SP ads, what I look for

It can be difficult to write an add that answers all inquiries about our services. I prefer an initial email contact to answer any other questions privately. I think the information and pictures are suited to each providers comfort level. I personally am not very public, but reveal more info privately. It adds to the anticipation before our encounter. I really enjoy a nice back and forth chat before the meet and usually all questions have been answered.

I don't think a professional picture is necessary if it's from a high quality digital camera and a helpful friend to avoid the mirror and long arm troubles. When I try by myself with a camera I always feel like the old scary commercial, the one with the Bits and Bites guy that tries to stick his hand out of the TV set to give you a handful. Creepy! : )

• Like 1

i have a hard time with hidden #'s

One of my favorite SP now has a hidden number.

just a question does * = 8 in a phone number (chose at random)

I like easy ads to read with websites that use the kiss method.

Duh! Damn, I just used up today's blond moment!!!!

Perhaps I should have said Keep It Simple, Sexy! Which can certainly be said of you Miss Meg.

• Like 1

Well if simple is important I declare myself the winner. :icon_lol:

My ads are usually along the lines of here I am, this is what I offer, now come and get me. :icon_smile:

I am feeling sassy folks, getting ready for vacation so take this with a grain of salt.

See you all soon.

Guest S**a*Q

I'm not simple, well the bottom part of my ads are,

but I like to keep it different and interesting, like I am.

I used to put more thought into my ads before, as you could comment on ads, but since that was stopped, for bumping reasons, which make sense to me.

I now try to be as informative as possible

and leave the creativity for my posts in the General section of the board.

I agree that most of what the OP is looking for should be present, however for me I have that all on my website, not necessarily in my ads.

As cerb is the only place I put daily ads, it is where I post my time-specific availability, and then I direct clients to my website where all of the rest of the info can be found. I like to keep my daily ads cute and enticing and don't like putting my stats/rates etc in there, but would hope someone would click on the provided link to find out that info. I put a lot of work into my website and can't really redo that in an ad every day, lol!

I would say that most of us have all that information in our websites and if you can't be bothered to follow a link in an ad and take a few minutes to go over the site, then I'm not really that interested in seeing you.

And professional photos are not required.

Duh! Damn, I just used up today's blond moment!!!!

But what a cute kissable blond you are.

When it comes to you, only one kiss method comes to mind

RG

Guest s******ecan****

Services, if there is something that you do not do then say so, especially if it is something that is common. (i.e. BBBJ)

Not sure if its fair to say BBBJ is "common". I'm not in your area of course but I have found that a large percentage of ladies prefer to offer "safe" or CBJ. Certainly I don't think its accurate to say CBJ is "uncommon" which is what you seem to be suggesting.

I think most of us use ads to encourage potential clients to go to our websites where we've written more about ourselves, the services we offer, fees and so on.

Be careful about assuming that any particular service is "common" or generally offered. That's simply not true, although there are some things that are frequently requested. Many of us don't offer BBBJs for very important health reasons. Speaking for myself, there's a syphilis epidemic in Vancouver that's been going on since the 90s. When asked about BBBJs, I provide accurate, up to date information about this and other STIs as well as links to websites where the information can be verified. I'm not the only one who does this. Whether you become a client or not, we're all interested in keeping everyone healthy and safe!

Guest f***2f***

We had a thread on this before but I can't find it now.

I think that information in the ad should lead us to a website where we can get more info. also if there are reviews on this site a link is helpful. Most ads are better kept short and with enough info to stimulate interest.