Visiting Soon and Looking for Recommendations

Hi,

I'll be visiting Halifax on business in the near future and staying at a downtown hotel. If anyone has recommendations for me I would appreciate a PM. Ideally, an SP who enjoys PSE/greek. Appreciate any recommendations!

• Like 2

Unless a lady advertises  such services you wont  get too many replies. Kylie Jane does  advertise  these services and is an awesome well loved lady. I have had the pleasure of  having one duo with her  and her service is top notch. She is friendly , sexy and generous. You can't  go wrong. 

She is a member her and advertised her schedule at least weekly.

• Like 3

If certain services are not a deal breaker, you can't go wrong with Katherine of Halifax.  A truly sweet, outgoing and very attractive and skilled companion. who was kind to me when I visited Nova Scotia.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 2:55 AM, Mature Angela said:

If certain services are not a deal breaker, you can't go wrong with Katherine of Halifax.  A truly sweet, outgoing and very attractive and skilled companion. who was kind to me when I visited Nova Scotia.

I second Katherine, a true relaxed, beautiful woman who will set you at ease. And very skilled companion and I have learned alot from her. 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 10:21 AM, clearbluesky15 said:

It speaks well of the community that the SPs are happy to recommend each other. It speaks to a healthy community. Well done lyla for building that community!!

Most ladies or at least some know each other or have duo ed together . Its always advantageous to recommend a lady who you think will be a good fit .  Our regulars visiting may not know which direction to take . We ( the lady ) already know what you desire and with that knowledge can send you off for an awesome experiences if we are established friends . 

Even if we aren't  established with a certain lady  we may  have a good idea about how she  does  things . Not always but we can usually give you a few lovies to call. At least out recommendations won't get you robbed or worse. 

When this community is correctly run its win , win for hobbyist and lady .

Lets all work together to be happy and safe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3