"What do you like?"

I don't hate it when girls ask me this question, but I never have a good answer.

I like it all. Hard, slow, sensual, grabby, dance, grind, peek-a-boo, tease, whatever.

I do confuse them a bit sometimes when they ask what I look for in a woman. Again, I like it all. Tits, lips, hips, hair, neck, legs, eyes, bum, feet, hands, arms, back, all of it. When I tell them that my favourite part is their belly and put my hand there while staring into their eyes, it reinforces that I love that most womanly part of her. It's a great place to start from and return to.

What do YOU like?

• Like 1

I know that many guys will tell you that they look for the personality and in parts it's true but lets be honest here we are looking for a certain look in a woman and for me well I'm like you Kilt Boy, I like it all. Tits, lips, hips, hair, neck, legs, eyes, bum, feet, hands, arms, back, all of it.  But I also like shoulders and chin, and some perfect imperfection, she could be wearing braces for her teeth, have a small lump on her nose, short feet etc.

• Like 1

Before I became active in this industry I thought I had a certain type of lady a certain look but what I have found is that diversity is really the way to go ... I have learner that it is less about how a lady looks and more about how they feel about themselves ... if they feel sexy and beautiful it shows.

Just my Opinion

• Like 2

On 11/5/2018 at 12:41 AM, Ice4fun said:

Before I became active in this industry I thought I had a certain type of lady a certain look but what I have found is that diversity is really the way to go ... I have learner that it is less about how a lady looks and more about how they feel about themselves ... if they feel sexy and beautiful it shows.

Just my Opinion

This is an admirable attitude and it's great that there is some "diversity" and, as well, the appreciation of different types of dancers by different patrons in SCs. It just wouldn't do if people were all sitting in the club(s) waiting for a very few dancers (or a single dancer) to become available, so to speak.

Having said that, I do find that I'm most likely to notice a certain "type". Not in an overly narrow way, but I tend to find the slightly curvy, leggy (not necessarily tall) and somewhat busty (not necessarily huge) dancers to be immediately and consistently alluring. These "types" can be ebony, Asian or white, blonde or dark-haired, long-hair or short hair etc. but there is just something about a certain look that always seems to stand out in a club, at least to my eyes.

Sadly, I'm noticing fewer of this type of dancer in the local SCs in recent months, but it may be that I've not done enough exploring lately. Always interested in recos for dancers that might fit this (admittedly somewhat vague) description.

• Like 2

Well, I don't hate it when a lady sits next to me and reaches up my skirt to say hello before she even has a chance to ... you know ... say hello.