Jasmin Thai

Avg. of 10 Recommendations

I'm not a religious man, but my first impression of Jasmin was ...Oh....My....God...!

I treated myself to a visit with Miss Thai since it's my birthday this week...you may find lower hourly rates around, but be assured - You get what you pay for !

Had a great hour with Jasmin first thing Monday AM, she is a very nice person, easy to talk to, and it doesn't hurt that she has a Perfect body and a gorgeous face...if you're like me and you enjoy a perfect figure, toned body, and soft, lightly tanned skin 8)

The experience was unrushed, and the hotel is class A - we had our fun for 1/2 hour, talked for a bit, then I was ready again and had another frenzied go at it to close out the hour;

So guys, take back your empties, rob your kid's piggy bank, or go through mom's purse - get some cash together to see Jasmin this week, I can't imagine a better use of an hour.....And Be Good to her, she may look like a supermodel, but she's also a very nice girl !

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest p**h*x

You summed it up well, she's great and unbelievably sexy. When I first saw her I was stunned. She's really sweet too. I hope she keeps coming back to Halifax!

I too had the pleasure of Jasmines company today...she truly is one amazing gal ! I hope she decides to return to Halifax again some day. I would recommend her 100%...she's very friendly and has an AMAZING tight body...my first experience with an Asian lady and hopefully not my last but she certainly has set the bar at a very high standard.

I was with her today.... I have an international business and travel all throughout the world and to be very honest her body, and BB BJ is by far the best experience I have had.

This is counting professional sex clubs in Europe I have been too.

This girl is 1. beautiful 2. amazing in bed and 3. a sweet heart

I`m going back tonight for 2nds... We are meeting again later tonight after my 6 pm session...

A plus for this sweet Thai girl

If you missed her while she was here............ ha ha ha ha ha ha na na na na na na.

Just shoot yourself, because you missed the best hour of your life.

I too was lucky enough to enjoy the company of Jasmine Thai and she totally rocked my world. I haven't had alot of encounters but she is by far the best I've been with, she is definetly in a class of her own. I am so glad that I kept asking her to make a trip to the East Coast....treat her well and hopefully this goddess will will return.

My Bucket List just got shorter!!!!!

I too had the lovely occasion to visit with Jasmin today and found it to be one of the most exquisite experiences I've ever had. To put this in perspective, much as can2904 offered, I have traveled quite a bit as well, including many, many trips to Thailand. She is simply a sensual, sweet, sublimely sexual person that makes you feel like a king. Her "after" pillow talk warms the soul and is accentuated by her lovely feminine laughter.

I too thoroughly encouraged her to visit again and she indicated that she will be back in June or July.

Guest W***ledi*Time

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=25873

I had the pleasure and privilege of meeting Jasmin Thai earlier this week in Halifax. This recommendation is a tad "late" because she asked me not to post a reco until after she had left our rainy city's April showers far behind her. Apparently her remaining time during this, her first, visit to Halifax was fully booked. With a veritable line-up of local gents still eager to make her acquaintance, Jasmin feared that more published recos would have the effect of tempting even more Haligonian fun-seekers to call her - and, with no space left, she didn't like having to disappoint.

I fully understand such widespread temptation, because I myself happily succumbed to it.

Jasmin's photos speak quite eloquently for themselves, and I can only imagine that the photographers had a very easy job of it with such a lovely subject. Without the encumbrance of an intervening camera lens, I tried the sightlines from every angle I could think of ... and I couldn't find an aspect of Jasmin that wasn't ... um, ... magnificently stimulating!

Somehow, my tongue quickly got in the way of some of the closest views - exploring Jasmin's amazing breasts, wonderfully large firm nipples, and all the rest of her perfectly petite, toned torso and body, right down to her delectably lovely toes.

Of course I did find a favourite spot and settled in to slowly savour the tastiest of treats and most delightful of textures. The accompanying view to the north, past her pretty pelvic crest, flat stomach, and perfect navel to the undersides of her heaving breasts, was both writhingly beautiful and achingly erotic.

