I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! Wishing you all the best and some strength through this hard time!

hey folks

Just a quick note to all who happen to know me, some more intimately that others!!!

Was diagnosed this week with bone cancer in the jaw, where they thought it was just a bad bone graft after trying to install a post for a bridge.

Now on the list at the General for this new "laser knife", just not sure when (welcome to Ontario Health care), then probably some chemo or radiation.

So I may be out of commission soon for a while, but will try and keep connected.

If I have not reached out to you ladies, not because I did not want to!!!

So in the meantime, play safe, play hard and of course.......lots of licks!!

i lost a close friend not long ago to the big C so good luck and all the best and i'm sure everyone on cerb feels the same hope to see u back posting soon

I'm very sorry to hear to hear this sad news, I wish you the best and I hope everything goes well with you, stay strong and I'll keep you in my prayers

xoxox

All the best and take care in the future. You can and will pull through this and although in the here and now it may seem bleak all will be resolved. Maintain a positive attitude looking forward to the day when you can say you won and don't let "it" get the better of you! Keep fighting and never say never as you will come out on top.

Best of luck and looking forward to your return to Cerb!

Edited by S***ec*****s

Try to keep your spirit strong. Be sure to tell your friends and family if or when you want help or support. They will be pleased to be there for you!

Wishing you peace and light for a swift recovery!

have faith, stay positive, enjoy the emotional ride. Be open to the positive energy intentioned for you.

my prayers are with you.

r100rs

Wow.....so if we don't see you around the spa often now we know why...thanks for sharing. If you need to talk we are all hear for you! Marc & I's will pray for you! All the best and your positive attitude will prevail. Angie xo :asslick: Licks to you!