Montreal Asian Provider

Hi! Anybody with knowledge of Montreal? I’m heading to Montreal in a couple of weeks and looking for recommendations on an Asian full service provider? Also, do any of the spa places offer full service? Thanks!

One of my all time favorite ladies lives in Montreal; Sophie Lee. I've seen her a few different times when she visited here but sadly, she hasn't been back in some time. (Maybe it's time for a road trip 😉 )

Here was my recco on her although I'm sure there are many more if you do a search. She is an all around beautiful person.

Here is her page:

https://www.lyla.ch/profile/201099-sophie-lee/

And one of her ads:

There are many good agencies in Montreal. I’m sure you’ll find one with an Asian provider or two. I’ve had universally good service there. I’ve only ever been to one massage parlour there and, although it was great service, it was not full service. 

I know they are not necessary Asian, but you should at least check out euphoriagirls.com while you're there.  They are amazing!!!

I agree with euphoriagirls reco and also I had a great experience with SexyNadyas vip ! Not sure if there are any Asians at the present time though. 

Edited by Tejjet

mae88.com is the best bar none. Just imagine triple the resource of vipotg with none of the random filtering nonsense. Good luck with your trip! Montreal is a paradise, really makes you want to laugh at the local offerings.

On 1/24/2019 at 8:50 AM, spencer00 said:

Do you have to prebook with mae88 or do you just walk in?

You need to prebook.

• Thanks 1