Guest s******ecan****

even my dog is sick of this

I'd vote for a republic in a heartbeat

I think it's a great thing, I'd rather see a Royal Wedding on tv then all the catastrophe that's happening. Also it's a good thing for our country, since their first official foreign visit will be here in Ottawa for Canada day.

I watched. Was curious about the dress, liked it and think it fit her personality well. I also wanted to see what others would wear.

I was disappointed to see her sister was wearing a white/ivory dress. I know dress etiquette for weddings has become more flexible but I thought that not wearing white was still one not to be broken.

I liked that instead of wedding gifts they asked their guests to make a donation to a charity organization.

Edited by Isabella Gia (Banned)

I watched some of it also. Kate was beautiful. And the abbey...wow. What a gorgeous structure.

William looked a bit goofy I thought. Kate should of married Harry instead. Lol

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest k***na

I was up early at 4am and decided to watch it. All I really cared to see was Kate`s dress. She looked beautiful as usual. As for Will, he looked alright when he came out of his car, but then he took his hat off!!!....kind of looked messy...hahahahah Harry should have been the one!

Other then that, didnt care to watch the rest. Some of the ladies hats were beautiful and some were just hideous!

I got up early and looked for the sextuplets and the twins.... and then I realized it was a different Kate. I just think it would have made a good series, the Prince and Kate Plus 8...

I got up early and looked for the sextuplets and the twins.... and then I realized it was a different Kate. I just think it would have made a good series, the Prince and Kate Plus 8...

Baaaaaaahhhh!

I guess I will watch it in re-run this weekend some time.

I loved Kate's dress and expect to see copycat dresses by the end of the weekend.

I don't find Prince William that attractive ( to be honest I don't like his teeth!) but there is something about Prince Harry that is so sexy and naughty!!! He seems really down-to-earth.

just finished watching it. the older I get the more I love weddings and long distance phone call commercials, both make me cry.

As if people care about this! It's been so annoying, the media has been counting down daily for a month!

So glad it's over!

Sky

Agreed, just looking forward to Tuesday, and the election being over

RG

At the risk of being anti-anti, I loved the show! I'm a definite "anti-Canadian monarchist", but what the Brits do is their own business and it made for outstanding real life TV.

Let`s ligthen up a bit and savour some of life`s moments`a bit - with all the negative crap out here, this little bit of shining light was pretty good in my humble view.

And before some talk about the milions of dollars in cost for the event, its important to remember that the event drew a BILLION dollar plus boost to the UK economy, not to mention the incredible positive boost to the national self confidence.

I would love to get rid of the GG and all the LG`s in the provinces and dump the Senate, but what the Brits do is their own business - let`s not rain on their parade....

Musings from an amateur politico and anti-Canadian monarchist...

At the risk of being anti-anti, I loved the show! I'm a definite "anti-Canadian monarchist", but what the Brits do is their own business and it made for outstanding real life TV.

Let`s ligthen up a bit and savour some of life`s moments`a bit - with all the negative crap out here, this little bit of shining light was pretty good in my humble view.

And before some talk about the milions of dollars in cost for the event, its important to remember that the event drew a BILLION dollar plus boost to the UK economy, not to mention the incredible positive boost to the national self confidence.

I would love to get rid of the GG and all the LG`s in the provinces and dump the Senate, but what the Brits do is their own business - let`s not rain on their parade....

Musings from an amateur politico and anti-Canadian monarchist...

Not that I am an anti-Canadian monarchist by any means, but this is very well put, at least as to the commentary as to the Wedding. It is a historically significant event. It seems somewhat irrelevant in the modern world, but we need to remember that we are only a few hundred years into operating as democracies whereas the world that is represented by the royals has been around much, much longer.

And by the way, the new Duchess of Cambridge is one of the most strkingly beautiful women I have ever seen! I hope things go well for them.