Jessica of honeyzworld

Guest jdamn

I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with Jessica or knows anything about her. I think she's on another site too. Any information about her would be appreciated

I actually saw Jessica yesterday morning. She is a real cute girl. She is very warm and welcoming but a bit shy at the same time. She has a real cute body, tiny breasts but very receptive to touch, great tight ass and overall great body. She is very outgoing....LFK, DFK, bbbj, digits (YMMV), and multiple positions. I would definatley see her again.

Guest jdamn
I actually saw Jessica yesterday morning. She is a real cute girl. She is very warm and welcoming but a bit shy at the same time. She has a real cute body, tiny breasts but very receptive to touch, great tight ass and overall great body. She is very outgoing....LFK, DFK, bbbj, digits (YMMV), and multiple positions. I would definatley see her again.

Did she look just like she does on the website?

I noticed that she also posts at the free classified site that were not suppose to mention the name of here.

I wanted to keep this gem to myself but ah what the heck. I had the most amazing time with Jess. I guess we just clicked. Right away as soon as I walked in I knew I was going to have a great time with her. Honestly, I found my new #1. I highly recommend her if you like spinners and dont mind A cups. She has the best attitude, amazing body, really enjoyed herself which helps me enjoy myself. All in all 10s accross the board for this young lady. I'm definitly going to see her again.

The pics are real and she is better looking in person. The pics don't do her enough justice.

I finally got in touch with Jessica and found her to be very professional on the phone. Subsequent arrangements were made for some of her time to occur at an upper class setting downtown last night.

I arrived at her suite, and was impressed on her appearance. I found her to be very attractive with golden brown eyes, light brunette hair and she was wearing a tight short jean skirt with a white tube top and a brown vest. Jessica is a petite spinner type gal.

We chatted for a bit to become acquainted. After a few minutes we were both relaxed and I opted for a shower as I usually do. The remainder of the session was awesome to say the least. Jessica does indeed have some talented oral skills as her kisses are soft and gentle and the tongue piercing made it that much better.

I won't elaborate much more on the details of the occasion other than it was GFE and it remains between her and I. Jessica rocked my world!

• Looks - very attractive, beautiful, sexy;
  • Body - Petite spinner gal with backside to die for. Soft lightly tanned skin with a few nicely done tats. Perky breasts;
  • Attitude and personality - Bubbly personality, Shy at first but warmed up quickly. Open minded and down to earth. Very easy to talk to, classy, fun to be with;
  • Service - Most satisfied, and she was eager to please and be pleased;
  • Chemistry - Definitely there as I believed she enjoyed the experience as much as I did;
  • Website Pictures - The pics don't reveal her true ravishing beauty.

Repeat - absolutely! and looking forward to it :)

Hey guys, when you have a recommendation please use the new recommendation feature available now in each city.

Any intel on Nicky from honeysworld?

She has an incredible body, she is a party animal and would be best seen latter in the day or take her to rave she would be crazy on E! She is a favorite here not really my style but I am old fat and bald so I was probably not her style either :D sweetnicky for more info have a look at my thread on best boobs, they are probably the best real ones around now that Erica has retired.

Been trying to call to book appointment, but only got to voice mail, and mail box is full. Anyone know what's going on?

Read between the lines, maybe they are busy?

Been trying to call to book appointment, but only got to voice mail, and mail box is full. Anyone know what's going on?

Yes...they have call display and possibly your number shows up as the Po-lice department.......:eek:

Capitalman,

Sounds like you and Jessica hit it off really well. She is a real sweetheart and my favorite lady! Every subsequent experience is more intense than the first time I met her.

capitalman,

Way to hit that ... funny about the A/C .... loved your review!

Nice review pardner, sounds like you are definitely back in the saddle again! This gal is goin on my TDL.

Meteor, you may want to look up the word TACT in the dictionary. Review the definition and practice it when posting here.

Meteor, you may want to look up the word TACT in the dictionary. Review the definition and practice it when posting here.

Well said CK.

I hope my review was tactful, I guess you guys would tell me if it wasn't.

Cap,

I'm sure Jessica would let you know if it wasn't now that she is a member here.

This a great review...it is up to the highest standards.

No worries capital you done good. Meteor decided to write a series of lefthanded compliments that were totaly lacking any forethought, and apparently the mod agreed as the post was removed. Guys there does seem to be latitude for tactfully worded opinion, which may not always be postitive but rather contstructive, but there is no tolerance for hurtful negative statements, there's other boards for that sort of posting.

Like it says at the top of the page and my great grand pappy kenny used to say "if y'aint got nutin nice to say, then don't say nutin at all"