Looking for SPs who cater to ab/dl fetish

Good day,

I'm looking for SPs who cater to the ab/dl fetish. This may sound strange, but for as long as I can remember, I've had a desire to be treated like an infant. I'm looking for a "mommy", who will put me back in diapers and talk down to me as though I were little. I also own a variety of restraints that you could use on me to aid in the helplessness part. I would only expect you to change wet diapers, nothing more.

I have talked to a handful of SPs, but most charge their regular rates even though I am not looking for f/s. I would however love fondling through the diapers, maybe during changes or when "mommy" felt like it.

I understand that some SPs might think I am broke or have no money, but I make a six figure salary and mentioned why I dont want to pay regular fees for this- more importantly I'm looking for an SP who will become my mommy, with regularly scheduled visits etc. (After all I could hire a caregiver, but prefer an SP) Thanks !!

We quote our regular rates because you are providing a donation for the time we spend with you not for the activities that may or may not occur. I truly wish you luck in finding someone as I think perhaps most would charge even more for this type of encounter.

Happy hunting!

• Like 3

And good day back to you,

So, you're looking for a woman who is willing to provide you with a service. That's cool. The women here provide certain services that they charge for and they set their own rates. That's cool, too.

You're asking for one of these ladies to satisfy you for a certain length of time but you're unhappy with the rates that she presents. I wonder, how would you feel if she told you that she is not happy with the service that you want filled? You might be offended.

Whether you're into infant play or a good game of chess, it doesn't matter. An hour of her time is worth a certain amount of money. She determines that rate.

Edited by docottawa
  • Like 2

You have been posting regularly on CERB for some time, continuously dissatisfied with our rates. There are many ladies willing to satisfy your fetish, but it's unreasonable and insulting to expect us to lower our rates. Specialized fetishes are generally more work than fucking so you can actually expect us to charge you more for it.

I'm not meaning to sound rude or judgmental of your fetish, but I think most ladies on this site enjoy sex more than they enjoy changing wet diapers, so your rationale that you should pay less doesn't really make sense from our point of view.

• Like 6

It is even more insulting to brag that you earn 6 figures and that you can afford to pay, but aren't willing to.

And Megan's Touch is right, most providers charge MORE not LESS for fetishes. Having sex has nothing to do with the effort and time involved.

Until you accept that, you may never find what you are looking for (at least not on this site).

• Like 1

.... (After all I could hire a caregiver, but prefer an SP) Thanks !!

Then go ahead and hire a caregiver, but don't come here asking for specialty service at a discount, that's just plain rude! If you prefer an sp then you must pay her rate that she chooses.

What if your employer who's paying your six figure salary that you boast of decided to reduce that salary and ask you to do something you weren't really fond of or qualified to do... ?

• Like 1

Paying a woman well makes her happy and more flexible to your needs, desires, wants, fantasies and fetishes. I feel much respect when a man has no quarrels over money, since he feels I am worth every penny. Usually you really do get what you pay a for. Good pay=Good Service

WARNING TO LADIES**** If you ever do diaper a man and baby him, don't let him "breast feed" I let a man do this and was black and blue for two weeks with a breast infection, my bad.

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. 'Aristotle Onassis

No matter how hard you hug your money, it never hugs back. 'Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Women prefer men who have something tender about them - especially the legal kind. 'Kay Ingram

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy you the kind of misery you prefer. 'Author Unknown

To me the ladies on here charge for their time not the service as for changing an adults wet diaper, I would charge you more if I was a lady. And if you make a six figure salary pay the ladies price and stop being disrespectful and trying to negotiate.

So if a lady has a choice between spending an hour with a client who wants fs and no problems paying her rate or you who wants to pay less, who do you think she will pick

You want a certain fetish accommodated, and I think, at least on this board, no one judges you for that. But don't nickel and dime the ladies who might actually fulfill this fantasy for you.

Character means a little bit here, and being cheap is showing your character

My thoughts

RG

Fetishes always require more preparation and work and sometimes difficult mentally which is why I no longer offer things like light bdsm or humiliation on a client. It's too mentally draining. So consider this when you think about wanting to pay less. We work hard for our money and sometimes put up with a lot of b.s. You are also paying for our time when we could be seeing someone else who is willing to pay. If your fantasy is that important to you, it will be worth it to pay what the SP is asking. Just my 2 cents.

Well, I think all the bases have been covered here, except one.

You really can't afford it.

The best part of visiting an SP is confidentiality. But I do recommend, if you have a wife or girlfriend.. Open up to her. Communicate what it is that turns your crank and drives you wild and you may just be surprised how flexible woman can be heck she may convey some fantasies she's been holding back and your sex life may just be better than ever.

Time and time again I have men that are too shy to ask or their significant other for fetishes or domination n such and feel more comfortable with me, a stranger.

It took me years to convince my shy husband to do some freaky stuff with me, now he turns himself over to me as I do him.

• Like 1