When I find these ads I will sometimes contact these people to see what is up. Knowing full well 99.999% of the time it is a scam for a deposit e-transfer. I will usually waste as much time as possible of the person running the scam.. The last time I did this a few days ago.. The scammer got pissed at me when I linked to the page where they stole there pics from asking "Why would I waste there time?" I promptly reminded them that they were trying to scam me out of a hefty deposit..  Am I a bad person for doing this?

Looking for other opinions

Thanks,

Edited by kinkymtn
  • Like 1

Be careful, if the scammer is good and has your phone number he play havoc with it. I don't think it's worth pissing them off.

JMHO

• Like 2

I wouldn't say you're a "bad person". But by trolling people with bad intentions and likely a bit tech savvy, you're pretty much daring them to track, hack, blackmail, intimidate and possibly physically harm you. Most won't likely to go that far. But not knowing who you're dealing with, it's better to avoid becoming the target.

The best way to fight those type of scams is education and plainly ignore them. Less attention and money they get, the better it is for everyone.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:40 PM, Greenteal said:

I wouldn't say you're a "bad person". But by trolling people with bad intentions and likely a bit tech savvy, you're pretty much daring them to track, hack, blackmail, intimidate and possibly physically harm you. Most won't likely to go that far. But not knowing who you're dealing with, it's better to avoid becoming the target.

The best way to fight those type of scams is education and plainly ignore them. Less attention and money they get, the better it is for everyone.

100% In agreement.  Just ignore and avoid. 

• Like 1

Personally, I think it's hilarious! Not sure the risk is as big a concern as stated here, but it's worth considering I guess.

The vast majority of these scammers are not local though. They are simple con artists who prey on men who think with their d**ks and willingly send them money. Big difference from an internet troll who is looking for confrontation. I also wouldn't assume they are technological geniuses because they can post an ad with stolen internet pics, set up an anonymous email address and accept e-transfers. Pretty simple scam by most standards. They just want easy money. Make it harder for them.

That said, not really my style but good for you. Give 'em hell! 😉 

Over the years I have had a few Rubin's with these types of operators and have always concluded that they are not worth any more off my time. I agree 100% that it's worth the risk of the guy finding out who you are and causing problems... they don't have to be in the same city for that to happen they can post your private info on website or even contact your family.

This lifestyle is about enjoying time with a. Beautiful lady so just let the jerks go and forget them

Just my Opinion