With The Talk About Age Preferences...

With all the talk about age preferences I'm going to walk a tightrope with no safety net here by asking this question

With all the concern on age, I wonder how many ladies put on their profile/website a younger age than they really are because they think guys are automatically turned on by younger ladies, but they think the older they get, the less attractive and desirable they will be to men?

BTW at least for this guy age and desirability are not mutually exclusive

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
Needed to insert a sentence

Well, i put my real age on my profiles. and sometimes i get frustrated because some gentlemen that call are looking for someone older. Ive been told ever since i was 14 that i look older, and act more mature than other people my age, but for the ones that do publicize a younger age i think they shouldent, i can see it being stretched by a couple years, but 10-15 years younger? i dont really see the point considering guys like a variety of different ages

Well, i put my real age on my profiles. and sometimes i get frustrated because some gentlemen that call are looking for someone older. Ive been told ever since i was 14 that i look older, and act more mature than other people my age, but for the ones that do publicize a younger age i think they shouldent, i can see it being stretched by a couple years, but 10-15 years younger? i dont really see the point considering guys like a variety of different ages

I embrace my age. I put my real age and quite a number of gentlemen think I'm younger because of my youthful face. I have shown my ID and some were like wow you are 29, you look between 21-26 that is the usual age range they guess. When I was younger everyone thought I was older and now they think I'm younger. I really have no age preference myself, as long as the gentleman is of age and respectful.

I put my real age on my profiles. I have spent 23 years trying to be taken seriously! Every year older I get the happier I am because for some reason people have issues with age!

Posted via Mobile Device

I put my real age, my real measurements, my real height & weight. I don't see any reason to hide anything.

What I do hide is my birthday. Consequently, I guess I lie about my age by a few months but I don't think that's a big deal. A birthdate could easily identify me. It was pretty sad though because I didn't get a "Happy Birthday Megan!" thread on CERB lol ;)

I put my real age' date=' my real measurements, my real height & weight. I don't see any reason to hide anything.

What I do hide is my birthday. Consequently, I guess I lie about my age by a few months but I don't think that's a big deal. A birthdate could easily identify me. It was pretty sad though because I didn't get a "Happy Birthday

Megan!" thread on CERB lol ;)[/quote']

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEGAN!! lol :)

When I first started in the business, I was 35 years old and the agency I worked for, listed my age as 29 because they said no one would want to see a lady in her 30s.

Since becoming an indie in 1998, I have trimmed 3-5 years off my age, but last year I decided I was going to go with my real age. I don't now if 50 is the magic number, but it certainly has helped increase my business if anything.

I look at this way - in terms of competition, I have 5 ladies to compete with instead of 500 - lol.

As the baby boomers age, I suspect my services will continue to be in demand. I have no intention of slowing down. As long as that phone keeps ringing, I'm staying in the game.

• Like 2

I put my real age' date=' my real measurements, my real height & weight. I don't see any reason to hide anything.

What I do hide is my birthday. Consequently, I guess I lie about my age by a few months but I don't think that's a big deal. A birthdate could easily identify me. It was pretty sad though because I didn't get a "Happy Birthday Megan!" thread on CERB lol ;)[/quote']

Well it might be early or it might be late, but Happy Birthday Megan

And it's completely understandable not giving your exact birthday date.

But I have heard of more than a few ladies who have been in their early twenties for four/five years (LOL)...won't say which ladies, or in which cities.

I do know, and I'm sure some other guys might feel the same way, but certain ages are too young (but that's a personal thing)

Some ramblings

RG

I agree and took me sometime to add my birth date to my profile but then some would ask so I thought not many besides family actually remember birthdays and there's many ppl born on the same day I did. What I did is I did not include the year of birth on my profile, only on my website.

IA birthdate could easily identify me

I find it funny as the avergae men desier an older woman when they are younger than a yougner woman when they are older!!!!!

But I guess the same could be said for women also!

:confused0024:

• Like 1

One of the many things I like about this site is that one is able to sort through through the BS pretty quick - age (real) being one of them, simply by engaging in conversation, finding reviews, reading threads and/or posts. Age doesn't hide well here I'm finding so far - I might be naive, but my gut has worked well for me these many years and my trust for this site has grown exponentially over these few months since joining.

Thx RG for the simple yet thought provoking question.

I'm with Meg on this one and Yes I find truth be told it is sooo much better then having to be disappointed ..... And i also never had a B day Post either SOOO sad :(

• Like 1

Guest M***re***e

I agree with the ladies comments above; why lie? About anything? Either a gentleman is interested in me or is not. At least if I have been completely honest, he can make an informed choice.

I am usually told I look better in person and much younger than my actual age. Those are very nice comments to hear.

How awful would it be to lie about your age/weight and then have someone be disappointed because you weren't what they were expecting! No thank you!

