The Art of the Avatar

Chanel,

Is that not a clit in your avatar. According to cerb rules you are not supposed to show genitals. I am surprised that the mod has not taken it off.

No my dear it is not, and has been up several times. If you look closely you will see it is a hand on a computer mouse. teehee Gotcha!

• Like 1

I think that Avatars are a great way to play around with a "display" or "piece" of your personality :)

They can be fun!

• Like 1

I happened to notice Sweet Angel's new avatar. Just by chance, of course ;)

I think mine reveals the depth of my persona and my deep commitment to providing serious commentary on the issues of the day. No whimsy, nothing capricious, just my dogged determination to deliver truth as I see it... cuz we all know I hate levity.

• Like 1

My avatars name was Chester. I don't imagine he is still around as this was taken in 1978. Not even sure who he belonged to but he would always join me on my hikes in the mountains.

I just googled "phallic looking castle" and that's what I found....easy peasy :p

I get a kick out of people who meet me an say "Holy Crap! Your avatar is really you!" Yup. That's me. :)

Mine is a Roman gold coin from the first century BC, with the inscription M(arcus) Cato.

I thought it was appropriate....

Guest S**a*Q

My avatar is a Super-heroine that I know...

Her super power is her oral prowess I hear. :D

...and she's also really funny.

My avatar is a Super-heroine that I know...

Her super power is her oral prowess I hear. :D

...and she's also really funny.

Yeah I know that one too! She's one of my faves. I have every one of her issues ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I like my avatar he is cute and has a happy go lucky cool aura and he likes to have other things enveloped around him. :icon_biggrin:

Last week I finally put an Avatar on my profile and found it realy difficult to come up with somehting. That is no doubt evident from my selection (lol)- I was thinking at the time that it would be great if some of you creative CERBIES would bill yourself out as an "Avatar Consultant", you know like an interior decorator or image consultant (lol)

I constantly am changing my avatar. I usually try to keep it updated with which ever new album I just did!

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time

For me, sometimes the avatar is more identifiable than the handle. Every once in a while when someone changes their avatar ... I find I have to search and re-read their old posts in order to remember, for sure, who they are again. Funny how the brain works (or doesn't work).

Since I'm from Nova Scotia, "Canada's Ocean Playground", I picked a sea-shell as my own avatar. Not just any sea shell, of course.

(My favourite shell is a sea urchin, though. Go figure.)

Sea_urchin%2C_kina%2C_Evechinus_chloroticus.jpg

Pretty self explanatory why I chose mine, well that is if you are a sports fan I suppose. It is funny how, as WIT mentioned, the brain associates people with their avatar. I find when members alter or modify their avatars I too am having to re-read their name, previous posts, etc. just to avoid a prolonged state of confusion.

It is also funny how you become "known" by your avatar, at least that is what a lady recently told me as she referred to me as "the guy with the B."

Mine was the 1st thing I found on the computer to be an avatar (which wasn't a pic of a neked girl) when I 1st joined-up and quickly got sick of looking at the blank space. Hasn't changed since.

Can't say I put too much thought into picking it, but when I see it now, sometimes I think it represents 'being at oneness with the universe' - like an orgasm ;)

Same with the nickname, it's the 1st thing to came to mind as I just wanted to get on board and meet nice ladies :D

I figured thou - it would not have been apropos to use a pic of boobies :boobies:

Now, as for others - I appreciate seeing the creativity and sexiness :) Keep it up ladies!! (haha- I kill and or wound me :S)

I chose the avatar of "Mr. Bean" because people used to identify me with him. -- The looks and the occasional awkward clumsiness.

The only difference between my avatar and I is that I wear glasses.

Sorry... no teddy bear or compact car.

Cheers,

Jafo

I went for years with no avatar and only recently put one up. I dislike having pictures taken so never really thought too much about albums or avatars. My current photographer has helped with my anti-photo stance as he will work with me even if I need a tequilla for breakfast just to get infront of the camera and I figured I could live with my legs out there. Red pumps are my all time favorite pair of "must have" shoes and shoes are one of my favorite things so it all worked!

I truly admire the ladies who change their avatars regularly.

cat

I figured you can't go wrong with Russian kids show characters. That is unless you're going up against Pingu coz that mofo can kick anybody's ass.

CERB needs some kind of "avatar museum"! So many great ones, like Chanel Reign's pussy/mouse, have disappeared from view...

Well, I've always had a mild fascination, interest and respect for the Ursus maritimus.

Been compared to one on a couple occasions, actually.

Something about an impatient, irritable demeanor(at times) and an

intolerence/dislike of heat, humidity or anything over 20 degrees, really.

I suppose around the time I joined, I must've had recently found or

received a link or attach. from someone about our polar friends.

I came across my original avatar pic(time to change?), and thought...perfect!

" I'm so horny...even my tongue's blue! "