First off, just a personal thing but I never liked the term "Fun Bags".

But Alicia says she's 5' 7", 44E and 120lbs? One of those numbers might be false, that doesn't agree with my understanding of physics. She does have large breasts though, if that's something you are chasing then she seems like a good pick. Her Leolist map location looks like it might be in the Albro Lake/Pinecrest area so use some caution. 

4 minutes ago, Rambler1980 said:

I agree the term is cringy.  Sounds like something one would hear in grade school or a Trump rally.

5 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

I agree the term is cringy.  Sounds like something one would hear in grade school or a Trump rally

I agree if we want to have interactions on here with the lovely ladies of LYLA I think it serves us well to be respectful.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, spencer00 said:

My apologies to the use of the term in the subject. It was just an attempt to use something other than the typical I guess. 

Don't apologize to us. Do it to the ladies you want to do business with.

Non-typical is fine, but schoolyard expressions are a bit questionnable in an adult environment.

Just my two cents.

Newbie here, lurk often, book rarely.

She's currently going by Key.  Saw her tonight, I couldn't resist, even though I was apprehensive. I'm a chest man to the extreme, so that decided for me.

She is 100% real, as are her photos. She's super friendly, and very good with people who are...inexperienced in the hobby and always nervous or anxious (like I am.). She actually made me feel pretty comfortable.
I found her to be extremely beautiful, smelled great, her body is great, and her chest is just as big, if not bigger than in her photos, it's amazing in my opinion. She looks exactly like her photos.
Location isn't upscale, but I didn't feel any worry in the area, and it won't stop me from going back.
No clock watching, and no real rushy feeling that I could tell when I was there either, but I suppose experience may vary in that regard, as it were. 

I'd 100% recommend her based on my appointment and obviously, her physical attributes. Please show her respect and be nice to her if you book an appointment, because she's wonderful and I found my time with her to be phenomenal. Will be repeating as often as I can as long as she keeps posting. 

Edited by 7711gears
spelling errors, and addition bits of info or rewording for someone deciding to book or not.
  • Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 4:25 PM, Rambler1980 said:

But Alicia says she's 5' 7", 44E and 120lbs? One of those numbers might be false, that doesn't agree with my understanding of physics. She does have large breasts though, if that's something you are chasing then she seems like a good pick. Her Leolist map location looks like it might be in the Albro Lake/Pinecrest area so use some caution. 

@ Rambler , seems a lot of folk don’t understand basic physics. But then no one should have to have understanding to figure that one out.