hi everyone

I wonder if other ladies are going through this

I like to post my availibility on cerb but rarely do so as it never seems to work out

I always try to mention when putting my availbility that it is best to reach me via email or phone as i am rarely sitting in front of my desktop checking my pm's

however if you email me or call and leave a message and a time i can call you back i will reply within the hour(very quickly)

so when i have stated this and people still pm me for a same day date i tend to assume they are not serious

so ladies am i the only one dealing with this issue

maybe i am wrong maybe the gentleman find it safer using contact through cerb versus email but i must say it makes it difficult for me to say the least:(

alexox

I think it is a combination of things, such as for for starters....many men do not read all of the information our ad entails. I have done this before myself, not with sp's ads , but with other type of informative pages/links.

I personally receive many pm's asking me about my availability in the evening...when my ad always states that I am available during the days only ( there is the odd occasion when I am available during the evening, but I will indicate so in my ad or my availability page on my site.....

While I understand some must rush to look at our ads, for discretion reasons, I totally get that....but the ones who repetitively pm indicating they want to see me, especially when I indicate that I am at a hotel for the day, and that if they want to see me they must CALL me...I simply no longer reply back, I know, it sounds harsh, but for me, I find that if you are unable to take the time to fully understand on how to go about booking something with me, well that indicates to me that they are not as serious as the men who do want to see me, because the gents who have seen me, know just how to go about it:icon_biggrin:

I think the only thing we can do is not seem them. If they can't follow a simple direction in my ad, how can they follow my instructions not to knock for discretion? Or to show up on time?

If baffles me that these men are interested in spending $230 and 1.5 hours of their life on me, but they can't be bothered to read our ad. When I spend that kind of money on anything, I read all the fine print!

Posted via Mobile Device

These are likely the same guys who post questions about rates, etc... right after MOD says not to... right in the same thread! It amazes me. If they're not on CERB to read and learn, what are they here for?

Sigh.

On behalf of everyone with a penis, I apologize...

• Like 2

Guest s******ecan****

I'm sure it is a common problem and I'm fairly certain its just due to guys not reading the details. I think for a lot of guys it goes like this;

1) guy sees nice looking avatar

2) guy clicks on user profile linked to nice avatar

3) guy looks through album......becomes aroused

4) guy types quick PM

steps 1-4 take approx 3 min and 27 seconds.

(ps this is not my method.....well I mean I usually add some steps between 3 and 4.)

I have 2 head and my level of understanding varies depending on which head the blood is flowing to. I only once book thru cerb, as we both were on line at the same time and we were able to make it work. I normally would make a phone call and bok that way based on availabllity.

I have 2 head and my level of understanding varies depending on which head the blood is flowing to.

I tend to think that is quite prevalent!

Yes, I deal with this all the time. Sigh... If you want to really get a hold of me.. Call or text or you won't get a response until much later when it's too late. I don't have access to cerb at my locations.

Another thing that is frustrating when the same guys email or PM me 2 or 3 times a week wondering what my availability is and never books. Always promising they will book. Then I find out they are emailing several different ladies at once. I just stop answering because these guys are viewed as a waste of time and don't seem serious in booking with anyone.

• Like 3

I think we all go threw this problem. But I have noticed that it takes a bit of time to " train" them on how you operate. once they understand you way of doing things, or they realize that they are getting pushed aside and not able to book the appt they so desire, they usually will go back and re-read your instruction of proper booking. Also sometimes they get so excited they are just thinking with wrong "head"...lol, which might be a sign that your just that hot!:)

I understand your point for sure Nicolette. In my experience however there is probably a 50/50 ratio roughly that want emails preferably or phone calls/texts as a preference. I would say leaning more towards emails on first contact. So this is definately where you need to read ads real closely. Some say a preference, some don't indicate either preference and some actually say email me, call or text so that one is a real crapshoot as to what their preference is.

First contact I typically would email. See where that takes us.

Then if I don't get a reply I would then call you, text you, PM you, hire a private eye to find you, perhaps Magnum PI. If I still have no reply and you won't talk to me I would think you are maybe not interested?? :icon_wink:

Yes, I deal with this all the time. Sigh... If you want to really get a hold of me.. Call or text or you won't get a response until much later when it's too late. I don't have access to cerb at my locations.

