Sexy Ottawa MA

I'm visiting Ottawa in upcoming days and was wondering if anyone had suggestions on a sexy MA with sexy long jet black hair?

4 minutes ago, pof1 said:

FYI - Vivian is retired.

She was here last night. Not sure why she didn't post anything about it....

Yes thank you, someone already sent me the same link. 

She closed her website and Kijiji account, I just imagined that after 7 years here, she would have at least announced it on her page.

Wish her the best.

Yeah I hear you, however the transition out of the industry may be a challenging decision.  Sometimes stopping cold Turkey without making a big announcement is easier.

7 minutes ago, pof1 said:

Yeah I hear you, however the transition out of the industry may be a challenging decision.  Sometimes stopping cold Turkey without making a big announcement is easier.

She likely has good reasons and I'm not mad about it. It's just a bit disappointing learning it that way over a week after the decision was made. Without making a big announcement she could have simply cleared her profile with a note saying she's no longer in business.

Maybe she didn't had time or simply could. Whatever her next venture will be, I wish her success and happiness.

On 11/2/2019 at 9:50 AM, downbound123 said:

apparently BTV retired as of Oct 31. 

Noooooooooo!  😞

On 1/4/2020 at 11:09 PM, Alisonxox said:

It’s not black , but it’s dark brown and naturally extra long 😉 AAA5DD60-BB40-4B42-BCFF-A56AC5F1A464.thumb.jpeg.abb52f6be90b243c55cb4f17f63a2f3c.jpeg

I can whole heartedly say that allison is well worth it. I've spend many an afternoon relishing the opportunity to see this goddess, and I have to get back to the city soon to see her once again.

• Like 1