Can't help you with a personal recommendation because I'm a big boob guy but you might want to check out Spinderella or Ms. Ashley.

Do a search and I'm sure you'll find some info on all 3.

Have fun. ;)

Don't know Ms Ashley but can't go wrong with Courtney (seriously won't be disappointed) haven't seen Spinderella but all reviews I've read have been positive.

All those girls are great I would maybe add oshean in there as well

Posted via Mobile Device

Last I saw, Oshean doesn't quite fit his criteria ("Luv them tiny boobs"), unless she had her implants removed. Besides I think she's out of the biz.

Sorry I didn't read the first post I always considered a spinner a tiny girl with big boobs who is easy to spin around ur cock

Posted via Mobile Device

Just judging from her pics, Miss Ashley looks amazing, with a truly great ass and small tits. And tan lines, which I love. I haven't met her, though.

Sweetassets looks intriguing too, but she hasn't been on cerb much.

Courtney or Spinderella for tiny girls. I have seen them both and both are great, not rushed, smoking hot and well worth it. If I was to pick one I would have to decline and ask for a duo but don't think they do together.

I've seen Niki on tour, She seeems to fit the requirments. Personally she needs to pull up her rep to see me again. Courtney looks o.k. but was a little too money driven for my likes.

That leaves Cindy (b.p.) Yes she is big time monotarily driven but she is honest, she is open minded. She has nice little tatas, great perky nipples; really digs sex.

If you want an intinmate encounter, not likely your best best. If you want pure sex,exciteing encounters, check her out.

But what the freek do I know,

take care , chicas

Awesome info guys... now the the ultimate! A spinner type who is willing to give a BBBJ? Any recommendations? FYI I highly recommend the Ashley that posts on BP!

Awesome info guys... now the the ultimate! A spinner type who is willing to give a BBBJ? Any recommendations? FYII highlyrecommend the Ashley that posts on BP!

would be very interested as well.

spinner BBBJ MMMMM!

I would also recommend Courtney (35 year old)! Don't know if she offers BBBJ, but still worth your money!

Posted via Mobile Device

Awesome info guys... now the the ultimate! A spinner type who is willing to give a BBBJ? Any recommendations? FYI I highly recommend the Ashley that posts on BP!

which Ashley 31 or 37 yr old?

tnx, H

Well, DIORA was my choice this weekend in Spinnerpeg Winnerpeg :-) She is SMOKIN' HOT, very sweet & petite, and VERY sexy...Smart and friendly, with a great sense of humor...We have us a winner, folks!

She came to my hotel (on time!), and we hung out and talked for a bit...She's very down to earth, doesn't play games, and I felt really comfortable chilling out with her...NO rush and NO problems!

And man, what an amazing little body on her! And the chick can sure dance! No doubt she was a hit when she used to dance at Teasers...I told her she should get some new pix up on her website, cuz she's WAY more attractive in person than in the pix on her site...HOTTER than HOT!

I'll definitely be in touch with her the next time I'm in town...

In Winnipeg, DIORA ROX!

Cheers, doll ;-) Thanks for a wonderful time...

Guest B***ke Ba****

And where does DIORA advertise? Never seen her name.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, DIORA was my choice this weekend in Spinnerpeg Winnerpeg :-) She is SMOKIN' HOT, very sweet & petite, and VERY sexy...Smart and friendly, with a great sense of humor...We have us a winner, folks!

She came to my hotel (on time!), and we hung out and talked for a bit...She's very down to earth, doesn't play games, and I felt really comfortable chilling out with her...NO rush and NO problems!

And man, what an amazing little body on her! And the chick can sure dance! No doubt she was a hit when she used to dance at Teasers...I told her she should get some new pix up on her website, cuz she's WAY more attractive in person than in the pix on her site...HOTTER than HOT!

I'll definitely be in touch with her the next time I'm in town...

In Winnipeg, DIORA ROX!

Cheers, doll ;-) Thanks for a wonderful time...

Wow! Great review. I'll bet Diora couldn't have written it better herself!

• Like 4

And where does DIORA advertise? Never seen her name.

Posted via Mobile Device

I first saw Diora's ad on EC...it was one of the free text ads (Hot Little Dancer Gone Bad - or something like that)

When you click on her EC text ad it takes you to her website, and that's where I saw her pictures...Dunno if I'm allowed to post a link to her site here, so I won't; look it up on EC..The pictures on her site could be better though, cuz she's WAY cuter in person...I offered to take pix for her (just because I'm a nice guy hehe), but she said she had a photographer lined up for a shoot...

I think she's a sweetheart, and believe me, I'm not the easiest guy to please ;-)

Give her a call; she's worth it!

Wow! Great review. I'll bet Diora couldn't have written it better herself!

My motto: "Treat me good and I'll treat you better"

And Diora DID treat me VERY GOOD, hence my (BETTER than GOOD) mention of my time spent with her. I give credit where credit is due, and Diora deserves it!

And hey, I see nothing wrong with me scoring some points before my next visit ;-)

hehe

Guest wi*****gw***er

Courtney, Spinderella & Jayde are my three favorite spinners from Winnipeg... all three offer amazing service, but all three are much different in how they approach their sessions.

One con... all three are really hard to get a hold of as well!

But REALLY worth the wait!

Hoping to meet Chastity soon!