Another thing that is frustrating when the same guys email or PM me 2 or 3 times a week wondering what my availability is and never books. Always promising they will book. Then I find out they are emailing several different ladies at once. I just stop answering because these guys are viewed as a waste of time and don't seem serious in booking with anyone.

Additional Comments:

Ahh Sophia...Good point. But isn't two heads better than one? ..lol...But yes I suppose your ladies hotness, confusion as to which head is thinking could lead to some improper reading of the basic need to follow instructions. Mistakes can happen. We are all horny...oops I mean human.

I think we all go threw this problem. But I have noticed that it takes a bit of time to " train" them on how you operate. once they understand you way of doing things, or they realize that they are getting pushed aside and not able to book the appt they so desire, they usually will go back and re-read your instruction of proper booking. Also sometimes they get so excited they are just thinking with wrong "head"...lol, which might be a sign that your just that hot!:)

I can understand that you ladies would get frustrarted with people like this, but I guess you have to deal with them (time wasters) if you want to fill any opening you have available. But logically, I can't understand why a guy who legitimately wants a date for later in the day wouldn't call you and if they get your VM leave a message.

I wonder what type of guy wants a date like right now? Did he just leave a SC and is horny ?

This is one reason I never try and book for a same day date. Life is so much less complicated for both of us. LOL.

I can understand your frustration Alex. Some of us are not that

bright. You may have to spell out explicitely..."Please do not PM me".

Some guys may think that a PM is the same as an email. Then you have

other guys who think that a text is the same as an email...

It can get very confusing for us sometimes...

If it makes you feel any better, most of us poor guys are confused and frustrated all the time.

Posted via Mobile Device

well, its easy for me to check my pm's, i have a blackberry, and whenever i get a pm, its automatically goes to my email, which automatically goes to my blackberry, it helps alot. But if someone is looking for a n appointment right away, pm's take alot more time than just calling, but then again i guess guys like to get a feel for who they are seeing, which is really a good thing :)

i

Guest M***re***e

well it is sooooo difficult to read all that text on our ads when they are looking through that one good eye down below!

I always think writing a note (email or pm) is ok to get in touch with someone but just can't be suitable for a same day arrangement (if the sp has a phone #, the best way of finding out if it is possible or not is to talk to her asap, not hope she's checking and reading notes). If its for tomorrow, next week, next month, whatever it is always a good idea to include what day and time of day you are interested in in order to get an informed response.

I know some sps log into their ad sites and forums in the morning and don't log out (might get timed out but they don't log out). Doesn't mean she's anywhere near her inbox, just because it shows her online. Personally I log into a local ad site at night to set up the morning ad, so I look like I'm online all night long. Believe me, try sending me amessage at 3AM and see how far you get with that lol.

Your response here is bang on (no stupid pun intended).

Musings from a hobbyist in training....(training wheels are due to come off very soon....)

Decided to enjoy the beautiful spring weather we had today by going for a walk. Noticed some construction on the sidewalk up ahead with a pair of big orange cones and huge red sign blocking my path instructing pedestrians to use the sidewalk on the other side. As I crossed the street, I noticed there was a sign on the other side of the construction indicating the same thing. And I watched with curious fascination as a steady stream of people walked around the sign, through the mud where a sidewalk used to be, around the rather large hole in the ground and right through the cluster of construction workers digging said hole and around the sign on the other side back onto the sidewalk. Somehow I got the feeling this story might relate to the topic at hand.

I tend to think that is quite prevalent!

Hey.......Thank.s....I agree I have 2 head therefore I must be twice a smart?

thanks girls so yeah if they wonder why i dont post availibility this is exactly why!!!

What if there was a way to setup an auto reply that tells the guys to call or e-mail?

I wonder if that is even possible?

I won't accept a request for an encounter via pm on any board. You must email, as that is the ONLY way I am able to be reached. I am not available on short notice (unless we have previously met). Some people get it some don't as with anything in life.