Pepsi or Coca-Cola?

Coke, especially if you can get it direct from Mexico as they make it with cane sugar instead of corn syrup (tastes lighten and more refreshing). some Costco stores in the States carry it.

I will bite you, Nicki..

I have a strong preference for diet coke, caffeine free. Aspartame doesn't worry me, I heard that the concerns were from tests with mice and they gave them doses that you would only consume if you drank it like no tomorrow. (and I guess you would have no tomorrow).

I like regular coke but can't stand diet coke.

I like diet pepsi but don't like the taste of regular pepsi.

It's my vice since I rarely ever drink alcohol or hot coffee or smoke yet I've have been given lectures by people who drink alcohol on how aspartame is soooooo bad and how it can kill me. Hypocrites. I say bite me cause I ain't givin' it up! Hehehe!!

Guest k***na

I like either Pepsi or Coke if I'm drinking it alone.. But with my Appletons Rum, I prefer coke...or pineapple juice(on a side note..lol:)

I always found the taste of Pepsi to be much sweeter than coke, and never really caught on with Pepsi. That said, sometimes certain restaurant only have Pepsi, so still drink it when it is the only option.

Rum and coke is the best though.

Any cola is fine with me. I'm really more of an A&W root beer or Dr. Pepper guy if i'm drinking soft drinks.

As far as with alcohol goes, i'll take my Bourbon with nothing but some ice thank you very much :)

Guest S**a*Q
If the choices are Pepsi or Coke...I'll take a Dr. Pepper

RG

I agree :) I'm not a fan of the colas... :P

Dr. P is my favorite carbonated drink, but if it's between Coke and Pepsi, I'll take Coke. I remember in High School in the 80's, the Coke/Pepsi debate was as important as the Rock/Disco debate. I was rock and Coke all the way. The disco kids were more Pepsi..

Odd....

Guest s******ecan****

Anyone ever try mixing milk and pepsi ala Laverne from Laverne and Shirley?

I googled it one time and the comments were hilarious.

coke ZERO!!! the best if you need soda

I don't drink much pop anymore. But I'm definitely an old Coke.

When I saw this thread that is exactly what I was thinking, Coke Zero!!!

I started buying Coke and Sprite Zero as an alternative to the traditional soft drinks.

I don't drink pop at all....

Can't remember the last time I actually drank a soda as I avoid the food coloring, high fructose corn syrup, aspertame and acesulfame potassium in sodas.

I think it's unfortunate that people discount the ill effects of both HFCS and artificial sweeteners. And yes I'm going to put a downer on it. It kills.. I know you may think because you don't drop dead after drinking soda that you are fine.. but in North America where we have the highest incidence of cancer in the world, as well as diabetes, strokes and the like..this is one major contributor to our ill-health.

What makes it so insidious is that we make jokes about it.. I have an addiction to something that everyone else does as well.. so who cares? What is they say? Ignorance is bliss. No.. I have to disagree. People openly admonish friends for smoking nowadays but it used to be a no-no to comment on it.. I predict it will be a few years before we are admonishing openly our friends for drinking sodas when more of the truth comes out.

I have a ton of videos documenting what I have to say to back it up that you will rarely see in the theatres.. why? because companies that make this shit.. make so much money off of our backs. Anyone interested? pm me for a list.

Here's one on sugar etc. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8282844637747895106&hl=en#

and one on aspertame http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6551291488524526735#

Edited by Carrie Moon
  • Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
Anyone ever try mixing milk and pepsi ....

Yes, I often drink milk and cola (I don't care about the brand), mixed about sixty-forty, for breakfast. Add a dash of chocolate syrup sometimes for extra pizzaz.

Don't drink much of that anymore but in my younger days it was Pepsi all the way, for some reason or another the ones from the Pembroke area was better. I'm not saying that I won't drink it but just not as much as 10 years ago.

FYI if you want to taste a Rum and Coke but without alcohol try an ounce of apple juice and coke it will taste the same.

I prefer Royal Crown Cola or which ever is cheapestlike compliments or PC their all the same.

I think he means Crown Royal!

With the amount of 40 Creek I put in my drink, it makes no diff for me!

Soda water all the way. Was never a big fan of any type of soda...well, maybe Mountain Dew or Dr Pepper when I was young.

Seriously???

Yes, I often drink milk and cola (I don't care about the brand), mixed about sixty-forty, for breakfast. Add a dash of chocolate syrup sometimes for extra pizzaz.

Neither.

I don't drink much pop these days except the occasional A&W root beer as a treat.

When I first cut pop from my diet, I dropped about 15 lbs. I kid you not. And I will never drink diet-anything. Aspartame is DISGUSTING.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Seriously???

Seriously. The goodness of milk and the goodness of caffeine, all with the zing of carbonation!