New Year's Resolutions

Seeing Christmas is over now, next topic, how many here are making New Year's Resolution?

If so and you wish to share, please do.

As for me, not biggies, but two resolutions

First, major clean out and cleaning of the fridge.  And even before 2019 has arrived, fridge cleaned out and almost cleaned.  Just did that today

Second is to get back on track with my health routine. Continue my daily routine riding my exercise bike. Walking to the bank and grocery store.  Diet wise eat lean proteins, no bad fats only fresh fruits and veggies.  For the most part I have done so (no cream, no butter,  but I have had some cheese (I'm a cheese-a-holic LOL) and come Jan 1 cheese is getting cut out for awhile. But weight is holding steady (no gains but no losses too) My BP is good, cholesterol good etc etc.  Hopefully by April I'll have lost enough weight to get into size 36 waist jeans. For comparisson Oct 20 2017 when I had my mini Stroke I was a size 48 waist, now I'm a 38 waist

Anyhow those are my two resolutions, one is almost done, will be finished in about an hour, the other starts up again Jan 1, 2019

RG

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, drlove said:

Did you end up getting the Vitamix?

Not yet, just waiting for a couple things to sort out (primarily paying off a cat's expensive vet bill) then my Christmas present will come...a few months later than planned but it will come.  In the meantime my Black & Decker blender will have to do.  But they say patience is a virtue 

RG

• Like 1

Over the last year I have met some very special ladies so my New Year's resolution is to get back in touch with them soonest.  I love their company!  I have already started with a rendezvous planned for next week.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

I had resolved to be a more selfish lover this year.

Damn. I had a hard time of it. I just couldn't keep it up. It didn't last very long at all.

41 minutes ago, Kilt Boy said:

I had resolved to be a more selfish lover this year.

Damn. I had a hard time of it. I just couldn't keep it up. It didn't last very long at all.

Better luck next year!

• Haha 1