of wine, if it's in the evening. Morning or early afternoons, I prefer to stick to my coffee! My regular gents who visit me, know a lrg DD will make me happy! But if you wish to bring a bottle of wine as a gift, it's very much apprecitiated!

There was once when I went on an out call with afriend of mine, it was a duo. The gent sent his town car to pick us up, once inside there was a bottle of champain waiting for us and 2 glasses. She and I had a drink and then once at the hotel, we had more to drink, by the end of the 4 hour call, we were both very tipsy. The gent was kind enough to order some appetizers to absorb some of the alchohol. That was the 1st and last time I ever did that. I kinda felt a little imature and not very professional. Mind you, he was very tipsy also. The sex was mind blowing though! When I drink I tend to get very very horny! All around, it was a good time, but I was mad at myself for not keeping my professionalism intact.

• Like 1

All my dates are outcalls, receiving guests in my own home. I used to serve red wine in the past but for the past year or so no alcohol. I am serving a very tasteful beverage called organic sparkling red grape juice from Loblaws.

• Like 2

I have a question that's been nagging me in regards to this subject.

Is is it considered bad form for a client to politely turn down alcohol if a SP offers it?

I have a question that's been nagging me in regards to this subject.

Is is it considered bad form for a client to politely turn down alcohol if a SP offers it?

In my books it seems completely reasonable to decline. No one can make anyone do anything - or no one should.

During the pre-encounter emails I ask the lady if she would like wine (or something else) and if so, red or white. As well I always keep some fruit juice and water on hand. BTW this is for outcalls to my hotel.

Personally, I don't drink, but don't feel uncomfortable if others drink in my presence.

And it's not to get the lady drunk. Just two people sitting on the couch, talking, getting to know one another a bit over drinks

And if the lady doesn't want wine or other alcoholic drink, like I said, there is water and fruit juice

And all unopened, nothing opened except in the lady's presence.

RG

Guest f***2f***

I like to share a glass of wine or two (for longer encounter) so I will offer to bring a bottle of her choice of red or white. Some ladies don't drink at all and I have had encounters where I've sipped wine and she's sipped water or juice...no problem for me.

I always have coffee, tea and water available. I will offer red or white wine in the evening. If a client brings a bottle of wine, that's a lovely gift. I will open it, and may pour myself a glass to have along with him, but I find I rarely drink more than a couple of sips.

I never drink anything from a bottle that's been opened before I see it nor do I drink any homemade wines. One never knows what might be in them!

Good point on the un-opened bottles. I always ensure nothing she may be having is cracked until the lady is present.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest jake_cdn

I believe that sharing a glass of wine of a beer should be left to the purogative of the SP. I know that some people prefer to have clients that have not been drinking at all while others enjoy a glas as an ice breaker.

Though it does not bother me as I tend to drink responsibly I am sure that there are others that do not.

this issue brings up the question of liability for the SP if a person shows up with a few drinks in them and a couple more glasses of wine puts them over the top.

It seems to me that the ramifications for the SP could be great from a DUI point of view but also I would be concerned if the client spills information as what he was doing, where and the contributions involved.

All of this puts a damper on the ability of an SP and client who wants to share a glass of wine/beer.

I would say that there should be a no alcohol policy unless the SP is familiar with the client. This would leave the issue to the perogative of the SP which is ultimately where it belongs

I'm someone who rarely drinks so I don't offer alcohol to my clients at my incall locations but if it is offered to me in the evening, I might have a glass and drink half of it and I also make sure they are opening the bottle in front of me. Other times I have simply declined and I never felt obligated to drink it if I didn't want to. I have noticed that alcohol puts me in a downer /sleepy mood and find it's not good if I have to be in a position of stamina.