Massage providers?

We must have a few ladies who provide massage services... don’t we?  If you have a recommendation please share. 

I’ve been trying to do my homework and I came up with:

- Lily https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/city-of-halifax/professional-massage-in-central-halifax/1436412830?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

- Rachel (can’t find a link, don’t know if she’s still active)

- Dirty Blond Steph (on hiatus)

Am I missing other ladies that are in the massage business?  My wants are simply a proper massage table and options to end. 

• Thanks 1

Not much here in terms of selection unfortunately.  I'd be interested to know if there are others that don't post publicly, but I too often find myself browsing through the same couple select women that you posted above, and no others..

We need an Asian massage parlor like they have... well pretty much everywhere in North America. The demand seems to exist. Lily doesn't seem interested in expanding. 

• Thanks 2

At one point there were a couple of women doing a version of tantric but when I tried to book with them....the process was so flakey I passed.  I have heard dome good comments on Danielle.....but I can't tell if she has any massage experience. 

On 9/16/2019 at 3:46 PM, DyatlovPass said:

We need an Asian massage parlor like they have... well pretty much everywhere in North America. The demand seems to exist. Lily doesn't seem interested in expanding. 

We definitely need a massage parlor... it needn’t be an Asian massage parlor in my mind. Just a massage parlor, lounge, private members club, spa like those that are advertised up and down this site. 

• Like 1

There is definitely room for someone to start doing R&Ts or the sort, Im guessing if they advertised right they could get a lot done.

Lilly owns the market and she isnt too public about her services on her own. Im guessing a good SP could come in a swipe up a lot of clients if they offered it.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 12:33 PM, Mikejfenwick said:

We must have a few ladies who provide massage services... don’t we?  If you have a recommendation please share. 

I’ve been trying to do my homework and I came up with:

- Lily https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/city-of-halifax/professional-massage-in-central-halifax/1436412830?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

- Rachel (can’t find a link, don’t know if she’s still active)

- Dirty Blond Steph (on hiatus)

Am I missing other ladies that are in the massage business?  My wants are simply a proper massage table and options to end. 

You have it right here . A package can be made up just for you !!

• Like 2

Racheal is still active and has her own website.  google search racheal massage halifax and I think it should come up.  Her number is also the same and I beleive posted in the massage reviews

Lily is great

Kathrine I haven't had the opportunity to meet sadly yet.  but without a doubt she is well reviewed and would provide a fantastic experience.

I beleive Elle is listing these days on LL 

Michelle formally Tammy is also listing on LL

All these ladies I beleive are well reviewed by multiple clients so I'm sure they would not disappoint.

• Thanks 4

and get this... I have been away for.a bit and just messaged Sarah K who apparantly is still around...

You should try Bobbi's Touch, she definitely knows what she is doing when comes to giving a great massage

Believe me you won't be disappointed 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WHD1000 said:

You should try Bobbi's Touch, she definitely knows what she is doing when comes to giving a great massage

Believe me you won't be disappointed 

It has been a couple of years but I have seen Bobbie more than once and her service was always very good.  I would also recommend.