There is one lady i've had my eye on for sometime and one day noticed that she had corrected her age (older overnight) and thinking she's that much more attractive now.

"Everyone" is a much less reliable source of information than they appear to be. "Everyone" knows that women over 30 can't be successful paid companions, which is nonsense. And "everyone" also knows that the only companions with any hope of making a living look like perfectly airbrushed Barbie dolls--also not true.

"Everyone" assumes that all men want the same thing, when the truth is that most men want different things in different combinations at different times.

Telling the truth is the best way to be sure that the men who come to see us will be happy clients: truth in advertising has that effect.

• Like 3

"Everyone" is a much less reliable source of information than they appear to be. "Everyone" knows that women over 30 can't be successful paid companions, which is nonsense. And "everyone" also knows that the only companions with any hope of making a living look like perfectly airbrushed Barbie dolls--also not true.

"Everyone" assumes that all men want the same thing, when the truth is that most men want different things in different combinations at different times.

Telling the truth is the best way to be sure that the men who come to see us will be happy clients: truth in advertising has that effect.

Guess I'm not everyone. I like woman, not girls, if I wanted airbrushed barbie I'd go to a toy store, kick Ken's ass and pick up a Barbie doll LOL or buy a Playboy instead.

I like real women, ladies that you can have an intelligent conversation with, and know, after the encounter, you met a real three dimensional person, not some two dimensional caricature of what someone deems is the perfect woman....hope that is coming out right

RG

LMAO!!! RG- you are tooo funny!!

Guess I'm not everyone. I like woman, not girls, if I wanted airbrushed barbie I'd go to a toy store, kick Ken's ass and pick up a Barbie doll LOL or buy a Playboy instead.

I like real women, ladies that you can have an intelligent conversation with, and know, after the encounter, you met a real three dimensional person, not some two dimensional caricature of what someone deems is the perfect woman....hope that is coming out right

RG

LMAO!!! RG- you are tooo funny!!

I hope just the first sentence is taken as funny, the second part I'm serious about, I do like real woman

RG

lol, i ment the part about beating up ken.... if anyone walks into the toy store and doesnt see ken around, i guess we know what happened :) lol

I hope just the first sentence is taken as funny, the second part I'm serious about, I do like real woman

RG

• Like 1

Age to me means nothing, being a mature gentleman, i'm attracted to all ladies, I don't discriminate on age. Women of all ages have their own attractions, I'm actracted to the natural ladies. Something about the girl next door look gets the blood pumping so to speak. LOL!

As someone who has much stronger attraction to younger ladies (19 to 25), I can tell the OP that I have come across many cases that the age is understated by between 2 to 10 years. That is why recently I am going for advertised age of 19 to 21 only. Having said that very few of those ladies are cerb ladies though.

I can give you solid evidence for what I said above lol. A couple of months ago a very young looking lady (from an unknown agency) advertised as 19, showed up at my place. So I demanded an ID as I suspected underage. Initially she refused but I made it clear that the appointment will not o ahead otherwise. She showed me her passport (which I checked thoroughly) and she was actually 23!!! (born in 1988 lol). Another example last year, a very young looking lady (again from another unknown agency - Yes I like to TOFTT new agencies) and I asked for ID and she immediately provided and she was born in 1986!!! She was 24 at the time and advertised as 18!!!.

I think that Well established ladies are more truthful about their ages, however, the ones new or recently started ladies (the ones I see mostly) likely understate their ages by as I said several years at the least. And oh yes asian SPs are the worst LOL!!!.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Not all, but most sp's lie about their age..either

by shaving off a few years or adding...mostly shaving off tho!

Not trying to brag, but I really do look younger than my actual age...seriously, I don't just hear this through pillow talk,,,,, and not just from men either. So, when I returned to this business, I decided to go with the age of 26 because, like I said many sp's lie about their age, I presumed if I put my real age of 30 ( at that time)...the men would presume I am actually 40-something....

I personally think it is ok to adjust your age by a few years IF, again IF you can get away with it....... When it's too drastic.....that could alter your business, because if you shave off more than necessary..it's kind of like baiting & switching...kinda sorta!!!!

Edited by V****sa Va**

I adjusted my DOB because it is VERY unique. And in a small town it would for sure tell people who I am! I am not telling anyone what my real DOB is.

I do not make it something that is ridiculous, like saying I am 10yrs older or 10 yrs younger. But for my safety I felt it was needed. To me it was no worse then blurring out my face in my pix.

I adjusted my DOB because it is VERY unique. And in a small town it would for sure tell people who I am! I am not telling anyone what my real DOB is.

I do not make it something that is ridiculous, like saying I am 10yrs older or 10 yrs younger. But for my safety I felt it was needed. To me it was no worse then blurring out my face in my pix.

My Bday is very unique as well and all of my friends know it cause of my license plate LOL. Rest assured, it's only 2yrs diff...won't say which way, you can take a guess :)