I noticed today, that a regular fave of mine always lays down on the same side of the bed. I asked him why and he responded that it was because he sleeps on that side of the bed! Do you have a preference when visiting an SP? If so, why?

I can only her well out my right ear, so I prefer the left side of the bed. Of course, if i am not there for the conversation, it really doesn't matter.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, as an SP ive noticed im always on the left-hand side, which is also the side i sleep on. I dont plan it, and if im on the other side i dont say anything, or really notice the difference, it just always ends up im usually on the one side

I was wondering that as well ... :)

It is very cute and very true....

Even for myself I just feel more comfortable on one side then the other...

Personally as long as your comfortable that"s what counts :)

Guest K****r De**xe

I like to use every square inch, and have a tendency to roam at night.Left ,right, across, feet up at the pillows? It must be my creative side talking...

XXX

I sleep in diagonal...but my head on the left side and I tend to spread on my bed....MY bed:p but apparently I am also a sheets stealer I try to hijack them all the time...but when I am having sex I seem to end up on the right side

Posted via Mobile Device

I apparently I am also a sheets stealer I try to hijack them all the time...Posted via Mobile Device

ME TOO! supposedly ill start my night out in just the sheet, wrap it around me, then take the entire comorter because i get cold, and depending on the rest of the night, one of them ends up on the ground so if it not me having it, its nobody! lol :)

Very good question, for some reason I always sleep on the side closer to the door, weird I know but I got used to it when an ex got broken in at her house before she met me and she always felt safer with me sleeping close to the door. If ever there would be a break in(at my house) I am always ready with a baseball bat in one hand and the fish knife in the other. But I prefer the right side personally.

When I sleep alone, don't care at all. When I'm sharing my bed with someone else I prefer to be next to the wall (my bed is tucked into a corner). Not sure why exactly.

LOL nice thread megforfun. Well I usually like to be at the bottom of the bed sitting upright first whilst SP is in front standing. Once everything is calm and sorted I'm happy anywhere on the bed as long as it isn't not too near the window.

In my experience I have found that (not to be sexist or anything) but the woman likes to be on the side closest to the bathroom. Is this not a universal truth?? Am I mistaken???

I usually sleep on the left side. But when in the company of one of the lovely ladies from CERB I act as a gentleman, lol, and let them choose which side they prefer. After all I'm not there for the night, although sometimes I wish ......

standing at the foot of the bed...facing the bed....I sleep on the left side.......sleeping on the other side is like masturbating with the other hand......just feels odd

1. If I am lucky to have a lady in bed with me, I will sleep on the wet spot if I have to, doesn't matter to me!!!

2. I was wondering how the right side or left side is determined, when you are standing at the foot of the bed or when you are laying down on your back, or is it when you are laying on your stomach?

Ah hell I flip and flop, toss & turn, go diagonal and occassionally find myself across the bed. It's nice to have a king size bed and since I have been divorced I find I get in on one side all the time, but usually set myself up in the middle and drift off.......zzzzzzzzzzzz

Although single and live in a wonderfully secure part of our safe town, I sleep with a baseball bat close on the side of the bed closest to the door.

Having said all that, intruders would have to get past my killer 14 year old cat who purrs people to distraction.

My bad to my original answer...thought it was referring to when you are with a lady.

For sleeping, head to the headboard, feet towards the footboard.

Doesn't matter which side of the bed...I'm ambidextrous LOL

RG

I am ambidextrous on the bed just as I was when I wrote with both hands as a kid. I can do either side. In my own bed, I always seem to favor the left side.

Guest M***re***e

when seeing a client I always situate myself on the far side of the bed (whichever side that may be), so the client can just slip in with easy access lol

Subconsciously I must have been thinking about this thread? This morning I woke up at 2pm with one of my arms hanging off the bed!