Who would play you in the movie about your life?

Fabio, but he would have to become cut like a bag of milk,

LMAO!!!! thats awesome!!!

i dont think anyone could play me, im one of a kind :)

Shit, I hate to presume that my goofy life is movie worthy, but I suppose Matthew Lillard circa SLC punk era. Not so much for the character he played, but his style/look in that flick. Otherwise I 'd have to go with Trent Haaga of Troma fame.

btw, Berlin, as far as non stick shaped actresses go, Christina Hendricks is pretty freakin' rad! :)

It always made me so sad when Heroin Bob died.

If someone had to play me in a movie it would have to be Sarah Michelle Gellar ( a.k.a. Buffy the Vampire Slayer) before my nose job and when I was thinner. People would always tell me that I resembled her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0oF9qFy6_7bYffvp_ZcNQ14PVDNcW7LnEARSwPHS2fPXZBkOV_A

yeah, BUFFY! I can see that.

.....Clive Owen? Well MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally have a puss-on for Clive Owen.

OMG puss-on?! That is the greatest thing I've heard today.

I used one of thoose facial feature programs, and they came up with Chrisatina Aguilera! LMAO! Ya right! I wish I looked like her! The one where she is a brunette!

picture.php?albumid=3076&pictureid=19040

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRHEGch1v1qCvFX3SRomkJXzDlzNeXZUYaO9nuyT1XWjc8klrWQA

Whenever I use those facial feature programs, I usually get told that my celebrity doppelganger is some Asian popstar. And people ask me if I'm part Asian all the time. Maybe I should just start telling them, why, yes, I AM part-Asian.

LMAO!!!! thats awesome!!!

i dont think anyone could play me, im one of a kind :)

Angel, looking at your avatar from afar and your pictures on your profile, I would say you resemble Tracy Lourdes. There's another actress I can see in you but don't know her name.

Guest 9**A*****

Either Moe the bartender on The Simpsons, or Jim Carrey from my thinner days.

Guest o*****24

Mmm...I'd have to say John Cusack...circa Grosse Point Blank or High Fidelity

I don't think there is a guy that looks like me, but I would be honored to have this persone play me in an action roll of my life!!!!

http://www.wallpaperart.altervista.org/en/homer-simpson-with-a-gun.html

hehe

Haha, for a second I thought the link was for "Hobo with a gun" which IMO, would have been even funnier.

Well either him or a young Mickey Rooney.

I have no doubt he would perform an excellent and funny take on my life, so far. I like that he is a good song and dance man as I see this movie as being a musical.

"Come on kids. Let's put on a show"

Weapon of Choice.

Tracy Lourdes....whos that? ive been told ive looked like kirsten dunst, but i dont see it

Plus, ive been told i look different all the time, depending on my make-up and whatnot

Angel, looking at your avatar from afar and your pictures on your profile, I would say you resemble Tracy Lourdes. There's another actress I can see in you but don't know her name.

Guest K****r De**xe

Meg is a ringer for Ann Margret no doubt about it. I will date myself but for all who know the show, Don Adams from Get Smart would eb a fit. LOL

XX

Me?In a Movie? Oh wow I'm so flattered, thank you please no pictures!

To think I may have "touched" this fine earth to a point of making a point about it and a movie well then let's see here..I know exactly who would play me!

If we morphed these two actresses together, I think that would be the closest match to myself. Good pictures of them

Sandra Burnhard & Madonna ! There you have it!

search%3Fq%3Dsandra%2Bbernhard%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D575%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=232&vpy=89&dur=2845&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=113&ty=150&page=1&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0search%3Fq%3Dmadonna%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D575%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=575&page=1&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=39&ty=103

Well now. I never really thought about it but two recent visits with SP's have me labelled as Bruce Willis as well as Billy Bob Thorton. So I will just go with that I guess for better or worse...

Whenever I use those facial feature programs, I usually get told that my celebrity doppelganger is some Asian popstar. And people ask me if I'm part Asian all the time. Maybe I should just start telling them, why, yes, I AM part-Asian.

Asian-Italian! I think it's something in the way you look around the eyes, but it's only at first glance. Maybe all those late nights cramming at University makes you look sleepy? Dunno.

You still have that perfect, flawless complexion, if you ask me.

You actually remind of Kristen Vagness, but she is often blonde.

99999_D1084bKirsten%20Vangsness.jpg

I have a regular who eerily looks exactly like a 40 something version of Robert Deniero. I always tell him he looks like him so when he calls now he says "Hi it's Robert Deniero. Can we meet today?" lol.

Additional Comments:

Meg is a ringer for Ann Margret no doubt about it. I will date myself but for all who know the show, Don Adams from Get Smart would eb a fit. LOL

XX

Yeah I can definitely see that! :)

Hmm either Mila Kunis or Natalie Portman.

Posted via Mobile Device

When I saw you the social last week, you reminded me of Ashley Tisdale.

Aww! She's so pretty! I just dyed my hair dark brown so my super sensual side is taking over my silly side!I'm definitely going more by personality and character than looks.

Posted via Mobile Device