Jasmin is one of those ladies who is so tiny in some of her dimensions that you're almost afraid you'll break her - but this is an illusion. She is strong and bendy. Eventually the combination of a particularly pretzel-like position (for her, not me - ha ha!), her appreciative squirming and vocalizations, and the constantly changing and electrifying view .... catapulted me over the edge. Wow!

During our time together, Jasmin often asked me what I would like or prefer, and she was always attentively eager to please. For example, when she glanced up during oral and happened to see me pinching my own nipples, she quickly, deftly, and very effectively appropriated that job to herself.

Jasmin is very responsive, appreciative, and complimentary.

Lastly, but also firstly, I enjoyed the conversation immensely. Jasmin is interested and interesting, and comes from a background in Thailand that is both exotic (from my own perspective), but that also has much common ground with certain aspects of the familiar heritage of rural Nova Scotia.

Once again, thank you Jasmin!

ymmv.

I too had the good fortune of visiting Jasmin. Absolutely fabulous girl!

Fully agree with everything in"Weekendforlife" and WIT's excellent reccos.

I hope she returns in July. If I make a trip to TO this summer Jasmin will be at the top of my "to do" list.

Guest d*k***

I agree with everything that was said here. I'm really happy I was the first one to post about her skills....I got so many PMs, I had to take 15 min every day to respond to them :)

I truly hope she'll come back.

Guest p**h*x

Well, she's back in town and I am fortunate I had the pleasure of seeing Jasmin for the second time.

Jasmin is stunningly beautiful. She is also very friendly, sweet and makes you feel really comfortable. She's very playful too, particularly when she discovers the little things that make you jump. We had a great time together, chatted for a little bit and she gave me a great massage to top it all off. It was so relaxing I could have easily stayed all night. (Yes, wishful thinking I know! haha)

I really hope she continues to visit Halifax as I will absolutely see her every time she does.

I absolutely have to agree with everyone else. Jasmin is simply put, beautiful! Really she is. I think I have pretty high standards, and Jasmin surpassed them by a mile. If you didn't get a chance to see her this time do yourself a favor and see her next time she visits, as she leaves later tomorrow. I originally made arrangements for an hour but at the end of our time I had to extend for another 1/2 hour. Her body is amazing and her face is stunning. Her pics are 100% accurate. I was somewhat nervous and I'm a shy person, but she makes a person feel very welcome and conversation was easy with her. Truly a memorable experience, I'm still trying to catch my breath! Thanks Jasmin...

Seen Jasmin today....there are no adjectives to describe the experience, she is a doll, No one will ever compare to this flower, she has it all, a true goddess..When I think of Jasmin a warm feeling comes over me and I smile...If you do not see her you will never be complete...My search is over..she is the one!

PS....I think I fell In love......

Wow, seen Jasmn on Thursday..she is gorgeous. hardbody is an understatement...I have never been treated so gently in my entire life. She has talents like no other. I thought I was in a erotic dream. Three days later and I still can't seen to get her off my mind...I will be the first one at her door when she returns. You owe it to youself to meet her at all costs.

Met Jasmine last evening, What can I say WOW! Amazing! Fantastic! Get the idea!

She is absolutely beautiful with a stunning figure but I really think her sincerity and personality are her best features. It was an hour of total pleasure both physically and mentally. I left with a huge smile on my face. Plan to repeat. A real "Must see"

Guest t**i***n

I've just booked a visit with Jasmin for her upcoming trip and already I'm distracted thinking about seeing her again. My first memory of Jasmin was her absolutely silky skin and beautiful fragance, followed shortly thereafter by her amazing body with perfect breasts, high, tight bottom and those playful eyes. During our first visit, I literally thought I was dying when we finished and could have happily passed into the ever after but mercifully survived and have seen Jasmin on every visit she's made to Halifax.

i wished she would make a visit to New Brunswick....all the reviews & comments are always excellent....i wish i could get away & see her a good 3 hour drive 1 way for me....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.