While my time at Playmates was extremely enjoyable the evening turned negative when I realized that at some point in the evening I lost my wallet... I assume it fell from my pocket on one of my visits to the champagne room... lol those chairs were extremely comfortable... anyway after checking the room it became clear that the wallet was gone.

As I said in a post on here last week I was pretty sure that a strip club was probably not the best place lose your wallet an I quickly realized that there was little or no chance I would get my wallet and it contents back. I went back to my hotel and cancelled my credit cards and reported everything lost but my concern at the time was the lack of my IDs to get on a plane the next day... well it all worked out and I made my flight and the wonderful Raven Rain even checked in with me the next day to see if I had made my flight which I thought was extremely thoughtful.

Well guess what in the mail today at my home in st. John's I received a medium sized bubble envelope which to my surprise contained my wallet and all its contents... it would appear that my lack of faith in my fellow man was somewhat unfounded... I guess it is not really a bad message for thanksgiving week to have your faith in other reinforced by such an unexpected outcome.

Just my Opinion

What an astonishing anecdote!

While I don't want to appear to be too cynical, I would have imagined that this would have been indeed "an unexpected outcome".

Losing one's wallet with credit cards and ID in a strip club not in one's home city strikes me as a very difficult circumstance to say the least.

I'm glad you were able to get back home and especially pleased that someone took the time and trouble to return your wallet. Seems that someone at the 'Mate stepped up and did the right thing here, if that's not too cliched a way of phrasing it.

• Like 1

Most of the staff and many of the dancers are "lifers" to the Playmate so this doesn't surprise me hugely. By "lifers" I mean they have worked there more than 20 years. Kudos to the staff and dancers. And, tho she hasn't been there long, I bet RR had something to do with the return.

• Like 3

Well guess what in the mail today at my home in st. John's I received a medium sized bubble envelope which to my surprise contained my wallet and all its contents... it would appear that my lack of faith in my fellow man was somewhat unfounded... I guess it is not really a bad message for thanksgiving week to have your faith in other reinforced by such an unexpected outcome.

Well, it was still a good idea to cancel the credit cards, no matter what.

• Like 2

Last week I had the pleasure of being in Ottawa for a few days I took the opportunity to meet the wonderful Sweetshay and to hit Barbarella's and the Playmate on two separate evenings... In the past I have regularly hit Barbs when in Ottawa but was enticed to go back to the Playmate on this trip to meet Raven Rain who recently started dancing there.

At the playmate I had the pleasure of having having a wonderful blonde dance for me and an unbelievable dark haired exot*ic lady of mixed Nicaragua / Syrian heritage who made the trip to the champagne room very rewarding. Of course I also had the pleasure of Meeting Raven and spending some quality time with her in the champagne room she is a wonderful lad and I look forward too meeting her again on my next trip to Ottawa.

While my time at Playmates was extremely enjoyable the evening turned negative when I realized that at some point in the evening I lost my wallet... I assume it fell from my pocket on one of my visits to the champagne room... lol those chairs were extremely comfortable... anyway after checking the room it became clear that the wallet was gone.

As I said in a post on here last week I was pretty sure that a strip club was probably not the best place lose your wallet an I quickly realized that there was little or no chance I would get my wallet and it contents back. I went back to my hotel and cancelled my credit cards and reported everything lost but my concern at the time was the lack of my IDs to get on a plane the next day... well it all worked out and I made my flight and the wonderful Raven Rain even checked in with me the next day to see if I had made my flight which I thought was extremely thoughtful.

Just my Opinion

Just shows you don't judge everyone by their job. Their are a lot of great people in that industry.

• Like 5

Dropped into the 'Mate for a brief spell on Thursday (10/29) afternoon and found the place busier than usual (at least in my limited experience).

Noticed Candy, Serena, Cassandra and the very busty Adora. Didn't see busty Delicious, Danica or Annika. I'm wondering if Annika is more often at Pigale lately (or is that a different Annika?).

The atmosphere calmed down significantly around 3:00 or so.

• Like 1

Met up with a bunch of guys for a get together here. Had lots of fun, and the women were pretty too. Would like to make a special shout out to Marina, who is a newish Brazilian girl there. I think there was another Marina here before, who was also Brazilian, but was a spinner. This one is a bit more on the ample side of things, big booty, and big boobies. Very cute, and quite a lot of fun in the CR!

• Like 1

I saw Marina a couple of months ago at Playmate and she immediately caught my eye. She is very nice looking, about 25 years in age. Whiteman's descriptions of her accurate.

Overall meaty with a juicy, healthy figure that is further complimented by her nice smile and friendly attitude.

Morena .....She has been at the Mate for about 5 years now. She dances Mondays and Wednesdays in the day with an occasional odd day during the week here and there.

Very nice lady.

Morena .....She has been at the Mate for about 5 years now. She dances Mondays and Wednesdays in the day with an occasional odd day during the week here and there.

Very nice lady.

I don't think it was the same Morena or Marina. I knew the previous Morena, she was a spinner. This one is a curvy gal, but she's no BBW.

@whiteman

Hmnn, no this Morena I am describing is Brazillian. Not a spinner type by any means. Very curvy as described. Prior to Mate, she was at Pigales.

One new face at the Mate is Ashley -- a slim spinner in the evenings. A good looking girl with a lovely body. Extra fun in the CR.

• Like 2

One new face at the Mate is Ashley -- a slim spinner in the evenings. A good looking girl with a lovely body. Extra fun in the CR.

That sounds exactly like day time Ashley. So, new girl or day girl working evenings?

The Ashley I referred to works in the evening -- typically the late shift. Not to be confused with Ashley of afternoon fame.

The Ashley I referred to works in the evening -- typically the late shift. Not to be confused with Ashley of afternoon fame.

How does her pole work compare to daytime Ashley's?

She is quite good on stage and uses her spinner body to its best. However, she is not comparable to my all time favorite -- Stella -- who was great on stage and in the CR.

Guest v****nto****

I don't know what anyone who goes regularly is thinking but the hottest woman at the club is Savannah. She's a Guyanese mix and I chatted with her for a bit. She is absolutely gorgeous and is amazing in the room. Save your money and your time and go to Savannah. She can talk and dance. My god.

Still can't get her off my mind