Busty SP’s in Moncton

On 4/6/2019 at 10:24 AM, Kindbutsexy said:

I have seen her ads on leolist lately....the last few weeks. I can attest they are DDDs.

Assuming she’s the same one from 2 plus years ago she is a lot of fun!

I have seen her ads on leolist lately....the last few weeks. I can attest they are DDDs.

Yes she is still around the Moncton area for now, i have seen her a few times in the past few weeks and she is amazing as usual 🙂 i can atest for it 👌😁

Yes she is still around the Moncton area for now, i have seen her a few times in the past few weeks and she is amazing as usual 🙂 i can atest for it 👌😁

2 hours ago, zoneman said:

I guess ymmv with Vanessa, I had a different experience.. ohh well

When I saw her several times a couple years back I had 0 issues with her - always a good time. Others said the same.

Has something changed?

22 hours ago, jcarter said:

When I saw her several times a couple years back I had 0 issues with her - always a good time. Others said the same.

Has something changed?

No not that i have seen the last time i saw her, but zoneman has a different opinion on her i guess. Hey everyone has different tastes, maybe she wasnt what he was looking for. And that is perfectly fine 👍

Feel free to delete this comment if I'm overstepping. I'm not sure how personal advertising works on this site.

I'll be in Moncton tomorrow night for a few days and I have a DDD bust if anyone is interested in seeing me. I usually post ads on LL.

IMG_20190426_1.jpg

Edited by catherineanon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, catherineanon said:

Feel free to delete this comment if I'm overstepping. I'm not sure how personal advertising works on this site.

I'll be in Moncton tomorrow night for a few days and I have a DDD bust if anyone is interested in seeing me. I usually post ads on LL.

IMG_20190426_1.jpg

Are you coming to Saint John by chance?

Yes please come to Saint John holy I just checked out your add on leolist! Put me down for 2hr with you if you come this way.

gorgeous!!

22 hours ago, catherineanon said:

IMG_20190426_1.jpg

Yes and after NB please keep travelling East!!

On 5/8/2019 at 1:13 AM, Suchfun said:

Yes and after NB please keep travelling East!!

She’s been operating out of Halifax normally for a while now I believe.